Saying hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saying hello

Post by Meledor on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:13 am

I'm new to this realm and figured I should introduce myself here, so hello!

A little bit of info about myself:

I've been playing WoW since the burning crusade expansion (which feels like a long time ago, makes me feel old when I think back to it..) but have always been playing with breaks in between. But yeah, I'm quite familiar with the game and the lore itself and I hope to find some interesting and fun RP around here. I'm new to the realm and currently reside on the horde side as a blood elf paladin. (Hopefully there is enough RP going on at the Horde side, I hope I don't have to end up changing my faction..)

To be honest I'm not quite sure where to find good RP in this realm or what guild I can or should join. I guess I'll just have to bump into people as I go along. If any of you know of a fun guild or place I could fit in though, do let me know! Smile

Meledor

Back to top Go down

Re: Saying hello

Post by Narin on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Hi,

As Yriah (alliance) hope to see you in the rp=pvp battlefield sometime: Not sure who rps on horde side, but know there are some as have seen them around.

Welcome to the realm

Narin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutchins on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:25 am

Hey there and welcome to the realm,

Is Meledor the name of your Blood Elf? I'm not sure what RP goes on around the Horde side of things but I know at least one person who might be able to point you at some guilds. (or perhaps grabbing you, holding you up to them and shouting "Look at it" is more accurate)

Best to PM me on the forum itself.
Hutchins

Character sheet
Name: Sebastian Hutchins
Title: Lord (doesn't like it being used)

Back to top Go down

Post by Meledor on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Yes, Meledor on The Venture Co realm to be specific, it should be one of the connected realms. Is this guy a big green orc who lacks subtlety? Because that's what it sounds like :p

Meledor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum