[H+A] Rebellion!

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [H+A] Rebellion!

Post by Lavian on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl wrote:Thanks to the Alliance side of the rebellion! We had great fun doing a hit & run attack as well as desperately trying to save our captured member although it didn't go as planned. Being tailed was also great fun! Made it all feel all the more dangerous to us. Smile

Hah, yes. Heard yells about horde in the area, run over and find you lot. I regret I was in blood spec else I would have killed Grim as I had him low enough just with blood but curse your ghost wolf!. But I did chains you in to place!

But overall I am really content as the whole thing was pretty fun RP. We were going to do workshops for people for different skills right before it all, then it all became a barricading workshop!

Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Showing up as a flying scout was fun for a change, not engaging in battle per se but just observing from above (and the occasional stun, hehe).

Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 pm

But I did chains you in to place!
I was just about to use my nitro boosts to escape when I noticed people still in camp on my minimap, so I stopped up to try to help them escape. Needless to say, I wasn't very successful at doing so. Sad Did kill a good few before being pushed back though!

Watch out for more attacks! Very Happy

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Paia/Jenit on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 am

I had fun despite being on my level 89 rogue.

Paia/Jenit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:19 am

I remember as it was suposed to be a kind of teach others/learn from others bonding thing. So our group: "Hey let's go a bit outside and find a hunting spot while learning about the enviroment!"

*Horde standing at the entrace, que dramatic music and slow down of the scene* "Oh shi-- " *Horde charges in*  

Then Sieg yelled Horde! Though in the end we did go hunting and cought ourself a orc, who in interogation did confirm what we were all wondering since the beginging of time:
Spoiler:
"Yes orcs do have green cocks"

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 am

siegmund wrote:I remember as it was suposed to be a kind of teach others/learn from others bonding thing. So our group: "Hey let's go a bit outside and find a hunting spot while learning about the enviroment!"

*Horde standing at the entrace, que dramatic music and slow down of the scene* "Oh shi-- " *Horde charges in*  

Then Sieg yelled Horde! Though in the end we did go hunting and cought ourself a orc, who in interogation did confirm what we were all wondering since the beginging of time:
Spoiler:

"Yes orcs do have green cocks"
... And.... why nobody informed Tuo right away? *peers and, after staring judgingly at the team who captured the orc, grunts and turns, clearly pissed off, sighing and walking away*

Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am

Was a fun surprise and small encounter.

Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:11 am

...That you needed to check if his apparatus was green is shocking in itself.

What are you all doing to my thread!? Heathens!

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:27 am

"Dwarven Torturing Squad" is LFM POW.

Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 am

From the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

World Events - Alliance, Southern Barrens
Fighting around Northwatch Hold has been nearly completed. After a tough fight breaking the siege on Wednesday, Alliance forces began preparing to assault the remaining kor'kron outposts. Three yet remained before the fortress could be fully secured--the fire support base perching at the other side of the ravine, the naval base at Fray Island, and the blockade itself.

Alliance forces divided into three teams. An assault team lead by Marshal Gilran Steelfist lead the charge against the FSB. Choosing to use the less-guarded rear entrance, Marshal Steelfist's team charged past kor'kron forces on mounts. On the way they passed a kor'kron prison camp, but they ignored it in order to focus on their primary mission objective. Sadly, the choice to do so resulted in the execution of the Alliance prisoners being held there when it became clear that the FSB would fall, but it ensured that Steelfist's group were able to hit the FSB while its defenders were still unprepared. Though the group took heavy wounds, they managed to clear out the base, destroy its siege weapons, and recover leftover supplies and intel.

Meanwhile, a covert strike team lead by Lieutenant Iriel Silversong set out on rowboats towards the naval base, with the goals of securing the outpost and eliminating the kor'kron commander, Admiral Krulkar Deadmane, and his command staff. Things did not go as planned, however, and what should have been a covert mission ended up being a straight up siege! Casualties were heavy, eventually necessitating Lieutenant Silversong to request reinforcements. But the mission was a success, with the island secured and the naval command staff wiped out. Admiral Deadmane managed to escape during the fighting, however, and one of our heroes was captured and flown off to who knows where! Is it the last we've seen of either? Unlikely.

While all of this was happening, Wild Tempest marines and bombers set out to take down elements of the kor'kron blockade out at sea. Even with the attacks on the FSB and the NB, however, the blockade was well-coordinated and able to repel the assault, though a few ships have been forced to withdraw to Bilgewater Harbor for repairs. The rest of the fleet has begun to break up following the destruction of the naval base, though it may still be possible to take down a few of the ships before they withdraw completely.

Key intel was recovered from both land locations, though it will take the Alliance some time to decrypt and translate it. This information could greatly assist the Alliance's efforts in Southern Barrens, and may even be of use to the Rebellion. Admiral Deadmane is still at large, however, and may yet prove to be a threat to the Alliance--and perhaps the Rebellion as well.

Now the Alliance turns its eye south, towards retaking its lost territory. It is not yet prepared to move, however, as it waits on repairs of damaged planes and steam tanks and shipments of oil and gas from the Alliance's holdings in Stonetalon. These shipments, moving through the dangerous Overgrowth, will be prime targets for raids from hostile groups like the Blood Wolves, who have already carried out several hit and run attacks on Alliance forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Additionally, I've redone the Ashenvale and Stonetalon maps to include elven buildings (now that I've found some icons).)

Spoiler:

[H] Atsenkha - Former Kor'kron, Red Blade Tribesorc

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

—The Iron Law of Bureaucracy

Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:31 am

By the way, since the Rebel and Alliance campaigns have drifted apart (aside from stuff like Alliance + Blood Wolves and Rebels + Night Elves), let me know if you'd rather I make a separate thread for the Alliance happenings. I don't want you Rebels to feel drowned out or anything by Alliance updates, so if it's a bother we can split!

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:00 am

Drustai wrote:By the way, since the Rebel and Alliance campaigns have drifted apart (aside from stuff like Alliance + Blood Wolves and Rebels + Night Elves), let me know if you'd rather I make a separate thread for the Alliance happenings. I don't want you Rebels to feel drowned out or anything by Alliance updates, so if it's a bother we can split!

Stay in the thread ;o

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Due to some coordination complications on Alliance side, I'm going to go ahead and split. Seems a lot of Alliance players haven't been watching this thread because they thought it was Horde only.

Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:27 am

Instead, direct them here.

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:32 am

erwtenpeller wrote:Instead, direct them here.

Mhm, i've been folowing it myself it isn't -that- hard.

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:40 am

indeed im a silent watcher here too Smile

Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Meanwhile, forces near Ashenvale may have noticed a curious change of weather. Dark clouds gathered over Ashenvale, those familiar with battles against the Burning Legion may have felt their hearts tremble at the sight. The thunder that have crackled from the dark clouds have been green, and as the night went on, a few black comets of black brimstone, covered in green felfire, was seen smashing down into the Warsong Lumbercamp and near Kargathia Keep. As the hour neared midnight, the fiery stones stopped raining, and the lightning stopped crackling.. The the dark clouds remaining, churning in a slow, omnious manner.

The Rebellion have fended off the legions attack from Satyrnaar and Demonfall Canyon! As the battle seemed to be won, the terrible Pitlord, making his lair in the Demonfall Canyon, finished a ritual that summoned a Rain of Chaos, having monsters of fire and brimstone slam down into the camp. Through strength and grit, the Rebellion managed to destroy the demonic fel-golems, but had some close calls!

The war continues!

Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 pm

As the Rebels fight against the over-whelming Kor'kron forces in Azshara, they manage to push them all the way back to Talrendis point, before reinforcements arrive from Orgimmar and the Rebellion retreats to the bridge. There, the Kor'kron attempted to launch an invasion into Ashenvale, but were halted at the Bridge, they lost a large amount of Kor'kron that day, meaning that they'll be standing on their last legs when the Rebellion launches their invasion into Azshara.

Due to true strength and grit, along with some unconventional strategies (Rumored to be based on Bloodmarks crappy sense of direction), the Rebellion now holds the bridge leading into Azshara. The Kor'kron still sits heavily on the zone and Talrendis point however, and have a direct line of supplies and reinforcements from Orgrimmar!

Rargnasha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 am

Rargnasha wrote:
As the Rebels fight against the over-whelming Kor'kron forces in Azshara, they manage to push them all the way back to Talrendis point, before reinforcements arrive from Orgimmar and the Rebellion retreats to the bridge. There, the Kor'kron attempted to launch an invasion into Ashenvale, but were halted at the Bridge, they lost a large amount of Kor'kron that day, meaning that they'll be standing on their last legs when the Rebellion launches their invasion into Azshara.

Due to true strength and grit, along with some unconventional strategies (Rumored to be based on Bloodmarks crappy sense of direction), the Rebellion now holds the bridge leading into Azshara. The Kor'kron still sits heavily on the zone and Talrendis point however, and have a direct line of supplies and reinforcements from Orgrimmar!

(i'm gonna glue a map to your face)

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:38 pm

The following song totally reminded me on this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Gilran wrote:The following song totally reminded me on this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This pleases us. Continue.

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 pm

A little reminder for sundays Tournament!

No tank/healer specs, No potions/flasks/elixirs, No changing spec/talents/glyphs after the tournament has begun, only crafting skills allowed are those that can be used in arena (aka, not rocket boots but synapse springs are allowed), stealthers cannot stay stealthed for more than 60 seconds or they are disqualified, hunters sitting on flares in camo will not be tolerated (use one or the other), Food buffs are not allowed, terrain abuses will not be tolerated, one bandage use per person per fight.
No Army of the Damned or Bloodlust either.

Rargnasha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Glory to Varog'gor Vashnarz Talonslayer, Champion of the Rebellion!

Rargnasha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Threadromancy!

Lets use this very relevant thread to showcase the Horde RP activities with regards to the Siege?

The Blood Wolves have sworn a truce with the Shatterskull Marauders and the two groups have agreed to aid each other in the coming battles!

After this the Blood Wolves left their base and disappeared into the Barrens, setting up camp closer to Orgrimmar in preparation!

[H] Guk Swordshatter - Orc - Illusionist, murderer and psychopathic bitch

Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:29 am

True this thread has become dormant, that said as planned i'm in no position to be calling any shots or making announcements on anyones behalf anymore.

However! feel free to use it for its intended purpose!

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top