Desienna introducing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desienna introducing

Post by Desienna on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself after lurking for some time. I am Desienna. Been playing WoW since Vanilla, and on Defias for a couple of years now. Strangely enough its just recently that I got really interested RP and with that, wanted to have a better knowledge of the lore of WoW.

I am a proud member of Circle of Justice, a Defias guild on the Alliance side. The RP in the guild used to be stronger I believe, but is now event-based and really mild. Nevertheless, I would not want to be in another guild for this is home.

About RP and me: I'm a total newbie and also my lore-knowledge is not up to par... yet. But, I'm really enjoying both and I hope to get more involved and look forward to the learning and getting to know more 'RPeople'. Currently I'm exploring the possibilities of my background story and trying to get a hold of my char in RP, which made me find out that Female Night Elf Druid was not the easiest choice. But hey, I did that before I got into it, and I'm sticking with this char, because well, love!

Well, a cheerful hello to you all and if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
Kind Regards

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Re: Desienna introducing

Post by Cid on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:35 am

Welcome aboard, I've seen your guild around every now and then. No worries about being new, there be plenty of people to ask for help should the need arise.

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenodyree on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:01 am

Welcome along.  Likewise I've seen and RP'ed with a few of the Circle in Ironforge and around.

The best way to get to know RPers in my opinion is to join /lfrp and get along to the regular events.  The main two being Stormwind Council which is Tuesdays at 8 bells and the Ironforge Senate on Thursdays at 8 bells.  In addition to that there are plenty of people who organize events - they are usually posted on here.

Basically, just get involved in the community and you can get a lot of RP on DB - this is coming from someone who is intentionally remaining guildless, yet I manage to find a lot of RP.

Good luck!

Character sheet
Name: Fenodyree Ironbeard
Title: Mastersmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:11 am

Most welcome!

Feel free to come along to the RP School, Mondays 20:00 (Goldshire) if you have any questions or such about RP Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top