[A] Looking for cultists, necromancers and alike - closed idea!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A] Looking for cultists, necromancers and alike - closed idea!

Post by Noan on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:51 pm

I've been pondering this for a while, and finally decided to write on the forums about it. Are there any people around who would be interested in a roleplaying guild centered around necromancy, shadow worship, generally chaotic or neutral evil?
My idea is very simple - gathering like-minded rejects of society together to root for each other and their shared twisted practices. This guild wouldn't be led by a single leader, but a small council that defines the rules for the guild, keeps an eye on the members and passes judgement, should anyone do something too drastic which puts rest of the members in danger or manages to reveal the guild to those who would seek to harm it.
I don't seek to create a guild with a busy event calendar, driven to take over the world, but perhaps something that is more like a secret society - perhaps the characters would develop a common goal as time passes, but the guild would be born out of common will and need to ally with those that share similar interests. Meetings could be arranged depending on the interests of the members.

The idea is still pretty raw, so if anyone is interested, I'd love to brainstorm together. Smile

Edit: Closed the idea due to the Slaughtered Lamb sharing the ideas! Feel free to be in contact though, if someone wants to arrange out of guild necromancy stuff!

Last edited by Ivy Darkwood on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noan

Character sheet
Name: Ivy Darkwood
Title: Physician

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Looking for cultists, necromancers and alike - closed idea!

Post by Demurral on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Demurral would be interested, if you approach him correctly at the Black Market.

Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:00 pm

I'd suggest you check out 'The Slaughtered Lamb'. It's a very similar concept to what you're looking for, and given the current population on DB, you'd probably be better of getting involved with them. Goodluck anyway!

Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by CrusaderElly on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

^

Gaif whisper on any of my characters should you be interested. :3 What you describe is basically exactly what we do, and some extras!

CrusaderElly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top