World Phased Zones List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Phased Zones List

Post by himo on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:57 am

This is a reposting here (originally on the Shatterskull Marauder forum) to help any event maker know where to avoid and where causes problems, also this is posted from a Horde Phased Zone mostly so any Alliance feel free to add to this list if any has been missed out.

MoP Zones
Spoiler:
Jade Temple (outside area excluding inside the library)
Serpent's Heart - (a large circular zone around it)
Strongarm Airstrip - starts off as alliance with mobs all over the area
North of Tiger's woods - parts of the area upto Strongarm Airstrip can be phased
Grookin Hill in jade forest, new and low lvl players will get nuked by the Hozen elites there if there not careful.
Halfhill (Sunsong Ranch) your farm is a phased zone
Stormstout Brewery - mobs phase, possible that players may as well
Zouchin Village? needs testing but the mobs phase so may be problematic
Winter's Blossom - worth checking but flagging as possible phase area
Eastwind Rest - the whole base is phased
Westwind Rest - same as eastwind only alliance instead
Vale of Eternal Blossom - The zone seems to have been flatly phased into one final phase, no problems found yet
Domination Point, Lion's Landing : The horde and alliance base that you get the quest for phases the zone for lvl 90's
Isle of Thunder - a lot of this island is phased until you complete the single scenario's at lvl 90

Need more info on Krasarang Wilds, Dread Wastes and Townlong steppe's if there's any in there then please add it to the list!

Kalimdor
Spoiler:

Stonetalon - A fair chunk of the zone is phased
Cliffwalker Post - this becomes phased after the fight there
Thal'Darah Grove - gets literally wiped out, sorry for the spoiler Razz
Desolace: south-east area where the old centaur tribe used to be and beyond is phased.
Alcaz Island - the island is populated with lvl 60 elites until you do the theramore scenario after that there all removed.
Uldum --
Neferset, Schnotts Landing, top of Obelisk of the sun and to the north-east of OoS, Obelisk of the Moon goes through 3 phases, Temple of Uldum both below and above, Sullah's sideshow, cradle of the ancients
**Northern barrens NEEDS TESTING!
Hyjal -  just avoid the whole zone

Eastern Kingdoms
Spoiler:
Trisifal glades - several patches of the road travelling down from undercity are phased
Gilneas - the northern part of the zone is phased parts of the city might be as well
Twilight Highlands;
Dragonmaw port - quests need to be completed to unlock the city phase
Highbank - can phase if the quests from the goblin zeppelin are still in use
Maw of madness - disappears after defeating it
Redridge - Parts of Redridge are phased for Alliance players

Northrend
Spoiler:
Icecrown - Shadow vaults - the death knight area slowly unlocks and phases over time
Icecrown - Corp'rethar - this phases for people with the argent crusade daily for there.
Icecrown - Court of bones - another area that phases if you have the argent crusade daily for the area
Icecrown - Fleshwerks - phases after quests
Stormpeaks - Dun Niffelem - the area phases as you get more rep with sons of hodir and other quests
Stormpeaks - Brunnhildar Village - not so much phases as it changes your characters appearance
Dragonblight - The forgotten shore - phases after completing the truth shall set us free quest
Wrathgate - after completing the questline in dragonblight the area becomes phased

Miscellaneous
Spoiler:

Temple of White Tiger
on the days the august celestial days is a always crawling with alliance gank squads (especially if people are trying to do the torch quest) which is a shame cos it's a lovely big place.

Last edited by himo on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total

himo

Character sheet
Name: Himo Blackhorn
Title: Chieftain of the Shatterskull Marauders

Back to top Go down

Re: World Phased Zones List

Post by Coppersocket on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 am

Redridge is nearly entirely phased, and why are some of the spoilers in white text?

This goes for Uldum as well, those of the two I can think of that have really blatant phasing, off the top of my head.

Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:41 am

In kharasang if you haven't done the shieldwall / domination point (Or whatever it's called) intro, the places where the armies have landed and operate are phased.

That much i know.

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:57 am

In Gilneas I seem to remember testing that Keel Harbour is also phased for Horde.

Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by himo on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:06 am

Woops like I say I copied the original from the Marauder forum and forgot that some are in white.. i'll fix that.

himo

Character sheet
Name: Himo Blackhorn
Title: Chieftain of the Shatterskull Marauders

Back to top Go down

Post by Baji on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Nice post, Himo! I was just wondering about this the other day.

Baji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:25 pm

If you do the Silverpine quest chain as Horde then Gilneas and the village outside (forget name, by SFK) are completely phased - you can't see any Alliance nor Horde that haven't done the quest chain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top