Once more into the breach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once more into the breach

Post by Netherdawn on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello all,

Once upon a time, many moons ago when I was only an adolescant sprout frolicking in the peaceblooms of Vanilla through Wrath. One fateful night, the Illegal Danish appeared on the side of my Youtube and one binge session later of all the old WoW videos later I want to make tracks in Azeroth once again.

However, this one time I made a human warrior and set about levelling through the dwarf lands. In Dun Morough (or what'cha'ma'call'it) I met fellow dwarf warrior and we began hunting elite yeti's and questing all completely in character. By divine intervention or the fact we were both in an school system the next day we ran into each other again and we killed boars for their sweet, sweet intestines to make sausages and battled troggs. This questing incharacter continued for some time, up until the arathi highlands when we slowly drifed apart or I rolled another alt.

When I look in hindsight, the hours I spent looking for rp in the Cathedral square or hanging at player run tavern are not as fond as when I think to the adventures of me and that dwarf and the trials fighting elites, the lengths we'd go to get that mining node or discussing the items we'd picked up at the AH.

I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in levelling with me, entirely (within reason) in character.
I understand that a day by day play is not feasible so a weekly event would be my suggestion. I also state the more the merrier.

I intend to make a running journal, so anyone who has an existing alt can be "Well when they hit 34 I'll jump in for a session on my X, Y or Z"

That's all I have to say about that....

Back to top Go down

Re: Once more into the breach

Post by NicholasBullard (Taph) on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm

I'd gladly be joining this! I'm mostly available during the day, logging in at about three in the afternoon. Then around ~18:00 realm time I hop onto my main for roleplay.

I've got these characters on offer:

Level 10 Human Monk (he's a tad simple)
Level 13 Worgen Rogue (not recommended, might steal from your satchels)
Level 20 Worgen Hunter (too curious for her own good)
Level 29 Human Paladin (the cautious yet inquisitive type)
Level 32 Human Priest (usually wistful)
Level 37 Human Mage (socialite illusionista)
Level 73 Human Warrior (serious guy)

Please give me a poke as a reply here or at skype (nickbullarddfb). I spend most of my game-time on Taph-Ravenholdt, so feel free to whisper.

Last edited by NicholasBullard (Taph) on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

NicholasBullard (Taph)

Character sheet
Name: Taph Gibson
Title: Captain of the Gilneas Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigs Morgan on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:53 pm

I wish I had time to take part as this sounds amazing

Brigs Morgan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down