Damnation's Call - Rp-Pvp Campaign

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Damnation's Call - Rp-Pvp Campaign

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 am

Didnt the Dwarves push in to Arathi/Lordaeron to begin with after the truce was announced?

Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:17 am

Hinterlands/Arathi. Though the dwarves are bound by no truce, Varian Wrynn is King of Stormwind [most organizations on the list are specifically Stormwind orientated]. Moira also is 1/3 of the Council, so she's not the ultimate deciding body when she does indeed require a majority vote.

Then the Pandaren came and we're in negotiating mode now, all through roleplay, which I suppose isn't going to happen now. The theater of operations was also a bit smaller seeing as it wasn't like, every Horde organization versus.. every Alliance organization [IC/RP/Guild wise].

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:22 am

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Though the dwarves are bound by no truce.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 am

Deciding how to deal with the aftermath of the Siege of Orgrimmar since there won't be a 5.5 patch is very interesting, but please don't discuss it here guys.

Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:57 am

As said, this should be seen as individual Horde organizations acting without the official approval of Vol'jin. Alliance forces can be official, as Alliance is on the defensive. I already know that the Forsaken guilds and Rargnasha have been planning on this push even while the player peace summits were in full swing, months ago. If Arey was still about right now, once she heard about it she would have arranged a meeting with Rargnasha to ask wtf he's doing and demand that he adhere to the treaty. I highly recommend that Alliance diplomats such as Maelmoor use this opportunity to get some more cross-faction negotiations going (even if these ones are doomed to failure by the nature of the campaign). ICly treat it as the breach of treaty that it is, and respond to it accordingly.

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Hinterlands/Arathi. Though the dwarves are bound by no truce, Varian Wrynn is King of Stormwind [most organizations on the list are specifically Stormwind orientated]. Moira also is 1/3 of the Council, so she's not the ultimate deciding body when she does indeed require a majority vote.
Varian is the military leader of the Alliance, so one would assume that military truces he makes would extend to all the racial factions in the Alliance.

Last edited by Drustai on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:30 am; edited 6 times in total

[H] Atsenkha - Former Kor'kron, Red Blade Tribesorc

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

—The Iron Law of Bureaucracy

Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 am

Take it IC.

If your or your character find this or that action illegitimate or unlawful, complain about it IC.

EDIT: Yeah, basicly; what Drustai said. Make role-play out of it if you can. That's always a good maxim to act on.

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakar on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:23 am

Varian is the high king, his word extent to any and all of the alliance governments. So if he says there's a truce between the horde and the alliance, it counts for everyone, including the dwarves. There's been quite a bit of lore explaining this.

Bakar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:30 am

The Blood Wolves will not be attending this. As such the Horde, due to their own idiocy will be missing one of the biggest groups wanting Alliance blood and will be hideously outnumbered.

This is a combination of OOC and IC piling up enough for me to just cut our losses and say its not worth our attending.

I'm a little annoyed, so I'll be cheering the Alliance on from the sidelines.

Anyway, good luck and I'm sure it'll be a blast.

[H] Guk Swordshatter - Orc - Illusionist, murderer and psychopathic bitch

Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 am

I'd like to remind everyone, not just Cerik, and Grim that the OP asks for simply this:

Dr. Haluthious Vouten wrote: I request that you inform me personally should any present and refrain from derailing and creating forum drama. Please PM me on the forums.
So instead of de-railling threads, or creating a mantle for which drama can be built on. If you aren't coming that's fine simply state your attendance, but do not try to pick the thread apart, or state how annoyed you are over not coming. Its simply not necessary. If you are coming great, if not then simply state your attendance and if you have grievances then take it up with Halu privately.

If people are that intrested in the latter (which frankly I don't think they are) they can contact you, rather than waving the "HEY LOOK AT ME LET'S MAKE DRAMA ON A THREAD" flag.

Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:07 am

I'm not causing drama. I'm informing people we're not coming and I'm a little bit sad and irritated by this fact.

If my intention had been to cause a shit storm then I would have caused one and my words would have been much, much harsher.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be fun. Hal has put a lot of effort into this, so I'll offer him an apology for any potential insult perceived in my previous post.

Now, enough derailing. I'll refrain from posting unless I'm directly addressed.

[H] Guk Swordshatter - Orc - Illusionist, murderer and psychopathic bitch

Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:37 am

Sheesh, derailing a good event-thread with petty details such as "but what would the king/warchief think?" is like punching a wedding cake. Fun at first, but messy and ruins it for the couple waiting to cut it. Also entirely meaningless.

Either way, this sounds like fun! If possible, I'd like to attend to this (perhaps the Clans too Wink ).

Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 am

The current administration of the Senate of Ironforge will first choose the diplomatic route and write letters of inquiry to King Varian's council and ask why their forces are disobeying his direct order, and then write another inquiry to Vol'jin inquiring why Horde units are on the war-path. Naturally the Senate are hypocritical in this scenario as it only serves our political agenda (and we were bashing Forsaken heads not so long ago ourselves). Everything will be treated IC, not that I have ever suggested otherwise.

Though I think discussing the campaign and everything around it is - is as on topic as it gets. If there's a thread that is required for patting each other on the head, then best to post it on a private forum.

Disagreement leads to discussion, discussion leads to new and innovative ideas and progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:11 am

Cerik Ironforge wrote:The current administration of the Senate of Ironforge will first choose the diplomatic route and write letters of inquiry to King Varian's council and ask why their forces are disobeying his direct order, and then write another inquiry to Vol'jin inquiring why Horde units are on the war-path. Naturally the Senate are hypocritical in this scenario as it only serves our political agenda (and we were bashing Forsaken heads not so long ago ourselves). Everything will be treated IC, not that I have ever suggested otherwise.
You are adorable.

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:33 am

I didn't realise that Ironforge had Vol'jin on its christmas card list ICly, and can speak for a Blizzard Lore official/organisation. Who knew.

Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:35 am

Didn't Ironforge violate the truce first? when will the senate be getting punished?

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Some of you people, most of all Cerik, need to get out more/get a shag. This is a simple RPPVP story arc. If you don't like it, don't participate. No one really cares about your inflated and pedantic opinions (which this forum seems to be saturated with).

But as Alphél said, the last post is just adorable. Bless.

Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Akna on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm dying... oh wait, I'm already dead!

Akna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakar on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Akna wrote:I'm dying... oh wait, I'm already dead!
I c what u did thar.

Bakar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Diederich wrote:Some of you people, most of all Cerik, need to get out more/get a shag. This is a simple RPPVP story arc. If you don't like it, don't participate. No one really cares about your inflated and pedantic opinions (which this forum seems to be saturated with).

But as Alphél said, the last post is just adorable. Bless.

Well spoken. I shall not dare question this campaign seeing as that's completely off-topic. TTH will take any progression IC, naturally, as explained above, but let's not dare post any critique because DefiasRP is where sugarcoating and circle jerking are the standardized norms.

Pff, totally just need to get laid and get out more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:02 pm

If you want a critique then how about you stop using or pretending that you know or can manipulate what Official Lore Characters do in RP, (Or even better, pretending to represent one yourself) before you begin to question the integrity or strength of another's RP.

Last I checked you do not work for Blizzard, you do not write there lore. And you can only interpretate it as the rest of the community does. You cannot say "Vol'jin/Wrynn said this to us so its okay". Or who exactly in game were you expecting to hear back from when you send out your "letters of dismay to the faction leaders."

This is actually quite a legitimate question because I want you to explain and clarify how on earth you justify this.

Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Answer to Celeste:

Discussion was taken into PM's you nosy fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Only just noticed this (someone said it was a laugh to read the drama) but seriously you are inviting Dominion officially? You will just attract all the Alliance pvp guilds and any attempt at rp in your pvp will be destroyed - that's without the fact they recruit people known to actively destroy rp events.

Anyway, not been included so shall go and sulk.

(lol, no, not active enough a guild to join in Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:35 am

The Clans of Khaz'Modan stands ready to fight off any enemies who dares to set foot in our lands.

(If you want to have us in the campaign, contact us IC so we can rally the northern clans.)

The Clans:
Shameless advertisement
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 am

On the topic of Dominion, some of their members, GM included, approached me a few weeks ago to talk about their guild trying to turn a new leaf. They've removed most of the Anti-RP people in the guild and seek to become a (Testing)RP-PvP guild, that's an effort that I'd like to think is worthy to support.

Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:14 am

Rargnasha wrote:On the topic of Dominion, some of their members, GM included, approached me a few weeks ago to talk about their guild trying to turn a new leaf. They've removed most of the Anti-RP people in the guild and seek to become a (Testing)RP-PvP guild, that's an effort that I'd like to think is worthy to support.
A worthy effort worth some support!

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top