this looks old

Go down

this looks old

Post by Gone on Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm

hey, im new here.

i joined defias recently with a friend and was about to leave with my undead warlock at level 37 after a week of asking about, someone from argent dawn told me these forums existed.

ive been trying to find a guild but there's nothing. just random solo rpers everywhere. i wanted to make a lightorged draenei for alliance rp but if horde is so empty like this, i fear ill be wasting my time.

why isnt there a defias archives?

Gone

Back to top Go down

Re: this looks old

Post by Flemk on Tue May 22, 2018 11:36 am

hello, and sorry for the late reply. There are a lot of guilds around, but you need to know how to look for them. If you wish to know some of them you can participate at the Council or the Senate, respectively at 21:00 on Tuesday evening in Stormwind or at 20:00 on Thursday in Ironforge.
You can also /join LFRP, which is an ingame channel for RP, there it will be much easier to find a guild. Good luck.
Also join our discord, on it there is the guild archive.
Flemk

Character sheet
Name: Flemk Meserath
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar on Wed May 23, 2018 5:19 am

Flemk wrote:hello, and sorry for the late reply. There are a lot of guilds around, but you need to know how to look for them. If you wish to know some of them you can participate at the Council or the Senate, respectively at 21:00 on Tuesday evening in Stormwind or at 20:00 on Thursday in Ironforge.
You can also /join LFRP, which is an ingame channel for RP, there it will be much easier to find a guild. Good luck.
Also join our discord, on it there is the guild archive.

Senate and Council don't really help him if he's looking for horde guilds

@OP Registry is the Defias Archives.
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Flemk on Wed May 23, 2018 5:26 am

Yes, Horde is almost dead now. That is because many players went to AD or switched side. Time to time they do organize things on horde. So getting to know the alliance will eventually let you understand how things work on Horde.
Flemk

Character sheet
Name: Flemk Meserath
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Thu May 24, 2018 1:07 am

(20:30, minor correction. I know it have been at 20:00 for ages, but it was changed due to people having a hard time to get there in time.)
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum