[A] Dark Whisperings (Open Pre-Legion Campaign)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A] Dark Whisperings (Open Pre-Legion Campaign)

Post by Edwin Manaspark on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:55 am

Evil grows unchecked within the frigid wastes of Northrend. The Scourge shows an intelligence not seen for years, and the Old Gods continue to use the unsuspecting as pawns for their grand schemes. Yet, this is not all; another force of chaos and destruction rises again, a force that may well prove to be the death of us all... the armies of the Burning Legion once again march on Azeroth.

This campaign of events aims to provide a buildup to the release of the Legion expansion, showing a slowly increasing demonic presence in the continent of Northrend, whilst fighting against other native evils at the same time. The events are fully DMed, though most important happenings rely on the decisions of players - random RP in the continent involving minor threats (or even just stopping at a tavern for a drink) is welcomed as well.

Whilst the events that I hold are generally centred around our characters being "criminals" and/or independent from the Alliance, the campaign is open for anyone from any guild to join, as long as they can justify being on the continent. Other groups altogether are welcome to take part in events relating to the efforts against the Legion, Scourge and Old Gods, as long as the main group is informed to avoid continuity issues.

Three events are usually held per week, always at 8PM server time. The campaign will be running until the release of Legion itself (Edwin's group does not intend to take part in the Broken Shore offensive), upon which focus will be shifting towards the Broken Isles as seamlessly as possible. it is acceptable to attend as many or as few of these as you like.

Please do contact me (Edwín-ScarshieldLegion / DragonReborn#2922 OR Àrgas-ArgentDawn / EpicRP#2300) for more information regarding the campaign, or to ask for an invite to the events.

Events in Northrend are cross-realm, with individuals and guilds from Argent Dawn also taking part.

Last edited by Edwin Manaspark on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added btag and player name of Argas, as per his request.)

Edwin Manaspark

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Dark Whisperings (Open Pre-Legion Campaign)

Post by Skarain on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:25 am

I've informed Azure Flame of this, the group being independent from the Alliance. One of our Strongholds is located in Northrend, which is reason enough for us to get involved.

I probably won't get involved myself due to the lack of time, but otherwise I wish you all good and hope you will have fun in during your events.

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:49 am

Hello!

Haven't been able to catch you online yet, but am very interested in the campaign. Feel free to throw an invite to Vírra-DefiasBrotherhood if possible! Smile

Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Manaspark on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:59 am

Apologies for the lack of an event on Wednesday, it was cancelled without much notice due to not enough participants arriving and repeated crashing on my side.

Edwin Manaspark

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top