Shock and Suicides!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shock and Suicides!

Post by Tibbleston on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Recent reports from local press and newspaper reports state that late at night two men, a man and a dwarf, lured some drunk and "confused" men and women out of the Slaughtered Lamb and into a small balcony area some thirty meters away. Here the two men claimed to have fireworks and were to set them off to the amusement of all onlookers, but what ensued was to be a religiously motivated attack on those who were gathered. The men spoke words in favour of the light and proceeded to rip open their clothing, revealing hidden explosives, detonating them one after the other, creating two emotionally and physically devastating explosions. Nobody has been confirmed dead as of yet due to attacks, but there are multiple casualties.

Newspaper spoke to onlookers and victims after the attack. An innocent witness said: "I was coming out of the Lamb to head home, but I saw the group gathered around, and then a few seconds later I saw the robed man, the 'priest', just.. explode.. It was terrible.. And then the dwarf followed suit.. Oh it was horrible!"

We have yet to see what further terrorist attacks occur to our beloved city.

Tibbleston

Character sheet
Name: Tibble Tibbleston Tibbles
Title: High Tinkmaster of Mechacorp

Back to top Go down

Re: Shock and Suicides!

Post by Saintnick on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:12 pm

"I know what I s-saw... They... They were wearing B-Blazing Shields tabards... And... And one of them y-yelled... "For the g-great Cyclops Th-Thilliath"... I know what I saw and H-heard..." -Simon Telion, victim of the bombing.

Saintnick

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top