Not sure if it's the right section but...how's the RP on this server? Specifics inside.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not sure if it's the right section but...how's the RP on this server? Specifics inside.

Post by Taleoina on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Hi there!

I'm thinking of starting to RP on Defias, and I was wondering what the RP scene is like on here. I tend to play odd hours (late nights/early mornings, and early afternoons, sometimes evenings). I'm particularly interested to find out how the RP is Horde side for Demon Hunters and Goblins, and on Alliance side for Dwarves. Any replies would be very appreciated. Smile

Taleoina

Back to top Go down

Re: Not sure if it's the right section but...how's the RP on this server? Specifics inside.

Post by Skarain on Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Hello Taleoina. You found to these forums through a friend or the RP sticky on Realm Forums? Smile

As for your question, the Roleplaying scene is relatively small but active. The Alliance side is doing better than the Horde, with two or more weekly events, around 6-9 RP guilds and more RP in total.

Horde got 2-3 active roleplaying guilds and a couple who keeps mostly by themselves. The largest/most active of Horde guilds recently got together and are pushing forward RP-PvP and aiding eachother by working together to produce more RP, to compensate having less roleplayers than Alliance.

For Horde side Demon Hunters and Goblins, you can join with both to Venomspine Pariahs or Red Reach Raiders. The two are both major RP guilds, the later which I lead personally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For Dwarves on the Alliance, there is Clans of Khaz Modan, a Dwarf-only RP guild, hosting the weekly Ironforge Senate and otherwise playing out as a militaristic branch of the Dwarven nation.

About every other RP guild out there also accept Dwarves. The active ones are primarily listed at the RP Guild List that I host on the Realm Forums.

A safe bet is also to contact guilds directly ingame, or to check LFRP channel or the Public Discord Channel. Links to them all are found in the thread above.

Would you have any more questions that you hope to get answered?

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top