Rumor Mill

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumor Mill

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:30 am

Eve wrote:Is no one going to address how the farmer was apparently watching from the bushes?

D:

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Eve wrote:Is no one going to address how the farmer was apparently watching from the bushes?
That would go under questioning the farmer. He wishes to remain under a secret identity known as Gnik Nnyrw

Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowley on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 pm

lol. That glowy staff on the right...

Crowley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:27 am

So I heard that crazy old criminal guy is now a part of the shields, making a big fuss. What's up with that?

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 am

'' Have you seen these Mysterious Posters of a Rose and a Dagger that says : '' Do something about it Bring it on''? '

'' yeah man.. what's this about, who's it directed too!?'

Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am

Two tipsy men wander the streets in the late evening.

Man A: "Y'know, I 'eard they put sharks in t'canals.. hee.. to avoid people.. to avoi.. to make people stop jumpin' into 'em! Shlurp!"

Man B: "Ye sure?.. Tha' sounds as flippin' crazy as a dead woman doin' blacksmithin' for Lakeshire.. haaaa.."

Man A: "Ye, I bet we need more drink t'sort this shite out yeah?!"

They giggle and stagger off.

Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by kajzzer on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:38 am

Rumor has it that a Runemaster took residence near farmer Wollerton in Stormwind, and that he is training in the courtyard near SI:7 and Command centre every day...

kajzzer

Character sheet
Name: Dandred Aveira
Title: Argent Crusader/ Keeper of Order/ Keeper of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

So I heard the Brawler Bar was bought by someone, it's now called the Hunter's Habits.. who knows what's up with that!

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar/Kavalis on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Gerard/Gramot wrote:
So I heard the Brawler Bar was bought by someone, it's now called the Hunter's Habits.. who knows what's up with that!

No it's not. It's called Bizmo's Brawlpub, and you don't own it.

There's a million ways to do what you're trying to do properly, and you picked the worst one.

Ixirar/Kavalis

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:

There's a million ways to do what you're trying to do properly, and you picked the worst one.

I'm just trying to create some RP in the place, the pub is cheery and fun, and I wanted people to come around. So far I'm trying to do what I want, but if people don't like the idea, I'll disband it. And also if there are other ideas, feel free to tell me and I'll try to get something out of them!

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar/Kavalis on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:27 pm

You can be the tennant of Bizmo's Brawl Pub. You can be the owner of a similarly themed place with an excentric gnomish announcer, seperate from Bizmo's Brawl Pub. Anything that leaves Bizmo's Brawl Pub intact, with its name and owner as dictated by Blizzard.

If you want my 5c, be the tennant of Bizmo's place. He only ever flies around on that chopper anyways, so there's nobody around to manage the place.

Ixirar/Kavalis

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:28 pm

OOC:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:

I'm just trying to create some RP in the place, the pub is cheery and fun, and I wanted people to come around. So far I'm trying to do what I want, but if people don't like the idea, I'll disband it.
Nothing wrong in using a fictional name in my eyes. People will still be calling it by the Ingame name just as commonly as the new name, all depending on how the place is marketed. Just be aware, Gerard, the place have high-level mobs that turn Hostile at random when someone wins in Brawling Arena. Low level players and people in RP gear might be easy prey for these NPC's, which is one of the main reasons why the place haven't been turned into a RP hub already.

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Skarain wrote:
OOC:

Gerard/Gramot wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:

I'm just trying to create some RP in the place, the pub is cheery and fun, and I wanted people to come around. So far I'm trying to do what I want, but if people don't like the idea, I'll disband it.
Nothing wrong in using a fictional name in my eyes. People will still be calling it by the Ingame name just as commonly as the new name, all depending on how the place is marketed. Just be aware, Gerard, the place have high-level mobs that turn Hostile at random when someone wins in Brawling Arena. Low level players and people in RP gear might be easy prey for these NPC's, which is one of the main reasons why the place haven't been turned into a RP hub already.

I didn't really think about the NPCs, but I could always try to have someone around aware of them, which would be quite bad. The whole concept is still in it's first touch, and I'll be thinking more about it when I'm not as tired and more logical, if I'm that even when not as tired.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:37 am

Stonebreaker Hold grunt wrote:Word has it that the chieftain of the Red Blades arrived in Stonebreaker hold three days ago, together with a small group of orcs. The chieftain was covered in some nasty burns, looked like he almost had bathed in fire!

Anyway, the female of the group mixed some sort of blood into what looked like mud and painted his wounds with it. For two days the burned orc didn't move, and on the night of the third one, he was seen rushing off towards Shadowmoon Valley.

Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:26 pm

"Word has it that the Lord Almadros, that old wizard with that Arcane Academy, has lost his grandson, the boy had his entire body charred in some wizard's fire apparently. They say the grizzled Archmage has taken it quite badly and now walks with an even colder approach than normal, how now that is possible with old Almadros.. *shudders*..

People speak about foul play and murder involved even, some even whisper that it was commited by the Archmage himself , though I wouldn't trust in rumours too much myself. Take care around that old man, he gives me the creeps.."

Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:35 am

Gerard/Gramot wrote:
Skarain wrote:
OOC:

Gerard/Gramot wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:

I didn't really think about the NPCs, but I could always try to have someone around aware of them, which would be quite bad. The whole concept is still in it's first touch, and I'll be thinking more about it when I'm not as tired and more logical, if I'm that even when not as tired.

If you buy the bottles from the vendor there, throwing one at the angry mob is a 1-hit-KO. Just saying.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Dwyburn wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:
Skarain wrote:
OOC:

Gerard/Gramot wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:

If you buy the bottles from the vendor there, throwing one at the angry mob is a 1-hit-KO. Just saying.

Oh? That would actually make up some humorous RP sessions. Very Happy

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Can't you guys have this debate in Another section of the forum rather than the -rumours- section?

Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Eldiros wrote:Can't you guys have this debate in Another section of the forum rather than the -rumours- section?

Aren't you doing the same?
Nub

Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:04 am

Iriel Silversong wrote:
Eldiros wrote:Can't you guys have this debate in Another section of the forum rather than the -rumours- section?

Aren't you doing the same?
Nub

Seems like we all are.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 am

Spoiler:
Forums are made to discuss things on the internet. Don't be surprised when some discussing happens. What a Face

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:28 pm

"Seems like lately there's been even more rats in Old Town than before.

Word on the street is a young girl has been seen skulking around with food scraps; feeding them."

Darryl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.zelemines.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 pm

They say there was a shadow incident in the city again, some fiend appeared out of nowhere and plucked the Archmage Almadros Clean off into some void! Hah! I'll Believe that when I see sheep in the shady lady! rumours, pfft....

Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 am

And i'll pull out an archmage out of ma hat! But only if ya put a copper coin in it first. Says a beggar.

You put a coin in his hat:
He yells that a shadow portal opened behind you and runs the other way himself. It's a lie.

You don't put a coin in his hat:
Rumors start to spread that you're a greedy bastard.

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 pm

on the samme day as the Shadow incident there were a man taking a sheep into the shady lady, some people seems to think this was an attempt to smuggle diamonds into the city.

Distracting Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"We don’t always get what we want. Even when we deserve it."

- Fallout: Equestria - Project Horizon. Blackjack.

Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top