Rumor Mill

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumor Mill

Post by siegmund on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:10 am

Last night you could have seen something fall from the sky and into the Stormwind graveyard. Very few dare not to go check it out.
Today an alive worgen was carried to the keep then the Cathedral, was it he who fell... But how would one even survive?

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Rammius on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 pm

siegmund wrote:
Last night you could have seen something fall from the sky and into the Stormwind graveyard. Very few dare not to go check it out.
Today an alive worgen was carried to the keep then the Cathedral, was it he who fell... But how would one even survive?

Diablo is happening!? Could it be tyreal in worgen form!?

Rammius

Character sheet
Name: Valten Grimaldus
Title: Lieutenant of the Disciples of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Two Shadowbreakers of the Chapter of Holy Anethion were seen kneeling before the entrance to the Cathedral in Stormwind. One of them sprinkled a generous amount of holy water on the blue carpet after having sighted some Death Knights standing far too close to the Cathedral's entrance, cleansing the area of their possible taint and consecrating the area as well.

Those sensitive to such might notice, should they get too close to the Cathedral door!

Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Two Shadowbreakers of the Chapter of Holy Anethion were seen kneeling before the entrance to the Cathedral in Stormwind. One of them sprinkled a generous amount of holy water on the blue carpet after having sighted some Death Knights standing far too close to the Cathedral's entrance, cleansing the area of their possible taint and consecrating the area as well.

Those sensitive to such might notice, should they get too close to the Cathedral door!

What are you doing, I work there! *Burns*

Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Zhaun Blackblood wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:

(( Working as intended. >=3 ))

Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Word is spreading that someone attacked a blonde woman, dropping from the skies with a bird-mask and black leather armor.
Word also goes that the man had a Ravenholdt tabard, although really sloppily stitched together.
Moments later, a severed Kaldorei head was found on the spot. The guards were called and the head was removed, and the alley sprinkled with holy water. What's this world coming to?

[A] Aldaya "The Sculptor" Vindico - "Have the heart that I lost, child. Treat it and others well, as long as it beats, and even when it no longer does."

Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Zhaun Blackblood wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:

(( Working as intended. >=3 ))

*Looks at him burn and keeps his distance* I always likes the Hold better anyway, oh well, popcorn anyone?

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 am

Refugees in westfall are buzzin'. The two most prominent rumors contradict themselves.
The army marched into Moonbrook last night and liberated the local refugees from Defias influence! Praised be the great alliance! Finally rid of the mysterious Defias Pope!
The army marched into Moonbrook last night and burned down the town hall completely, killing all who where inside, including a local reverend that had been so good to the people, providing food and shelter.

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Rumours speak of Kor'Kron orcs sniffing around the Shatterskull Marauders and the Orcs of the Red Blade. What are they up to?!?

[H] Guk Swordshatter - Orc - Illusionist, murderer and psychopathic bitch

Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 am

Two men patrol the roads of Duskwood, just outside Darkshire. From somewhere within the woods can be heard pitiful sobbing, loud sreams of agony, and sometimes... Sometimes there is eerie giggling, followed by someone softly singing what sounds like nursery rhymes.

"Did you hear that..? Eugh.. Those screams give me shivers down me spine, they do. Never a quiet night 'round these parts of the woods."

"Aye.. They say the Wicked Witch lives up in these parts. Say she eats hildren.. Lures them into her cottage with treats and kittens."

"Kinda makes you wonder, eh..? 'bout that baker's daughter that disappeared a few weeks ago?"

"Or the twins from that traveling caravan last month.."

"... Not to mention the three who 'ran away' from the Orphanage a while before that."

"Hrm... Aye.. I'll lock Sarah and Ian in at night, that's for sure."

Tiriella
Sahera
Alera

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

http://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 am

(( on a related note to all the duskwood related plot lines and rumors... anyone interested in darkshire rp? I'll be there a few times on some of my characters, would be good to have the place busy again.))

Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm

A conversation between two commoners in the Cathedral Square

Commoner #1: Have you seen that Death-Knight, hanging around the gazebo behind the cathedral?

Commoner #2: Aye, appears he's been busy converting people to the Light.

Commoner #1: To the Light? Are we talking about the same death-knight?

Commoner #2: Aye. He's one of them Cross fellas. Seems he even prays in the Cathedral

Commoner #1: Oh my!

Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Lex? Is that you?

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:17 pm

He's my teacher and mentor. I learned everything from him. But no, not Lexgrad. If only...

Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm

A runeblade seemingly shattered with some force is found by Beggars haunt along with a patch of burned soil and scattered bones

Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

A conversation between two tradeswomen walking around in Trade District.

"The minister of magic has admitted a sick perverted fetish, apparantly.. He likes chubby male worgen.. Imagine that!"

"Oh my.. What a scandal!"

Tiriella
Sahera
Alera

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 pm

1 - Did you hear that?! That Disciples of Light woman just offered that other woman "fornicated wine."

2 - Yeah... Either she doesn't know what "fornicated" means... or they are getting up to some serious shenanigans. ...Are the Disciples recruiting?

Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Haegarn wrote:A conversation between two commoners in the Cathedral Square

Commoner #1: Have you seen that Death-Knight, hanging around the gazebo behind the cathedral?

Commoner #2: Aye, appears he's been busy converting people to the Light.

Commoner #1: To the Light? Are we talking about the same death-knight?

Commoner #2: Aye. He's one of them Cross fellas. Seems he even prays in the Cathedral

Commoner #1: Oh my!

(( <3 ))

Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 am

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya wrote:A conversation between two tradeswomen walking around in Trade District.

"The minister of magic has admitted a sick perverted fetish, apparantly.. He likes chubby male worgen.. Imagine that!"

((1)Now we got how Bismack got his job. 2) Richard must pay Vaell a visit))

Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:44 am

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya wrote:A conversation between two tradeswomen walking around in Trade District.

Haha! The allegations made against me are not true, I say! ))

Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 am

Small-time philanthropist Andreas Sarthani was found horribly mutilated inside his appartment in the Cathedral district. The perpetrator has probably entered through the window of Andreas' 3rd floor appartnment from the roof. Murder appears to be ritualistic in nature, as mister Sarthani's brain and heart are missing, as well as two pounds of meat from his legs. Cause of death is likely to be a slit throat. At least the poor man didn't live to feel his head being bashed in and his heart carved out.

Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 am

Vaell wrote:

Haha! The allegations made against me are not true, I say! ))

((Indeed, seems pious redeads in heavy armor and robes are more his thing. Literally the woman of his dreams! MUA HA HA HA! ))

Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 am

Farelin/Dijie wrote:

((Indeed, seems pious redeads in heavy armor and robes are more his thing. Literally the woman of his dreams! MUA HA HA HA! ))

There is no such thing as a pious redhead. Piousness requires one to have a soul.

Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 pm

1 - Was that worgen carrying that old Archmage...?
2 - Yeah... I'd swear he just planted him in one of them tree-planters by the bridge.
1 - Poor kid's trying to learn to be a druid, I hear. Doing it very very wrong...
2 - ...What kinda fruit you think a Mage-Tree'll grow?

Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

People who travel along the roads in Elwynn Forest may see a disturbing amount of dead critters along the road. Sheep, rabbits, squirrels and birds. Each of them seem to be brutally hacked to death. One may even see just a tuft of fur here, a paw there.. The road would be stained with dark red spots of blood from Azora's Tower to Goldshire. Who's killing all this wildlife?! First redridge, and now this..?"

Tiriella
Sahera
Alera

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:29 am

Sponsored content