•IC• Report Archives

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: •IC• Report Archives

Post by Reynard on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:11 am

OOC:

Cid wrote:After that got handled, Senator Stormpike reported that the convict he brought to the last session is nowhere to be found, despite a thorough search by the guards. There is a large sum missing still from the treasury, but it would seem the guards have a lead to the thief's hideout and have asked for Senator Stormpike's presence there. The resulting action lead to the finding of 1783 gold pieces, 67 silver coins and 83 copper pieces being recovered from the hideout, thus lessening the amount missing to roughly 6400 gold. Also accounting for some miscalculations whereas some of the gold has been spent legitimally, roughly 1500 gold, which brings down the missing gold to 4863 golden coins, rounded up.
He also suggested a pinitive expedition to find and deal with the remaining criminals involved in this crime against the Mountain, to which another senator agreed to.

Speaking from the point of view of someone trying to get Thief RP up and running, I'm really interested in this.  Is there a PC or group of them perpetrating these crimes?

Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:16 am

OOC:
Think it be imaginary characters thus far, though Gimlivier brought his RL cousin to play the role of a criminal at some earlier session (which I missed, unfortunately). If you wish to get involved somehow, contact him about it ingame and see what comes from it (or on Discord, he has an account there too.)

Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Written on the 27th of October by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance list:
Senator Stormpike

Senate started as usual at 20.00 Ironforge time.
The delayed arrival of senators lead to us opening with the free word, and Skarain Feirand were the first to speak.
She mentions that she have been unable to reach Senator Lightbang, but have been speaking with Stormwinds minister of foreign affairs, Maelmoor Lightbringer, about things. Topics such as obeying Alliance laws when treading their lands were spoken of and handled, allowing the Azure Flame to walk the lands undisturbed as long as they follow the law.

After much delay, Senator Stormpike arrived to hand in his report.
He mentions that a gnome, Archinie, is still on the loose evading capture. The campaign for a royal loan has been approved and should begin soon. He have already recieved plenty of donations from citizens around the nation for the campaign, which haven't been counted yet.
He also reported that sightings have been confirmed of the culprits stealing gold from the royal treasury. They have been sighted in Stormheim, spending the gold to buy the loyalties of Vrykul in the area to fight against our cause.

Senator Stormpike is preparing the expedition there to handle the theft and those involved with it, but he need more intelligence before moving in. He wonders if anyone would happen to have any useful intelligence regarding the area to tell him. I suggested that Gilneas might have something of use due to them establishing footholds in the area and he will make the contacts required to hear from them about it.

After the report, the meeting got concluded roughly thirty minutes after start. May the Titans guide our path always.

Signed:
Chancellor Blackforge
Senator Stormpike

Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Written on the 3rd of November by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance list:
None.
Assistant Duskblade

Senate started as usual at 20.00 local Ironforge time.
Due to lack of senators, we started with the free word. The first one to raise a topic was Rorik Blackforge, who wished to know what has happened with the investigations of the two dwarves that jumped into the Great Forge. The investigations have been on a standstill since we lack the senators who were supposed to do the job. Another visitor, Kazdum, came with more questions about why the senators are missing.
Their absence is starting to hamper the Senate meetings, and we will be forced to hand them the slip if they do not show the next week. That statement was met with applause from the audience, as they demand action, not words, to come from these meetings.

Rorik Blackforge had one more topic to come up with. He is offering what he calls 'friendly information', to which I questioned him what that might be. Apparantly, according to his information, Stormwind is starting to lack grain, due to Westfall farming being in disarray since at least a month back. He suggests that we supply them with grain in return for cash, to which I replied that we will aid them with what we can, selling grain for standard rates instead of using the hungry populace to raise the prices.

Steyen Duskblade arrived after quite the delay, answering 'Ebon Blade business' when asked what kept him. He immedietly got involved with the topics raised earlier regarding the investigations under Seat of Order, since he is her assistant. Harsh words started flying shortly after, from both assistant and audience, requiring me to intervene and bring order in the hall. I ordered assistant Duskblade to check with the guards about what has been done regarding investigations, and I will try my hand at forming some form of intelligence unit.

Assistant Duskblade had no news from Aerie Peak to come with for the meeting, further probing need to be done before anything certain can be discussed. I discussed with him about coming along for the trip, or sending a representative of my clan to come along.

With that we ended the meeting at 20.55, quite a good meeting in my opinion with good questions and topics raised. May the Titans keep guiding us in these times.

Signed:
Chancellor Blackforge
Assistant Duskblade

Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Written on the 10th of October by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance list:
Senator Felha
Senator Stormpike
Assistant Duskblade

Senate starting as usual at 20.00 local Ironforge time.
Senator Felha reports that the struggle on the Broken Isles continues as before, no change of the situation there so far. Senator Stormpike asks where her efforts are being concentrated at on said Isles. She replies with the name of some regions where the resistance is the greatest, and that they fight skirmishes since there isn't a full scale war going on at either location just yet.

Senator Stormpike reports that the financial campaign to fund the expedition to Stormheim is going well. According to the senator, several public authorities as well as private patrons have been buying treasure bonds, thus contributing to the funding. He will disclose a date and route for the event later on.
He sum up the gathered about from the fundraiser to around twelvehundred gold, he have also talked with High Tinker Mekkatorque about lending him another fivehundred gold as well as negotiating some of the human kingdoms to lend him another threehundred and fifty gold. Along with my personal contribution, the gold amassed goes up to twentyone-hundred and thirtynine gold pieces.
Preparations for the expedition will begin immedietly after the meeting, gathering cartographers and archaeologists to plan the route ahead.

Assistant Duskblade arrived late, and Senator Stormpike requested that we start recruiting new senators to fill the vacant seats, to which we all agreed.

Duskblade reported that he had no success finding out why those two dwarves jumped into the Great Forge some time ago. He will interview the guard captain about this matter when he return from the Broken Isles.

After sorting through my documents, I found a letter from one of our volunteer troops at Hearthglen, who request reinforcements to aid the farmers against Horde raids. Senator Felha will look into this matter, and she keeps the letter around.

After the reports, the word got free, but no topics were raised. Thus we concluded the meeting after roughly fortyfive minutes. May the Titans guide our path always.

Signed:
Chancellor Blackforge
Senator Stormpike
Senator Felha
Assistant Duskblade

Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Written on the 17th of November by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance list:
Senator Stormpike
Assistant Duskblade

Senate starting per schedule at 20.00 local Ironforge time.
Senator Stormpike reports that loans are abounding, but the rate is slowing down. He also discussed monetary assets and troop movements with the Gilnean and Stormwind representatives, who have requested of him to not disclose any numbers or locations yet to the public. Lists will be presented to the senators and assistants of the Senate.

The Worgen seem very keen at helping us, and due to their close ties with the Night Elves they have managed to raise interest from Darnassus for the expedition. We are now closer than ever to achieving the requested budget and Senator Stormpike gives his thanks to the generous and brave people of the Alliance for that.

Assistant Duskblade reports that he have contacted both the Ninth Company along with a captain of the Ironforge Guards. Speaking first of the Ninth Company, he reports that they are moving in the Plaguelands around half past nine, if the intel is correct. Intel reports there are Horde members in the area, although likely to be raiders more than an organized force. He has also been talking with the guard captain regarding the situation in Ironforge, resulting in that they will sort out the guardforce.

After that, the word got free, but due to lack of visitors we decided to end the meeting on an early note. May the Titans guide our path always.

Signed:
Chancellor Blackforge
Senator Stormpike
Assistant Duskblade

Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Written on the 24th of November by Chancellor Blackforge.

Attendance list:
Senator Stormpike
Assistant Duskblade

Senate starting as usual at 20.00 local ironforge time.
Senator Stormpike mentions that the joint adventure to the foreign region of Stormheim by Khaz Modan and the League of Explorers will not be military in essence, but that it will entail punitive retaliation against the thieves and their allies, who robbed the coffers of the Mountain for their own gain. The team will be composed of archaeologists, mountaineers and silent infiltrators mainly.

A discussion then erupted regarding a theory of the Burning Legion being involved in the theft somehow, but after senator Stormpike repeated that part of the stolen currencies has been used to bribe local vrykul populations. After that, he said that the expedition will head somewhere in the northeastern region of Stormheim, but exact location will be kept secret due to the public nature of the meeting.
A human visitor named Reynard Ferrand raised a hand and said he'd offer his services in this venture. Senator Stormpike seems pleased with this offer, and asked him to meet up after the meeting. The topic then turned to matters of logistics, either going by portal or ship to the Broken Isle to set up properly.

Assistant Duskblade asked if geists could be of any use for the Stormheim endeavour, seeing as they are somewhat stealthy. They do however require a death knight to come along to properly control them, discussions will follow regarding whom to send along for such travels.

After that, Assistant Duskblade reported that he has news from the north. According to the information recieved, some of the fighting have calmed down with the disbanding of the Mor'shan Marauders. As he had no further news aside from that, we moved on to the free word. Seeing as no hands or topics were raised, we decided to conclude the meeting after roughly one hour.

May the Titans guide our path.

Signed:
Chancellor Blackforge
Senator Stormpike
Assistant Duskblade

Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:25 am

OOC:

Cid wrote:
Senator Stormpike mentions that the joint adventure to the foreign region of Stormheim by Khaz Modan and the League of Explorers will not be military in essence, but that it will entail punitive retaliation against the thieves and their allies, who robbed the coffers of the Mountain for their own gain.

I'd love to know what happened here?  Was this an RP'ed event?  Did someone RP breaking into the coffers or was this something which the Senate "made up" as something which happened?

Reynard (the Jack of Diamonds) was in the Senate Meeting when this was mentioned so his ears metaphorically pricked up and he's put some feelers out to gather information on what happened...

Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Yesterday at 3:35 am

OOC:
As far as I know, it wasn't roleplayed out. Gimlivier did have a 'villain' along (his RL cousin) which he questioned a bit, but the villain got away from the guards somehow if I recall it right. But the actual event itself wasn't played out. This damned sickness is making a mess of my thoughts atm, forgive me for not being clearer.

Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Yesterday at 4:42 am

OOC:

Cid wrote:As far as I know, it wasn't roleplayed out. Gimlivier did have a 'villain' along (his RL cousin) which he questioned a bit, but the villain got away from the guards somehow if I recall it right. But the actual event itself wasn't played out. This damned sickness is making a mess of my thoughts atm, forgive me for not being clearer.

Okay, great.  I just wanted to check that the Jack of Diamonds didn't have a rival in Ironforge...  Smile

Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutchins Yesterday at 6:33 am

Cid wrote:
OOC:
As far as I know, it wasn't roleplayed out. Gimlivier did have a 'villain' along (his RL cousin) which he questioned a bit, but the villain got away from the guards somehow if I recall it right. But the actual event itself wasn't played out. This damned sickness is making a mess of my thoughts atm, forgive me for not being clearer.

OOC:
That is what it appeared to be to my memory also, which let's be honest is just a damn waste of time. I mean come on, if you're gonna come up with this elaborate storyline (forgetting how questionable the amount of gold was IC) at least try to make an event out of it!

Hutchins

Character sheet
Name: Sebastian Hutchins
Title: Lord (doesn't like it being used)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top