[A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 pm

((Event is now complete! Thanks for all who came, I loved the turnout--from the dancing and roast proto-drake to the Light vs Dark mock-debate! Screenshots on page four!))


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Poster in Plain Text:

Hallow's End Masquerade Ball


Theme: Light vs Dark!
Time & Location: Monday (October 28th), 8 Bells in the evening, the Slaughtered Lamb

Come one, come all, heed the Hallow's End call!
Drifting fog and darkest night, the chill of the dark and the power of Light!
Dancing and dinner and costumes galore, chills, thrills, and laughs, drinks, tricks and more!

______


On the twenty-eighth of October, at eight bells in the evening, at the Slaughtered Lamb, Lord Victor Colewick of Gilneas shall be hosting a Hallow's End ball for charity.  Anyone is welcome to attend; all are encouraged to costume themselves according to the theme, that is, dark versus Light.  Dress as a famous paladin, a zealous Scarlet, a gentle priest; or perhaps if you serve the Light already, you may find amusement in mocking the costumes that cultists often don--down to the silliest "evil" hats and staves decked with skulls.

Entrance is free; food and drinks will be on sale within.  Music themed to the occasion will be played.  The grassy exterior shall be used as a dancing location; the crypts beneath the Lamb will be decorated as a cultist haven, and you are welcome to roam them for chills and thrills!  ALL PROFITS will go to charity.

_____________________

OOC Info

On October 28th, at 8 PM servertime, likely running until 11 PM or perhaps midnight, there will be a "masquerade ball" hosted at the Slaughtered Lamb in Stormwind's Mage District.  Food and drink will be served inside, dancing will be outside (music will be played!), and the creepy crypts beneath will be set up as IC decoration and left open to explore.

All are encouraged to attend; wear your best cultist disguise or zealot Lighty costume.  I hope to see cultists shouting LIGHT WILLS IT, and paladins dressed in the silliest hoods and cloaks they can find!  Wink

As a sidenote, there maaaay be some trouble (read: FUN!) present, as the good Lord Colewick is not -precisely- a lawful type.  It is not, however, a high-threat event.

STILL NEEDED: IC Bartenders/servers, and musicians.  Have a character that would like to bartend this event, or who is a bard of some kind?  Contact me OOCly and we can set something up!  Same goes if you have someone who might like telling scary stories, selling black cats, or anything else that you think may fit!

Also: I could not find information on the Lamb being in use by anyone.  If you are using it for anything, please contact me!


Last edited by Feral / Blackfall on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Feral / Blackfall

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by siegmund on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Cool. Few sugestions. First should be posted on battlenet realm forums too and might wanna advertise it a bit on lfrp or wheverver else!

siegmund

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia, Ljubljana

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Indeed, I've already popped one up on the official forums as per your suggestion yesterday, ty! <3 I don't use LFRP but feel free to remark in there if you like!

Feral / Blackfall

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Amaryl on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Can djego debut his new unheard yet already legendary single; Starships are meant to flee?

Amaryl

Posts : 2876
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 28
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Cerik sits in his large oak chair, reading through reports that are laid out neatly on his desk. A brief knock at his door brings a heavy yet silent looking dwarf through the door, who salutes and presents himself as Colonel Night. He hands him the letter alongside a summarized and verbally memorized report of the potential of this gathering.

"Such a poor venue, the noble must be poor." he mutters to himself before neatly folding the paper and handing it to one of the guards waiting on him.

"Prepare a list of suitable agents to take on this task. An expert special operations unit is to be sent forward into this so-called gathering of peasants, gangsters and cultists and monitored. Should any of the targets surface, you are to bag them without questions and make haste to one of the safe houses in Stormwind, don't let this opportunity slide, Colonel."

Colonel Black silently salutes and lets himself out the door, gaining a salute from the two vigil Dark Iron whom stand guard for Senator Ironforge.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by siegmund on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Amaryl wrote:Can djego debut his new unheard yet already legendary single; Starships are meant to flee?
He should!

siegmund

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia, Ljubljana

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Eve on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:ALL PROFITS will go to charity.
Bull.

_____________________________________________________
Tumblr - DeviantArt

Evelynn "Eve" Spiker - Undertaker and Part-Time Cultist
Cyreas Crone - Local Idiot
Jullianne Harrison - Frost Mage and Anti-Social Surgeon
Abriana Dyers - Scout and Cat-Lady
Ardu "Freckles" Sherwood - Tracker and Marksman
Samantha "Sam" Redwell - Coming Soon


Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eve

Posts : 401
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 18
Location : A tree, Stormwind City

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Vardrek/Burgen on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Cerik sits in his large oak chair, reading through reports that are laid out neatly on his desk. A brief knock at his door brings a heavy yet silent looking dwarf through the door, who salutes and presents himself as Colonel Night. He hands him the letter alongside a summarized and verbally memorized report of the potential of this gathering.

"Such a poor venue, the noble must be poor." he mutters to himself before neatly folding the paper and handing it to one of the guards waiting on him.

"Prepare a list of suitable agents to take on this task. An expert special operations unit is to be sent forward into this so-called gathering of peasants, gangsters and cultists and monitored. Should any of the targets surface, you are to bag them without questions and make haste to one of the safe houses in Stormwind, don't let this opportunity slide, Colonel."

Colonel Black silently salutes and lets himself out the door, gaining a salute from the two vigil Dark Iron whom stand guard for Senator Ironforge.

Lol wut? *facepalm*

Vardrek/Burgen

Posts : 323
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Silverlavia, jewel of Quel'Lavia

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Zaraj on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Burgen wrote:
Cerik Ironforge wrote:Cerik sits in his large oak chair, reading through reports that are laid out neatly on his desk. A brief knock at his door brings a heavy yet silent looking dwarf through the door, who salutes and presents himself as Colonel Night. He hands him the letter alongside a summarized and verbally memorized report of the potential of this gathering.

"Such a poor venue, the noble must be poor." he mutters to himself before neatly folding the paper and handing it to one of the guards waiting on him.

"Prepare a list of suitable agents to take on this task. An expert special operations unit is to be sent forward into this so-called gathering of peasants, gangsters and cultists and monitored. Should any of the targets surface, you are to bag them without questions and make haste to one of the safe houses in Stormwind, don't let this opportunity slide, Colonel."

Colonel Black silently salutes and lets himself out the door, gaining a salute from the two vigil Dark Iron whom stand guard for Senator Ironforge.
Lol wut? *facepalm*
send him to the gulag for questioning the state

Zaraj

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Anivitas on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Looking forward to it.

Anivitas

Posts : 642
Join date : 2012-07-22
Age : 23
Location : London

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Burgen wrote:
Cerik Ironforge wrote:Cerik sits in his large oak chair, reading through reports that are laid out neatly on his desk. A brief knock at his door brings a heavy yet silent looking dwarf through the door, who salutes and presents himself as Colonel Night. He hands him the letter alongside a summarized and verbally memorized report of the potential of this gathering.

"Such a poor venue, the noble must be poor." he mutters to himself before neatly folding the paper and handing it to one of the guards waiting on him.

"Prepare a list of suitable agents to take on this task. An expert special operations unit is to be sent forward into this so-called gathering of peasants, gangsters and cultists and monitored. Should any of the targets surface, you are to bag them without questions and make haste to one of the safe houses in Stormwind, don't let this opportunity slide, Colonel."

Colonel Black silently salutes and lets himself out the door, gaining a salute from the two vigil Dark Iron whom stand guard for Senator Ironforge.
Lol wut? *facepalm*
lelk wat is rp ic repli omg rp????lol

I hope the sarcasm wasn't lost on you. I like to pride myself on being able to submit IC replies to posts on DefiasRP instead of constantly derailing threads which seems to be a favourite DefiasRP past-time.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Take it the fuck out this thread asap plx.  Thanks <3

Also thanks to Anivitas above/Arenfel below! Looking forward to people looking forward to it.


Last edited by Feral / Blackfall on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Feral / Blackfall

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:09 am

@Cerik: I'd like a tall glass of whatever it is you're drinking. What are you so frustrated about, beyond your usual "derailing is bad; stop doing it" comment? There is an In-Character section, which deals specifically with threads that have some degree of interactivity. This is the events section which to my knowledge, is for discussion and setup of in-game events.

On topic time! Could somebody be kind enough to put me in touch with an alchemist that can make Stonescale Oil, and Ethereal Oil. I am assisting Feral with the visual aspects of the ball, so I'll require these in bulk in a short amount of time! (A few 'actors' to appear alongside myself would be greatly appreciated, to amp up the spooky factor).

Swan Emperor Arenfel

Posts : 679
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Anivitas on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:44 am

If you can't find anyone to throw some at you Arenfel. I can buy them. I have more gold then is humanly right.

Anivitas

Posts : 642
Join date : 2012-07-22
Age : 23
Location : London

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Seranita on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:09 am

i sadly cannot attend as I am working a double shift that day

Seranita

Posts : 4808
Join date : 2010-09-26

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by siegmund on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:07 am

Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:
On topic time! Could somebody be kind enough to put me in touch with an alchemist that can make Stonescale Oil, and Ethereal Oil. I am assisting Feral with the visual aspects of the ball, so I'll require these in bulk in a short amount of time! (A few 'actors' to appear alongside myself would be greatly appreciated, to amp up the spooky factor).
One of my alts is an alchemist and can make it, if you're willing to gather up the mats or whatever your plan may be whisper me ingame on Siegmund or Shieldmaiden.

siegmund

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia, Ljubljana

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm

I can too, on my pally.

Thondalar Stormleaf

Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Manningtree, England

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Helmut on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Helmut is comming, and he's dressing up alot!

Helmut

Posts : 842
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 25
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Rae Wulfgnar on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Wulf will be there to crash this terrible, heretical party that celebrates the struggle between good and evil!

_____________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Commission prices

"Keep your face to the Light and you cannot see a shadow."


Rae Wulfgnar

Posts : 693
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Stormwind

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:58 pm

I fully expect Wulfgnar to turn up in a gimp mask and black thong (please).

Feral / Blackfall

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Lexgrad on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:I fully expect Wulfgnar to turn up in a gimp mask and black thong (please).

Lexgrad

Posts : 6140
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:I fully expect Wulfgnar to turn up in a gimp mask and black thong (please).

Thondalar Stormleaf

Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Manningtree, England

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Ren Winter on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:I fully expect Wulfgnar to turn up in a gimp mask and black thong (please).

Ren Winter

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Lavian on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Someone suggested Lavian turning up as an undead priest....How -would- a death knight go to a hallow's end party to celebrate herself breaking off from the scourge...Such silly humane acts!

EDIT: Wulf can come looking like a DK and Lav can come looking like a paladin. Nothing can go wrong there, nope.

_____________________________________________________
"Lavian" - Former Scourge officer, Knight of the Ebon Vigil.

Lavian

Posts : 3525
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 28
Location : Bergen, Norway

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Lexgrad on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Lex will come as a hunter

Lexgrad

Posts : 6140
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Hallow's End Masquerade Ball

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:41 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum