LF help to get back the name Howl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LF help to get back the name Howl

Post by Howl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Hello Defias, long time no see.
I've been looking to get my old character's name back to use on my druid so I can rp him once more. I was stupid enough, not to save it on a level 1 once I race changed him to another character. Recently I learned that this guy is sitting on the name with a seemingly inactive (and lowlevel) character.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've already mailed him on that specific character offering him gold to delete it and free it up for me to retrieve it, but alas I have no idea when he will see this.
All I can see is that he was active 3 days ago and wowprogress only shows MY old character haha, so I can't trace down his main.

If someone, somehow knows how to get a hold of the dude, I would appreciate if you could help me out. I'm sure most people can relate to the importance of a name and prefers not to make accented or otherwise gimmicky copies of a name, EVEN if it is a stupid name (such as Howl for a worgen).

If you happen to be an exceedingly kind individual, you could also help by adding the character to your friendlist if you play on Horde and thus give him a headsup. Do remember to tell him there's a nice bunch of gold for him to pique his interest, I'm sure it would grease the gears.
My RealID is Kuma#2962

Thanks for reading either way.
Also hello o/

Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: LF help to get back the name Howl

Post by Webbles on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Did you try if the name is taken on the other four connected realms? Smile

Webbles

Character sheet
Name: Webbles Boozeboat
Title: Her Majesty

http://thescarlet.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:25 am

Sporeggar, Scarshield Legion, The Venture Co and Ravenholdt in case you were wondering.

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:27 am

Thanks you two. I'll go ahead and reserve the name on one of the servers to be safe.
I would definitely prefer if I could get a hold of it on DB though so I've got my fingers crossed.

Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top