Rumor Mill

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumor Mill

Post by Ren Winter on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:16 am

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:(You wish he was dead! Should've stayed to finish the job!)

Heh there is always next time my dear Wink

Ren Winter

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 am

The grave of Robertio Palmore had been dug up, the body removed and there would be a burnt patch on the grass nearby. Passers by would be mortified by the mess.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Commission prices

"Keep your face to the Light and you cannot see a shadow."

Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 am

(( THE REGIMENT GRAVEYARD HAS BEEN DEFILED?! YOU WILL FACE MY WRATH! ))

Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 am

(( Oh shit. ))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], noble Magistrix.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], shy Medic/Guard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:51 am

(( Sharpens her set of daggers, soon there will be other fresh graves they will pay))

Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Delinith on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 am

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:
The grave of Robertio Palmore had been dug up, the body removed and there would be a burnt patch on the grass nearby. Passers by would be mortified by the mess.

The grave of Robertio Palmore would be closed again, the body still missing however. Grieving widow camped by the empty, demolished grave.

Delinith

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:28 am

((Wasn't me!

[H] Atsenkha - Former Kor'kron, Red Blade Tribesorc

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

—The Iron Law of Bureaucracy

Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmariel on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Drustai wrote:((Wasn't me!

(( Suuuuuuuure..... ))

Azmariel

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Zerdia wrote:
Rae Wulfgnar wrote:(You wish he was dead! Should've stayed to finish the job!)

Heh there is always next time my dear Wink

((hehe Im guessingmonny's light blessed bulits did not do that much damage then XD))

Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Piner on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 am

A rumor originating from the Command Center is spreading:

Did you hear? That Skarain Feirand has a daughter. Oh how the plot thickens!

Cathee Piner

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:17 am

Rumor has it that Countess Linrya Ashebrook was seen walking out of Darkshire on the south road, not been seen since.

Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

Church goes are talking about the departure of Velspeth and her wearing of black during her prayers, the last time she was seen...

Rumor is going around too of the cleric at the northshire abbey saw great lights over the fresh grave of the late Nevarda Marianna late last night as figures barefoot, dressed in silver and white stood around her grave for hours, chanting and singing. Upon trying to find out more, the cleric spoke of how he was unable to leave his bed from fear. Come morning, he said, the raised soil was flat and undisturbed as if it had never been dug...

Nevarda

Character sheet
Name: Nevarda Marianna
Title: Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:36 am

Rumor has it that a group of heroic men and women entered Duskwood last night in attempt of slaying the Black Hand, but that the despicable beings fled with the tails between their legs.

Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:00 am

Rumor last night about that High Elf of the Regiment turned around upon an insulting remark done by that Disciple with a ponytail, with colourful vocabulary, it even resulted in a lesser fight that seemed to include other members of the Regiment. You don't simply call any guard " Corrupted Bitch" not certainly after what happened. That Disciple surely had it coming.

Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Winter on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 am

Simaria wrote:
Rumor has it that a group of heroic men and women entered Duskwood last night in attempt of slaying the Black Hand, but that the despicable beings fled with the tails between their legs.
it is said that the rigiment brought back a prisoner an Elf dressed in black.

Ren Winter

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 am

Nevarda wrote:
Church goes are talking about the departure of Velspeth and her wearing of black during her prayers, the last time she was seen...
Aww, how nice. Nial's fashion statement is catching on. Down with the white, in with the black!

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 am

Rumour has it Archmage Arenfel is looking for persons with information on the Black Hand, and is urging them to come forward. The old man has been seen wandering a path between the Mage Tower and Old Town for some time.

Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 am

Seems some of the Black Hand returned to Duskwood later that night once the opposing forces have left. Clever maneuver or cowardice?

[A] Aldaya "The Sculptor" Vindico - "Have the heart that I lost, child. Treat it and others well, as long as it beats, and even when it no longer does."

Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Anti-death knight sentiment is reaching a hysterical fever pitch around the city already. The Stormwind Regiment is being dragged to and fro to investigate reports of all manner of crimes attributed to death knights--everything from attacking the living without provocation to purchasing rotting body parts off of questionable gnomes.

There are even reports of shootings in local taverns, bow snipers taking shots at random Ebon knights while shouting slogans of anti-death knight hatred. So far, they are simply not retaliating.

Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 am

Farmer 1: "I saw a horned woman in silver armour carefully placed a bald man in red by the steps of Westbrook Garrison, his body wrapped in a banner with a red flame!"

Farmer 2: "Really?"

Farmer 1: "Yeah really! She mounted a hellish beast of bones and took off. I would have gone and checked on the man, but I was too scared! Gonna let them paladins handle it."

Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 am

Simaria wrote:
Farmer 1: "I saw a horned woman in silver armour carefully placed a bald man in red by the steps of Westbrook Garrison, his body wrapped in a banner with a red flame!"

Farmer 2: "Really?"

Farmer 1: "Yeah really! She mounted a hellish beast of bones and took off. I would have gone and checked on the man, but I was too scared! Gonna let them paladins handle it."

The woman left riddled with arrows. The body was quickly removed from the steps and taken to the regiment for identification and processing.

(( The Westbrook Garrison is guarded by soldiers, day and night. A "horned woman" can't just strut up to it, carefully place a body down, and casually leave again. I know we role-players tend to pretend the world isn't populated with NPC's, but this is pushing it a bit far. ))

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:47 am

((agreed with erwt's post. While other locations might allow you to get away with something like that, like the Cathedral the other night, the garrison is a military outpost and therefore would be well-guarded. Less so at night, but still enough patrols that you'd have to be rather stealthy about it rather than casually strolling up and taking your time))

[H] Atsenkha - Former Kor'kron, Red Blade Tribesorc

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

—The Iron Law of Bureaucracy

Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 am

Drustai wrote:((agreed with erwt's post. While other locations might allow you to get away with something like that, like the Cathedral the other night, the garrison is a military outpost and therefore would be well-guarded. Less so at night, but still enough patrols that you'd have to be rather stealthy about it rather than casually strolling up and taking your time))

((Ask Herad. We weren't up close to the Garrison. Was a fly in, put him down without even dismounting, than fly off. Was halfway up the road, far from the NPC's, so please don't dictate my rp when you were not there to see. Rumours are just that, rumours. Don't mean she dumped him by the door. Rumours are made bigger for a reason. Was quick enough for technically the armed npc's would not even had time to reach her. He was not dead either.)

erwtenpeller wrote:
The woman left riddled with arrows. The body was quickly removed from the steps and taken to the regiment for identification and processing.

(( The Westbrook Garrison is guarded by soldiers, day and night. A "horned woman" can't just strut up to it, carefully place a body down, and casually leave again. I know we role-players tend to pretend the world isn't populated with NPC's, but this is pushing it a bit far. ))

(Don't dictate how I do my rp. Rumours are rumours. Don't mean its true, dont mean its false.)

Last edited by Simaria on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm

(Well said. Can't really argue with that xD)

Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Tonight Pearlfin Village was attacked by a Horde warband, the Shatterskull Marauders. They slaughtered their way in from the south, burned and pillaged the Jinyu's homes.

One of their Elders were decapitated on his hill, by a large Mok'Nathal, proclaiming this the fate of all who aid the Alliance.

Lok'tar, the Shatterskull Banner waves high in the air!

Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top