[H] Date Night, 21st February 20:00

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[H] Date Night, 21st February 20:00

Post by nope on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 pm

In contrast to the blaring bold letters, rough Orcish font and parchment typically nailed onto the command boards, someone has pinned up smooth, discrete pink flyers. Some flitter about in the winds, torn in half by disgruntled guards who didn't appreciate the colourscheme or the frivolous notice being placed alongside calls to arms and requests for a bounty's head.

Though there is an Orcish translation beneath the Common, the font is considerably shakier, riddled with spelling errors and generally not worth reading.

Lonely?

This time of year can be hard on Azeroth's singletons. Why not come down to Ratchet whilst love is still in the air and find others looking for the same thing? At 8 o' clock at night next Friday, find me in the Broken Keel Tavern and I may provide a seat, a meal and formal dress for you to woo that potential special someone.

~ Leverne Croft

Common preferred for conversation with the event holder. Please apply basic hygiene standards to yourself before attending. You may be seated with incompatible individuals if romantic orientation is not specified. Seek the green Forsaken in the white dress.

OOC
  • Just a little social event with the basic idea of "the kind of people that have to sign up to blind dates to get one show up, hilarity ensues". So far we might have a Forsaken that's just looking for a test subject and collaboration with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if their time allows. Characters that are just in it for the food paid for by someone else and some socializing are welcome, as are helping hands for Leverne to get people assigned to one another and seated.
  • Currently gathering fancy-ish clothes to lend out prior to/during the event for people that don't have any fitting Rp gear, you're free to give these back or hoard them.
  • As Ratchet is neutral territory, I will accept Alliance characters with enough battletag adding involved but wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited by Magoka on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Irl time clash)

nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [H] Date Night, 21st February 20:00

Post by Sanara on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Mh. Too bad my only active Hordie is a Death Knight, I remember attending something like this a few years ago and having a lot of fun.

Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin-Lin on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:58 pm

This sounds quite fun!
Now, what character to bring...

Rin-Lin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://gou-kun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:38 pm

It would be most excellent to unleash my character's awkward social skills on this event. I'll just have to find an excuse to get him there ICly! Either way, fun initiative! Hope people will give it a chance.

Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:13 am

This sounds great!

Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by nope on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 am

Event is today, with any luck we'll get enough people (and no odd numbers or you'll be stuck with Luverne's zealot sister).

Event happened, the turn-out was nice enough. Managed to seat a giant troll and a Blood elf together.

nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 pm

My troll managed to get a date with three women - At once!
All in all a sucessful night! Thanks for hosting the event!

Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:48 pm

I was there with Kirann for whole other reasons, but some.. Troll.. *Glares at Rargnasha* Literally pulled me into the bar!
Had great fun anyway, so it was fine Very Happy Thanks for this event!

Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top