[H] Hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[H] Hey there!

Post by Sierre on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Hey everyone!

After a long WoW break of several years I've started playing again, and I randomly decided to make a new character on this server about 3 days ago - I'm a blood elf rogue, currently level 32. Still in the progress of figuring out what kind of person she's going to be, as I plan on evolving her character slowly as I play.

Obligatory newbie question: How's the RP on this server currently? Any guilds out there recruiting? I'm in need of a home Wink

I've always played on RP servers, but this is my first time playing on an RPPVP one. I've been both alliance and horde in the past, but never done much horde-RP'ing.
Outside of WoW, I generally enjoy play-by-post forum roleplaying as well as DnD.

The RP community here seems to be thriving, hoping to get involved in some of it!

Sierre

Back to top Go down

Re: [H] Hey there!

Post by Robin Drake on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Welcome to the server, can't really hep you so much with what's going on Horde side! But glad to have you on the server nonetheless, RP community on Alliance side is doing well up and coming to WoD! Good luck finding a place for yourself here on DB-Holdt-Shield-Gar-Co

Robin Drake

Character sheet
Name: Robin Drake
Title: Wolf of Shady Lady Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Welcome welcome! As a Sin'dorei, "Ashal Anore" would gladly accept you in our ranks! We are a Sin'dorei only guild and you can find our recruitment post here: http://www.defiasrp.com/t8215-h-ashal-anore-sin-dorei . Or you can just send a whisper to anyone you see in /who Ashal Anore, and they will direct you to one of the Elders!

Hope to see you around! -Sal

Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: