[A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Jenelle on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:01 am

[A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

The Alliance Intelligence Agency is an Alliance-wide Agency focused on providing intelligence for the Alliance.
With roots in the original Alliance Intelligence, the Agency have been reborn. Reborn into a hierarchy of the finest agents. An Agency sworn to protect the interests of this Kingdom. A military organisation based upon patronage and duty. The unit that executes tasks provided by the people of Stormwind, and provides the various military orders with their desired intelligence. This is the Alliance Intelligence Agency.

The Alliance Intelligence Agency (AiA) is a branch within the Stormwind Intelligence Agency (SiA). Most of the AiA’s agents originated from the Stormwind Assassins, and the Section Seven within the Stormwind Intelligence (SI;7).



“Truth is our sword”


Who we are
The Alliance Intelligence Agency (AiA) is a military branch within the Alliance. It is a branch much like the SI;7, but also very different. The Agency does not take direct orders from the officials of Stormwind, but moves towards the direction that the people want. We do not take the role as guards, but rather investigators and agents. Our primary task is to investigate cases that are assigned by the Blazing Shields and the Stormwind Regiment.
However, we are often accompanying other orders on their missions - by request. The AiA is very similar to the CIA and MI6.

The AiA is supposed to be an official military unit within the Stormwind army - cooperating with the Stormwind Regiment and the Blazing Shields. With it’s unique roster of agents and experience from the Section Seven’s earlier works, the AIA is considered as an agency with expertise within the areas of surveillance, investigation, assassinations and espionage.

Alliance Intelligence, Section Nine & Eight (AI8 and AI9)
The Agency is divided into two sections. Section Nine and Section Eight. In cooperation with the Blazing Shields and the Stormwind Regiment, these sections are extensions of Stormwind Intelligence, Section Seven (SI7). These sections will have the following tasks:

[/i]Alliance Intelligence; Section Nine
- Agents of the Kingdom

Section Nine is a public group of agents working within the streets of the City. The purpose of this Section is to provide investigation, surveillance and assistance within general law-enforcement. This group of agents is the public face of the Agency. The Section Nine takes direct orders from the Council, the Regiment and the Blazing Shields.

(This Section is known to the public, and will be organised a lot like the AiA is organised as of today.)

Alliance Intelligence; Section Eight
- The Elitist Task-Force

Section Eight is a highly classified group of specialised agents, handpicked by the leaders of the AiA, that is supposed to deal with the dirty jobs. Having experience from the Stormwind Assassins, these agents are a mixture of assassins and mercenaries that wish to serve the Alliance. These agents act in utter secrecy, executing orders from the highest ranked officers of the different branches within the Stormwind army. This group deals with assassinations, surveillance and espionage.
This groups of agents is only gathered under an emergency. It is a group of elitists that do mission-to-mission jobs for the Agency.

(These members are not required to be OOC members of the guild, and are supposed to be gathered from the various organisations)

(This Section is not known to the public, and is considered classified at the highest possible level)

OOC
What can we guarantee?
We can guarantee that you will have regular events to attend. Wether it being investigating the recent murder in the Old Town Alley, or hunting down cultists in the outskirts of Elwynn. Most of the people that join the guild love the friendly guild chat at the “no drama” atmosphere we have; although w do have a little drama sometimes… who doesn’t?

We are always open to suggestions, so if you see a way the guild could progress or you have a specific thing you want to do with your character, that is totally cool! We will try and cater to everyone.

General information
This is my no means a new guild, just a revamp of the Alliance Intelligence. With the recent shift in the leader-positions, some changes were fit. We are now officially back after the summer-break, and actively recruiting new members!

We take in all classes and all races!

Contact

If you are interested in joining the AI8, please contact Kêlly or Jenelle in-game, and we will sort something out!

King’s honor!


Last edited by Jenelle on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Jenelle

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Officer High Morale on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Good to see you back in RP in better shaping. And like you said, you don't take role as guards, I hope you keep it that way, despite how you used to handle it. Agents are not guards, right? See you on the roleplaying field!

Officer High Morale

Posts : 625
Join date : 2013-11-14
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Kelly Ravelle on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Yaaasss honeeey work it.

Kelly Ravelle

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-12-28

Character sheet
Name: Kelly Ravelle
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Eldiros on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:39 pm

*chokes on coffee* the sass, its killing me!

Eldiros

Posts : 362
Join date : 2014-01-15

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Great post! Looking forward to see everything start up again now after the summer!

Salradir Dawnseeker

Posts : 45
Join date : 2013-12-16
Location : Sweden

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Seymoore Butts on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:21 am

Finally an excuse to come back to Kelaa!

Seymoore Butts

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Kayle Ravelle on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:49 am

I transported this organisation on my boat once and my crew were only touched inappropriately three times. Downright decent group, I say.

Kayle Ravelle

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Tamil on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 am

Nice to see the AiA become a force again in Stormwind's political field. Best of luck, and the Blazing Shields are always open to some cross-guild RP, thanks for mentioning us in your post!

Tamil

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : The Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Tamil Rodericson
Title: Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Secran on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 am

I might be on board now. Last time it wasnt that active. Ill poke ingame!

IGN- Kaens

Secran

Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Marezzo on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:01 am

A guild composed by a majority of females..
Anyway it's good to see that it's still alive Smile A nice addition to the bluebacks of Stormwind..



Marezzo

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 29
Location : Denmark

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Kayle Ravelle on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:43 am

Thanks for giving my wife a new theme song, Spaghettio you jerk. :l

Kayle Ravelle

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Marezzo on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 am


Marezzo

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 29
Location : Denmark

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Kelly Ravelle on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 am

^
Yes.

Kelly Ravelle

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-12-28

Character sheet
Name: Kelly Ravelle
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Seymoore Butts on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 am

Marezzo wrote:

I know thats supposed to be a parody.. But its infuritating to watch for some reason ...

Seymoore Butts

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Ixirar/Kavalis on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 am

It's a gender mirror of the original, basically. So yes it's meant to be just as infuriating as the original was.

Ixirar/Kavalis

Posts : 2602
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Officer High Morale on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:It's a gender mirror of the original, basically. So yes it's meant to be just as infuriating as the original was.

Let it flow straight through you.

Officer High Morale

Posts : 625
Join date : 2013-11-14
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Lea on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 am

Hmm.. does this mean that I have to secretly spy on you all and see how the AiA is going now Wink

I love the new concepts that you guys have finally enforced. I know the past leadership wasnt too happy with the whole secretive thing and I was pretty reluctant to make that a part of the AiA. But I guess now with the much better leadership, this will work out fine.
One question I have though.. the secret section eight.. or maybe it was nine.. whatever one.. what do they do between missions? Are they allowed to be normal agents.. or are they just normal people. Won't there be an odd balance between the two sections.. I mean, who doesn't want to be a secret assassin. Either way.. its good to see my creation blossoming again with two of the best at the reins.

Lea

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Lakeshire

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Kayle Ravelle on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 am

Kelly Ravelle

We also accept Kelly Ravelly.

Kayle Ravelle

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Jenelle on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:27 am

Lea wrote:Hmm.. does this mean that I have to secretly spy on you all and see how the AiA is going now Wink

I love the new concepts that you guys have finally enforced. I know the past leadership wasnt too happy with the whole secretive thing and I was pretty reluctant to make that a part of the AiA. But I guess now with the much better leadership, this will work out fine.
One question I have though.. the secret section eight.. or maybe it was nine.. whatever one.. what do they do between missions? Are they allowed to be normal agents.. or are they just normal people. Won't there be an odd balance between the two sections.. I mean, who doesn't want to be a secret assassin. Either way.. its good to see my creation blossoming again with two of the best at the reins.

Thank you for that, Saraya.

Section Eight will be a gathering of the best assassins from all over the Alliance. We won't this group any bigger than 10-15 people. These people are supposed to be gathered from different organisations from the Alliance. So, we won't require anyone to be a part of the guild. When they do not have missions, they continue their usual business. Some of the AI8 agents might be working on Section Nine as well, who knows?
The main focus is to bring in people that are interested in the AiA, but don't want to commit 100%. You can, as an example, be a part of Band of the Brave or the Cartel, and be an AI8 agent. You work as a freelancer, sort of.

Jenelle

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Officer High Morale on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 am

Jenelle wrote:
Lea wrote:Hmm.. does this mean that I have to secretly spy on you all and see how the AiA is going now Wink

I love the new concepts that you guys have finally enforced. I know the past leadership wasnt too happy with the whole secretive thing and I was pretty reluctant to make that a part of the AiA. But I guess now with the much better leadership, this will work out fine.
One question I have though.. the secret section eight.. or maybe it was nine.. whatever one.. what do they do between missions? Are they allowed to be normal agents.. or are they just normal people. Won't there be an odd balance between the two sections.. I mean, who doesn't want to be a secret assassin. Either way.. its good to see my creation blossoming again with two of the best at the reins.

Thank you for that, Saraya.

Section Eight will be a gathering of the best assassins from all over the Alliance. We won't this group any bigger than 10-15 people. These people are supposed to be gathered from different organisations from the Alliance. So, we won't require anyone to be a part of the guild. When they do not have missions, they continue their usual business. Some of the AI8 agents might be working on Section Nine as well, who knows?
The main focus is to bring in people that are interested in the AiA, but don't want to commit 100%. You can, as an example, be a part of Band of the Brave or the Cartel, and be an AI8 agent. You work as a freelancer, sort of.

You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

Officer High Morale

Posts : 625
Join date : 2013-11-14
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Reynar / Raviran on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 am

Officer High Morale wrote:
Jenelle wrote:You can, as an example, be a part of Band of the Brave or the Cartel, and be an AI8 agent. You work as a freelancer, sort of.

You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

What can I say? We're pretty damn WANTED!   
.....  Very Happy:

Reynar / Raviran

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Ixirar/Kavalis on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:06 am

Officer High Morale wrote:
Jenelle wrote:
Lea wrote:Hmm.. does this mean that I have to secretly spy on you all and see how the AiA is going now Wink

I love the new concepts that you guys have finally enforced. I know the past leadership wasnt too happy with the whole secretive thing and I was pretty reluctant to make that a part of the AiA. But I guess now with the much better leadership, this will work out fine.
One question I have though.. the secret section eight.. or maybe it was nine.. whatever one.. what do they do between missions? Are they allowed to be normal agents.. or are they just normal people. Won't there be an odd balance between the two sections.. I mean, who doesn't want to be a secret assassin. Either way.. its good to see my creation blossoming again with two of the best at the reins.

Thank you for that, Saraya.

Section Eight will be a gathering of the best assassins from all over the Alliance. We won't this group any bigger than 10-15 people. These people are supposed to be gathered from different organisations from the Alliance. So, we won't require anyone to be a part of the guild. When they do not have missions, they continue their usual business. Some of the AI8 agents might be working on Section Nine as well, who knows?
The main focus is to bring in people that are interested in the AiA, but don't want to commit 100%. You can, as an example, be a part of Band of the Brave or the Cartel, and be an AI8 agent. You work as a freelancer, sort of.

You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ixirar/Kavalis

Posts : 2602
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Officer High Morale on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:14 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Officer High Morale wrote:
Jenelle wrote:
Lea wrote:Hmm.. does this mean that I have to secretly spy on you all and see how the AiA is going now Wink

I love the new concepts that you guys have finally enforced. I know the past leadership wasnt too happy with the whole secretive thing and I was pretty reluctant to make that a part of the AiA. But I guess now with the much better leadership, this will work out fine.
One question I have though.. the secret section eight.. or maybe it was nine.. whatever one.. what do they do between missions? Are they allowed to be normal agents.. or are they just normal people. Won't there be an odd balance between the two sections.. I mean, who doesn't want to be a secret assassin. Either way.. its good to see my creation blossoming again with two of the best at the reins.

Thank you for that, Saraya.

Section Eight will be a gathering of the best assassins from all over the Alliance. We won't this group any bigger than 10-15 people. These people are supposed to be gathered from different organisations from the Alliance. So, we won't require anyone to be a part of the guild. When they do not have missions, they continue their usual business. Some of the AI8 agents might be working on Section Nine as well, who knows?
The main focus is to bring in people that are interested in the AiA, but don't want to commit 100%. You can, as an example, be a part of Band of the Brave or the Cartel, and be an AI8 agent. You work as a freelancer, sort of.

You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I cba to click and read all of those because I'm a lazy snob but I assume that it's, TL;DR, criminals are better than most in agent stuff and shizz, righ' righ'?

Officer High Morale

Posts : 625
Join date : 2013-11-14
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Bradley on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:18 am

Officer High Morale wrote:You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

Not everyone in the cartel happens to be known criminals. Unless ofcourse you go by the ooc guildtag, so how would anyone know that they are 'criminals'?

And yknow there's this thing called undercover agents who could remain in the cartel for the benefit of AIA


Bradley

Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 20
Location : Kingston, Jamaica

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Officer High Morale on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:27 am

Bradley wrote:
Officer High Morale wrote:You'd take a criminal as your own agent? Seems pretty legit.

Not everyone in the cartel happens to be known criminals. Unless ofcourse you go by the ooc guildtag, so how would anyone know that they are 'criminals'?

And yknow there's this thing called undercover agents who could remain in the cartel for the benefit of AIA


I said what I said by assuming that the Cartels they chose knew were criminals.

And if it is an undercover agent, it isn't a criminal.

Officer High Morale

Posts : 625
Join date : 2013-11-14
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Alliance Intelligence Agency v.2.0

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:06 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum