[A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Bradley on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:38 am

Rofl yes it is, I'm talking about criminals who've flipped in favour of the Agency


Last edited by Bradley on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bradley

Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 20
Location : Kingston, Jamaica

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Ixirar/Kavalis on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Officer High Morale wrote:
Bradley wrote:
Officer High Morale wrote:You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

Not everyone in the cartel happens to be known criminals. Unless ofcourse you go by the ooc guildtag, so how would anyone know that they are 'criminals'?

And yknow there's this thing called undercover agents who could remain in the cartel for the benefit of AIA


I said what I said by assuming that the Cartels they chose knew were criminals.

And if it is an undercover agent, it isn't a criminal.

You clearly don't know what undercover means.

It's a VERY common practice to recruit criminals to infiltrate their own institutions/provide insight in their workings to better be able to combat them. Read the links. You're making a twat out of yourself.

Ixirar/Kavalis

Posts : 2602
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Jenelle on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Officer High Morale wrote:
You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

The AI8 will be organized a lot like the old Stormwind Assassins. A group of the best assassins/spies in Stormwind. Not all of them were obeying the law a 100%. The point of this task force is to do the "dirty" jobs. If a "criminal" would be fit for the job, we wouldn't hesitate to headhunt them into the task force. The Section is not based around basic law enforcement, but executing special missions, like mentioned, infiltration etc.

On the other side;
A criminal? If it is known that the person have committed a crime, and then joins a law-enforcing organization, he/she would obviously have to face their punishment. After their punishment is complete, are they still considered "criminals"?

Jenelle

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Lea on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Bradley wrote:Rofl yes it is, I'm talking about criminals who've flipped in favour of the Agency

That actually happened before.. with a few people ;3

Also just to clarify. A few criminals were in the AiA before. They changed to be good people, just to throw out an example - Carvell Raccari. Once a common street thug, now a Senior Agent. There are no restrictions to what you can do with your character in this perspective so whats to say that criminals cant change. As Jenelle said.. after serving a punishment are you still considered an active criminal?

Lea

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Lakeshire

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Lea wrote: just to throw out an example - Carvell Raccari. Once a common street thug, now a Senior Agent.  

Indeed. People change and often gets a chance to prove that they can be something better than what they were. Carvell was a criminal once, but with help of others he managed to get away from his past and start anew in the AiA.

Salradir Dawnseeker

Posts : 45
Join date : 2013-12-16
Location : Sweden

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Officer High Morale on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:55 pm

\"Aaedan"/Carv wrote:
Lea wrote: just to throw out an example - Carvell Raccari. Once a common street thug, now a Senior Agent.  

Indeed. People change and often gets a chance to prove that they can be something better than what they were. Carvell was a criminal once, but with help of others he managed to get away from his past and start anew in the AiA.

Don't think he was a criminal during his time in the AIA, though, was he?

Officer High Morale

Posts : 625
Join date : 2013-11-14
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Lea on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Officer High Morale wrote:
\"Aaedan"/Carv wrote:
Lea wrote: just to throw out an example - Carvell Raccari. Once a common street thug, now a Senior Agent.  

Indeed. People change and often gets a chance to prove that they can be something better than what they were. Carvell was a criminal once, but with help of others he managed to get away from his past and start anew in the AiA.

Don't think he was a criminal during his time in the AIA, though, was he?

Well that was unknown. Sara just trusted him and allowed him the room to change as well as a reason to do so.

On a totally different note.. if you play Gnar toplane I hate you Wink im sick of having houses thrown at my poor Nidalee and Fiora Sad

Lea

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Lakeshire

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Kayle Ravelle on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:14 am

Kayle was a criminal then joined you guys, so that works.

I mean, he promptly buggered off and did his own thing but hey... it was a fun three days.

Kayle Ravelle

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Officer High Morale on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Officer High Morale wrote:
Bradley wrote:
Officer High Morale wrote:You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

Not everyone in the cartel happens to be known criminals. Unless ofcourse you go by the ooc guildtag, so how would anyone know that they are 'criminals'?

And yknow there's this thing called undercover agents who could remain in the cartel for the benefit of AIA


I said what I said by assuming that the Cartels they chose knew were criminals.

And if it is an undercover agent, it isn't a criminal.

You clearly don't know what undercover means.

It's a VERY common practice to recruit criminals to infiltrate their own institutions/provide insight in their workings to better be able to combat them. Read the links. You're making a twat out of yourself.

It's still risky whatsoever, in my opinion to say the least. ^^

@Saraya - I still don't get why people call his Q's houses, oh and curse you for playing Fiora.

Officer High Morale

Posts : 625
Join date : 2013-11-14
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Jenelle on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:37 pm

So far, everything is going very well. Ai8 have been more popular than Ai9, but that is understandable. Really looking forward to an awesome autumn.

Jenelle

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Jenelle on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:23 pm

It is worth noting that the Alliance Intelligence; Section Eight (AI8) is still operational and looking for new agents.

Jenelle

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:26 pm

be sure to bump or post your recruitment advert on the realm forums also!

Krogon Devilstep

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2010-02-24

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Jenelle on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:07 am

Section Nine is back up and running.

Contact Kêlly or Jenelle in-game, or stop by the City Hall in Stormwind.

Jenelle

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum