Report to the Ministry of Defence about the current status of Westbrook Garrison
The Ninth Company left Westbrook Garrison on 26th of April 33 L.C. and Deputy Rainer was handed all the keys and banners. Here is the list of things that should be taken into account while assigning another unit there.
- Quartermasters Hicks and Hudson together with Veldan Lightfoot were killed during an attack by Feral Worgens. They were buried behind the Garrison;
- in the armoury there is a crack in the wall, a weak spot that requires attention and, possibly, renovation;
- the dungeon is still warded against any magic other than the Light, however, it is recommended to renew the enchantment, as since their setting couple of years ago no one has attended them;
- the stone circle surrounding the tower in front of the Garrison is now under wooden roof; that was used as the stables;
- the gate is fully operating now and can be shut down and raised by a lever between it and the armoury;
- the wooden railing on the staircase to the Gallery is damaged in one place; repair recommended;
- the dungeon there are four cells, one under the stairs, two in the middle, and one on the short wall (see the draft below);
- Chaplain General Sir Valestrion Drake still occupies the officer chamber in Southern Tower above the armoury.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum