Rumor Mill

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumor Mill

Post by CrusaderElly on Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm

That pirate-dude and a council-lady, really? Whoa!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrusaderElly

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Sat May 31, 2014 1:15 am

"Ya know, I heard someone say that one time one of them old mages in the city stared at someone so coldly they froze into a block of ice."

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale on Sat May 31, 2014 4:46 am

siegmund wrote:"Ya know, I heard someone say that one time one of them old mages in the city stared at someone so coldly they froze into a block of ice."

Word goes around that this has been happening more than once.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenelle on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Rumors has it that Lady Jenelle Fault is appointed Director of the Alliance Intelligence Agency. First a Minister and now the new Director? This girl is climbing the ranks with great speed!

Jenelle

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Pieces of a shattered silver bracelet has been found. It seems to have something written on it. If most pieces are gathered it would simply say:
Spoiler:
Stig - Love Cali.

Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name: Thurman Agamand
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormyy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Charlie Blazesong wrote:
Pieces of a shattered silver bracelet has been found. It seems to have something written on it. If most pieces are gathered it would simply say:
Spoiler:
Stig - Love Cali.

A small, young girl, recognized as the Bloodfury's daughter seemingly was spotted, walking back on forth on the streets of Stormwind, sobbing a touch with her eyes tracing along the walkways, holding some silver bits. Though she would appear rather different, having grown a tad taller and developed more.

Stormyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:10 pm

"The Crimson Rose was seen to dock to Rachet briefly on the evening. The ship stayed there for a couple of hours, unloading cargo and having people leave the ship, only to return a couple of hours later to set sail again without waiting until the morning"

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:26 am

Rumour says a frostsaber attacked a group of people in the Command Center last night! It's all gone now though, and all that remains is some blood on the wood.

[A] Aldaya "The Sculptor" Vindico - "Have the heart that I lost, child. Treat it and others well, as long as it beats, and even when it no longer does."

Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skaraa on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Arcane magic students from all over Azeroth have been flocking to the Deadwind Mage's Academy for the start of term. Accomplished Magisters and Archmagisters have been recently recruited in force to serve a lecturers and instructors within the Academy - no doubt hoping to boast a significant presence within future academic research.

Skaraa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:41 am

"The Crimson Rose have docked to Stormwind Docks once more. The ship seem to be in a decent shape, and there are no signs that it would have seen combat during it travels. It crew all headed out to the city soon after docking, probably to get drunk and satisfy the other desires after a week at sea"

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Word passes along the Gilneans of Stormwind City most of all - that a Harvest Witch has dared travel and stay in Elwynn, and even approached the City rather than stay in their filthy foresty outskirts! How dare they?

[A] Aldaya "The Sculptor" Vindico - "Have the heart that I lost, child. Treat it and others well, as long as it beats, and even when it no longer does."

Timna

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Timna wrote:
Word passes along the Gilneans of Stormwind City most of all - that a Harvest Witch has dared travel and stay in Elwynn, and even approached the City rather than stay in their filthy foresty outskirts! How dare they?
((But the Gilneans love their Harvest Witches - they are the ones that keep them fed while stuck behind Greymane Wall. Why would they treat one like a social pariah?))

Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Domovoi wrote:
Timna wrote:
((But the Gilneans love their Harvest Witches - they are the ones that keep them fed while stuck behind Greymane Wall. Why would they treat one like a social pariah?))

((It's an ironborn house greyjoy harvest witch: She does not sow))

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Word around Old Town's that a couple of well-dressed figures, one a thin and neat human, dressed in a torn tuxedo shirt and a gorgeous pink turban, and his smaller associate, said to have quite the marvelous beard, was spotted infront of the Pig and Whistle tonight, selling raw, fine-feathered cocks dripping with water for a mere twenty copper. Deal of a lifetime!

Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Whenever have you known Lord Almadros to enter a Cathedral?! The old coot seems to spend more and more time there, it seems. Damn, I am never comfortable with them damned wizards around where they do not belong!

Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:31 am

"I saw the craziest thing last night! Them Whistle Band fellows come drivin' out of the Tram haulin' a DRAGON'S HEAD! I swears it on me dead peppie!"

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Through military channels, a mention quickly goes out that a wounded Elven ranger is being quickly transported to the Stormwind Cathedral for grievous wounds upon her person. More isn't stated.

Timna

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Words spread that the old archer had her right arm cut off from below the elbow; she speaks of a man in a skull mask of whom she calls "Shalla'tor", or the Shadow Reaver.

Timna

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexiax on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:11 am

"Have you heard? There was an elf lass the other day, scarred from head to toe and with a dark look in her eyes that was ordering supplies from around Stormwind. Rumor has it that she's going up to the Plaguelands, going to investigate the Silverlight Tomb in the Plaguelands."

Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greasly on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm

"A pandaren junk loaded with exotic foodstuffs docked at Stormwind yesterday; they say the merchant who owns it has been rubbing shoulders with some pretty shady characters."

Greasly

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:05 pm

It appears a proto-drake has taken roost on the roof of the Pig & Whistle tavern. Oh dear...

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:47 pm

*It appears the NPC stormwind guard have shot said proto-drake for being a danger to the citizenry*

Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Burgen wrote:*It appears the NPC stormwind guard have shot said proto-drake for being a danger to the citizenry*

((Rumor mill, not Burgen's over baring opinion mill. take snarky comments elsewhere or whisper those involved in PM's.))

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:58 pm

(( If you want to interact with and/or hunt and murder before-mentioned dragon, /w Lién. ))

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Recently a house in Duskwood burned down, this house was very close to the town but luckily through the teamwork between the civilians and the night watch they managed to stop the fire before it reached their town.

In other news, a recent decline in Death Knights shows that a few more members of the Alliance has joined the Forsaken and their undead crusade in the North, their leader commented only.. "What?"

Meanwhile in Eastern Plaguelands the creature seen leaving the tomb of the Silverlight was once again spotted, however this time returning to the tomb.

Distracting Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"We don’t always get what we want. Even when we deserve it."

- Fallout: Equestria - Project Horizon. Blackjack.

Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top