[RP-PvP] The Crimson Tide - Red Reach Raiding Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RP-PvP] The Crimson Tide - Red Reach Raiding Schedule

Post by Skarain on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:46 pm

Greetings all, Alliance and Horde. This thread is in use to announce, plot and plan a part of Red Reach Raiders assaults upon Alliance territory. Keep an eye on the updates, not the main post. Cheers!

Old Info:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the locations Red Reach Raiders & Co. intend to raid upon next week are set.

Red Reach Raiders Raiding Schedule

Monday, 1st of Feb - Lor'danel, Darkshore, Kalimdor. vs. Theatre of Blood

Tuesday, 2nd of Feb - Southern Westfall, Westfall, Eastern Kingdoms. vs. "insert Stormwind Guild"

Wednesday, 3rd of Feb - Greenwarden's Grove, Wetlands, Eastern Kingdoms. vs. Clans of Khaz Modan (needs confirmation)

---

On Monday, Red Reach Raiders will strike upon Lor'danel, facing The Theatre of Blood. There is an In Character reason behind this attack, which will be explained to the Defenders after the battle, to allow them to follow the storyline it creates should they wish to.

On Tuesday, Red Reach Raiders will strike to Southern Westfall, facing the defenders of Stormwind. This attack will commence (on purpose) during Stormwind Council, to delay the reaction of the defenders, allowing the Raiders to run rampant least for a while. Which guild the Raiders will face in Westfall is not decided. While I am sure almost all Stormwind-based guilds would gladly rush into battle, the Raiders hope to make use of distractions in the area, in hope of splitting the Alliance group they are facing into smaller Alliance groups (that can actually be called a RP-PvP battle and not outright "zerg rush"). As with before, there will be a story behind this attack, which will be opened up for the Defenders as they chase the Horde away.

On Wednesday, Red Reach Raiders will strike upon Greenwarden's Grove, facing (possibly) Clans of Khaz Modan (and potentially Lor'danel Defenders). There is an In Character reason behind this attack, which the Defenders of Lor'danel might have relayed to the Defenders of Greenwarden's Grove.

After these events, the Raiders & co. will make their way to Silvermoon to unload their cargo and take a moment to lick to their wounds before further raids will commence.

--------

Note #1: All of this information is OOC by nature. It should not be used to magically predict the coming of a Horde Warband, but to prepare your crew OOC for the possibility of RP-PvP combat that evening.

Note #2: The Raiders & Co. consist only of roughly 5-10 players, and is unable to face the entire Alliance by its own. Because of that, the attacks and guilds The Raiders & Co. will be facing changes depending on the location. While it is acceptable to move your guild in position to respond to the attacks with another IC reason to be in the area, remember: We can not face you all at once. We either face smaller Alliance parties/specific guilds at a location, or you will have to split into groups and take turns, or there will be only one battle and a swiftly Horde retreat upon facing a force with much greater numbers.

Note #3: The times of the attacks are not nailed to the stone "yet". They are likely to start at 20.00-22.00 servertime, at which time works the best both for defender and the attacker.

Note #4: The attacks are forced into a short period of time due to Out of Character reasons. Those days are which I have off from work and able to be online early enough to organize. While I do apologise for any inconvenience it may cause to people, I currently lack officers and are not in a position to place events on other days.

Note #5: Should the Raiders & Co. be unable to face any Alliance party in RP-PvP, they will resort into Dungeon Master mechanics to generate the battle for themselves.

Note #6: Should the interest towards these events suddenly drop on the Horde, the numbers the Raiders & Co. will be able to muster are potential to drop, which may result into failed raids (due to lack of numbers to face the defenders) or outright cancelling the raids and heading directly to Silvermoon.

Note #7: If you read this far, thank you for your patience. Keep in mind however that these are "plans", not utmost truths nailed to the stone. Discussion in this thread or ingame may result into changes.

---

Any Horde Roleplayers are welcome to join upon these Raids. The raids are RP-PvP events, targeting a specific town or settlement and with Roleplaying alongside of the WPvP combat. During a raid, the Horde will attempt to:

1.) Drive the defenders back.
2.) Grab anything worth taking, ranging from actual ingame clutter items to imaginary founds.

Numbers will be divided among the Horded as 1.) "those who fight" & 2.)"those who loot", to ensure the battles against the Alliance are always balanced and enjoyable for both sides. Gear / tactics play a more important role than sheer numbers.

Any "Yell" will be relayed between factions, allowing the two factions to engage in roleplaying with eachother amidst the raid, such as shouting out taunts and roleplayed actions (such as setting a building on fire).

Red Reach Raiders accept all manpower on deck to accompany them on these ventures. These Horde volunteers are IC given a cut and a promise to take the "sugar from the top" from each load, as with any regular crew member of the Raiders.

Last edited by Skarain on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:07 am; edited 10 times in total

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Re: [RP-PvP] The Crimson Tide - Red Reach Raiding Schedule

Post by Skarain on Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:55 am

The Horde gathers this Sunday on the docks of Orgrimmar at 21.00, packing up their ship to begin sail towards their first target: Darkshore.

Any Horde RPer is welcome to tag along!

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:13 pm

The Horde were as strong as 17x on our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I were quite surprised to have so many allies come from allied Horde guilds. Appears there 'is' some interest for RP-PvP on Horde to after all, if given a good IC reason to!

We shall see if the attendance remains the same come Tuesday and Wednesday.

-Candle (Yes we take Candle!)
Best part of our loot, clearly.

Kobold or Kaldorei, what's the difference?

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 am

The Raiders are gathering up on Monday to plot our next Raid. While we have a few ideas on what to strike, I am open for suggestions from the Alliance.

Also do let me know if your guild specifically would want a piece of the RP-PvP. What guild(s) we go against have not been decided yet.

Next Raid: Thursday (and maybe?) Friday, 10th & 11th of March, ???? Location

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:01 am

The Raiders are plotting to make a trip to Stranglethorn and start harassing Alliance settlements both in Jungle and further North.

We will depart on Monday, 25th of April, sail a couple of days, make landfall Wednesday, 27th of April and start planning our mischief from that point on.

No designated days are set for Raids just yet. Will decide upon them later, upon both our and Alliance availibility (providing they do not want to let us burn their farmsteads with no interference).

Will also probably squeeze in a DM event or two into the Jungle for the Horde side of things. We shall see!

As with before, all Horde RPers are welcome to join us on our trip. I'll be going around, spreading word IC as well as my time allows before Monday - when we depart. After that, one can always come by Zeppelin to join up as a latecomer.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have arrived.

Will be in touch with the Alliance in regarding RP-PvP skirmishes on the coming weeks.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:08 am

The Map is set. I will be updating it regularly to reflect to any changes made by the Horde or the Alliance.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:43 am

Hi,

Can I sign up as interested in being involved in the defense of the Alliance lands please?  I'm not in a military guild, but I'm a blacksmith and would like to be there in order to support the Allies by helping to fix broken swords and mend dented armour and so on.  I'm also a keen PvPer (though a bit rubbish) who would love to be involved in a structured WPvP event like this in my role as a dwarven warrior too. So when you are contacting Alliance guilds etc to sort out defenders, please include me.   Smile

Usual Disclaimer:  I'm a casual player so might not be around - but as it happens I'm about a bit this weekend if there are any skirmishes happening then.

Thanks!

P.S.  Sorry to crash your "Horde" thread. Smile

Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:11 am

Sure, Fenodyree. So far, I have not booked actual fights with the Alliance yet. Thursday is a Horde-side prelude to the Conflict.

If any Alliance is IC present in Stranglethorn Valley by coincidence on Thursday 28th of April and wishes to see/be involved with what happens, do contact me before 21.00, thank you.

On Friday, House of Yore's Order of the Leaf are going to scout (stealth mission) to Stranglethorn upon receiving an early report of something suspicious, yet losing contact with their informant.

Any "Scout" type characters who want to involve with said event, please approach Luxferous or Tessalar of House of Yore.

Other battles on the coming week are still in planning.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 am

29.4, Friday Morning: Contact to the deeper reaches of Stranglethorn Valley has been lost to the Alliance.

Map will be updated on the evening, once the Scouting event led by HoY's sneaky guys has been completed. Do give them a prod should you wish to join to said. No RP-PvP itself will be involved on 29th day evening. Starting at 20.30.

EDIT: Map Update stalled. Raiders were driven out after their failed raid to Duskwood. They returned some time later though to wreck further havoc to Stranglethorn, leaving the Alliance camps (expect for Rebel Camp) in a state of disrepair.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:12 am

I have a day off on Sunday, so I will be trying to organize a Raid on:

19.6, Sunday of this coming Weekend, targeting Ashenvale.

We are looking for an Alliance guild who might be in the area, or would be interested of being in the area for some RP-PvP fights to be had. I can be left a message here, by PM, and i'll be prodding around Alliance LFRP and asking guilds personally later tonight once I get back from work.

Providing that we get some Alliance to fight, as with before, Red Reach Raiders do welcome any Horde guild/roleplayers to accompany them on their raids.

Last edited by Skarain on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:18 am

Skarain wrote:19.6, Sunday of this coming Weekend, targeting Ashenvale

Event Cancelled. Sorry folks. Got called to work.

Next attempted date for Thursday 23th. More info/confirmation later.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:15 am

Thursday cancelled. Work to unpredictable around midsummer.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 am

Oukei. Another attempt with organising RP-PvP again.

Red Reach Raiders are searching for someone to fight Friday the 15th of July in Ashenvale.

Additionally, we are planning some RP-PvP Raiding on Sunday 24th of July, Sunday 31th of July and Sunday 7th of August. For these, the location is yet open.

All days the thing would start at 21.00 servertime.

Due to Pre-Patch probably hitting on Wednesday the 20th of July, everyone ought to be interested in killing demonic forces after that point. At that point, it makes less sense for factions to fight eachother (since everyone hates demons), so during RP-PvP events, we may take up a practice used last time during Escalation/Darkspear Rebellion patch.

During the Darkspear Rebellion, Alliance and Horde worked together to combat the Kor'kron. At that point, it made less sense to fight eachother, so during RP-PvP Events, both sides were told to 'pretend' that the other faction is Kor'kron forces.

That way, you both get RP-PvP and get to beat at the Big Bad in RP-PvP Mechanics. Afterwards (if the forces are friendly enough to each other), you may gather up and compare the results : on who were more successful in beating the Legion.

Ps. I'll be online for a chat after 22.30. Drop me a message in PM, Skype, Discord or Btag(once online). I'll respond back when I am able.

Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top