Greetings from Ciram!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings from Ciram!

Post by Ciram on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:21 am

I decided to give roleplaying a go after a long break. I've not been too active roleplayer on DB but I've had my experience in Earthern Ring and a quick peek on AD few years ago. I started writing a random fan fiction rolling around this character and World of Warcraft lore when I couldn't get sleep. It grew and grew and after a while I thought it would be awesome to bring my character alive more than just as words on paper(s.. loads of papers). So first I made him as a picture (check the avatar) and then I decided that I could as well try roleplaying with him. So here I am. I just have to translate the key bits of his background story to English.

With that being said I'm kind of a reborn newbie on the scene and I'd love to dig into roleplaying more. And as you might've guessed, English is not my native language so I often have to use dictionary as I roleplay so bear with me when it takes time for me to write or my typing isn't perfect English. I'll try my best though. I'm excited to be part of this community. Smile

Ciram

Character sheet
Name: Ciram Southey
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Ciram!

Post by Zackarn Yorelas on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:20 am

Welcome to the community mate, hope to see you around!

Few of the basics for getting started;

TRP3
/join lfrp (Type this in game to join the looking for roleplay channel)
ermm... What else...

Well I'm sure that's all you need to get going, any questions feel free to ask in LFRP or here and someone should help you out.

GL & HF o/

Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:01 am

Hello and welcome among the roleplayers of the RP-PvP servers.

I recommend you to find an active Roleplaying guild as your second thing (first being to get a Roleplaying addon such as Total RP 3 and /join LFRP). An active Roleplaying guild really helps you to get started and involves you in the plots going on around the server. Whether it is a big or small guild does not matter, as long as it is active and things are actively happening. People in LFRP will know to point which guild might suit your character.

Looking forward to meet you ingame. Smile

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: