[H] The Plaguewood cause

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[H] The Plaguewood cause

Post by Rukcus on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:31 am

In recent times some may have noticed the emergence of a new movement spreading within Orgrimmar, with large crowds often seen in the centre of the city listening to its preachers: the League of Chill. Rukcle, a charismatic Pandaren, who is the founder and leader of the cause often heads these talks with a number of his followers by his side, as he speaks of his mission and requests the people's support some scoff and deem him nothing more than a fraud, some see his beliefs as genuine and hang on his every word, whilst more still remain indifferent and continue on their way.

Is his cause genuine? Or is he a big time fraudster? Only Rukcle knows that..

Rukcus wrote:Gather round, everyone! A beautiful life awaits us all and it can only be achieved through our own time and devotion! Do you grow weary of the wars we fight? The never ending conflicts which seem to rule our lives yet the only ones to benefit are the powerful few? I offer you a path to salvation! A life of peace and happiness, what say you?

I, Rukcle, represent an organisation called the League of Chill, our main cause is to find a land of salvation, where we weary few can build settlement and forget the quarrels of our previous live! We aim to do this by retaking Plaguewood from the scourge and building a mighty kingdom in its place. Why Plaguewood you may ask? Who in their right mind would compete for our claim!? Only the devoted few dare to venture those retched lands! So we will retake the Plaguewood! Build upon our new land! And create a kingdom where people can escape the unfairness of their lives and live a perfect life under me! King Rukcle the First!

How can you support this noble cause I hear you ask! Simple: You can donate gold and resources to help fund the campaign, or better yet your time and effort and join our numbers! All supporters will receive a free hat! So I ask you all, are you willing to help?!

[OOC] What is this? Tis iz wot Iv bin up 2 4 teh lazt few dayz u cheeky buggah m8. But seriously, some of you more active folk may have noticed our activity in Orgrimmar, especially during evenings. A lot of people genuinely donate which is why I felt a need to do something with it! Not 100% where we're planning on going with it at the moment, but if you see us around please feel free to interact with us, I think it will be mutually enjoyable and beneficial, regardless of how your characters react to the cause! Will hopefully be contacting other roleplaying guilds to build up a bigger plot, but must first consult my guild's members to see what direction they want the guild to go in.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, apologies if it's long winded!

Rukcus

Back to top Go down

Re: [H] The Plaguewood cause

Post by Skarain on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:49 am

OOC: It was a good read! No need to apologise. The thing sounds interesting, and I am sure the Alliance folks are loving the thought of a new kingdom and a new King at the ruins of old human kingdoms. Especially a Horde-sided King. Yup, I am absolutely sure that they love the idea... as much as they love Lordaeron belonging to the Forsaken.

Good luck with it! Get the ball running, I am sure more will show up on the field to play. Twisted Evil

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:33 am

Sounds strange, unusual and a lot of fun. Very Happy

Good luck with your grand plan king Rukcus!

Also, if you wish to recruit roleplayers I can list your guild to Horde RP Guild List & Links -thread on realm forums! Just poke me with:

Guild name:
Guild leader and contacts:
Short description:
Guild website:
Other links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce

Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukcus on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Thank you both for your replies, I appreciate it. Very Happy - Haha, yes it is a bit quirky I'm aware, thought it'd be nice to mix things up a bit Razz

& Tantzui, I'll check with the guild first if they're up for more 'intense' RP, and if so I'll definitely hit you up on that offer! Thank you very much. Smile

Rukcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukcus on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:45 am

Unfortunately due to a decline in the guild's community aspect (I think, weirdly, due to vice-leaders over inviting, leading to the loss of community & the core founding goals of the guild) the LoC will be ending today, at least under my ownership.

RP-wise Rukcle will be looking to find a different way of completing his ultimate goal of creating a safe haven from the war, either through following through this cause or otherwise, by moving on from the popular but ultimately sucessful PW cause.

I'll likely be hitting up one of the other RP guilds at some point, develop from there ^^

Rukcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:40 am

Sorry to hear that Rukcus, but I should say I think your time would be better served re-establishing the founding principles within the platform you've created, rather then simply saying "It's not how I wanted it to be" and jumping ship.

I don't know all the details, obviously, but it sounds like it grew to fast and you lost control of it, if that's the case then my previous advice would stand, but if your minds made up; Good luck in the future.

Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:46 am

Ah, pity! I was hoping for some war campaign in there.

Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: