[A] The Chosen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A] The Chosen

Post by Maelmoor on Mon May 01, 2017 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Chosen

*posters can be found in the largest Allied settlements*

Ten I seek to heed my call to and give aid in this most pressing matter, it shall not be easy, some would even call it dangerous, you may perish doing this task and even if you return safely, one will be changed forever. Now I do not ask for the impossible but in the tower of Karazhan there have been a disturbance noticed, merely a shimmer now but if we don\t stop it this peril will grow too strong for us to counter. We are talking about a presence of fel..

Four brave ones have stepped forth, ready to risk much to help us all but we need six more willing to commence this task.

If you are one of the chosen, do let me know and more instructions shall follow.

*signed*
Barzac

OOC:
This is a RP event where ten (or less) will head into Karazhan, now this isn't a raid, it will be in old Karazhan and is purely a RP event, nor will there be drops for grabs but there will be puzzles, fights and hopefully a lot of fun! If you are interested to join do let me know, once we have enough people we will agree on a time and date. Please notice that one character will be affected, we already have one candidate for this so do not fear that anything will be forced on you but if you are interested around this contact me for more information.
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] The Chosen

Post by Myriah on Tue May 02, 2017 9:26 am

I'm very curious on what the event entails and I'd love to join. Sadly it's just that none of my chars would join in. And the one that would be willing to do so is on Horde side.

If I find a char where I could join with then I will for sure put down my name on the list if there is still an opening left.
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://illyloves.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor on Thu May 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Two (maybe three) spots open! Please let me know if you want to join, not too late to sign up (please do before Sunday)
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top