[H] Guk Swordshatter - Orc - Illusionist, murderer and psychopathic bitch

Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumor Mill

Post by Kittrina on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:09 pm

A large gathering of Blades was seen wishing farewells to Kittrina and Humphry Beaumont this evening.

A trail of carriages and carts, heavily laden with luggage and provisions is seen leaving Eastvale in the dead of night, heading north. The manor house stands still and silent.

Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm

One animal of many sorts - wolves, owls, young bears and even fish have been slaughtered. The mass-murderer seems to have become daring, stepping into the border of Elwynn and Westfall to do so.
This time there's a change: the left eye of every animal is ripped out, only to be found a few footsteps away.

[A] Aldaya "The Sculptor" Vindico - "Have the heart that I lost, child. Treat it and others well, as long as it beats, and even when it no longer does."

Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moglim on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Did ye hear? Thval Silvershaft has passed away of ol' age, and his son Arral is candidating to tae Seat 'o Treasury and Trade!

A group 'o four guards led by cap'n Blackforge were seen entering tae caverns some hours after tae Senate.

Moglim

Character sheet
Name: Kilgan Stonehearth
Title: Thane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:13 am

"There is a rumor about of a hooded figure moving through the shadows of duskwood, those that wander from the roads and paths have been turned back toward the lights of Darkshire and further more to the roads leading out and away of the dark land. They say the figure appears in many forms and speaks a voice of many tones and once it has guided the lost to safety, leaves those rescued with a silver coin stamped with the lions head"

Nevarda

Character sheet
Name: Nevarda Marianna
Title: Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Farmer : You'd never ere believe what I saw today!

Farmer 2 : Wha? Not the mole rats again?

Farmer : Nay nay, I was working my crops, when this huge fella comes out the river, all coated up in this black armour pointy ears, he walked right towards me! He was carrying one of em large horned fellows, all in white armour.

Farmer 2 : Liar. This is just one of your sod stories.

Farmer : I ain't! He walked right up to me, and my heart stopped in my chest it did. But he just kept walking, didn't even notice me! I dare say with pride I didn't move for a good few minutes, he was terrifying, just silent. He walked off through the trees and towards the road, ain't seen him since.

Farmer 2 : Sure Bill, next you'll be telling me you fought off a dragon eh?

Farmer : I ain't lying!

Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:15 pm

It is rumored that a scuffle occurred at the command center cells, a few hours after Skarain's release, leaving several guards injured.

[H] Atsenkha - Former Kor'kron, Red Blade Tribesorc

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

—The Iron Law of Bureaucracy

Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

A rumor said a man was seen dropped on the road between Goldshire and Stormwind. He was badly injured, but alive.

Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:22 am

Silvermoon citizen 1: Have you seen all those guys bawling in the inn?
Passing troll: Ya, dem pussies all cryin' over one gettin' injured in battle, pah! He finally be a MAN! Dey should be proud!
Silvermoon citizen 1:Ha! I heard at least four of them whining like it was the end of time!
Silvermoon citizen 2: Four? Sounded more like ten!

Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 am

Gryphon patroller #1:"Hey, you've seen it? Another of those winged steeds! Is it ever possible those damn death knights can't learn to use a gryphon?!"
Gryphon patroller #2:"I'm just surprised they're allowed to fly on people's heads, honestly! Did you spot its direction?"
Gryphon patroller #1:"From Duskwood! But it's broad daylight, would one of those bastards come and attack in town now?"
Gryphon patroller #2:"Let's go check it out!"
*The two lose track of the steed as it descends towards Old Town. Some minutes later the steed is seen flying away, towards the hills northeast of Stormwind, and the two decide to report the odd sighting to their superior officers, as well as the fact that the steed appeared to be carrying a worgen death knight.
((Aye, a huge winged steed of the Ebon Blade couldn't bypass patrollers, but was fast enough not to get caught. If Bismack or Areyah want to work on this, feel free!))

Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 pm

"I heard from the local Pandaren that them Shatterskull Marauders have upped and left the Jade Forest. Gone home, wherever that is!"

Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Among the interspersed battles and brawls throughout Duskwood today, one oddity was picked out: an enormous, long black ditch furrowed into the bank near Elwynn, as if something large and quite on fire crash-landed and slid straight into the river.

Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Feral / Blackfall wrote:
Among the interspersed battles and brawls throughout Duskwood today, one oddity was picked out: an enormous, long black ditch furrowed into the bank near Elwynn, as if something large and quite on fire crash-landed and slid straight into the river.

A second, black ditch has hit the hills by Beggar's haunt in Duskwood, bones scattered around, smashed. Most of the bones seems scorched.

Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Earlier today a corpse was dropped from -quite- a height, hitting the ground right outside the Command Centre, the remains has her fist semi frozen, clutching a note with a human hand holding a hand.

Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 pm

A man came to the command center raving that his wife (whom he married a day before) was Sophyra-in-disguise. After a quick guard-action the woman was arrested and later identified as innocent of that shocking crime of being Sophyra . It is unlikely that the marriage will endure.

Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:45 pm

The Necromancer, Drustai, has been sighted around Booty Bay, meeting with a dark-skinned woman and a pale woman in black robes. There was also some crazy old cat lady there.

[H] Atsenkha - Former Kor'kron, Red Blade Tribesorc

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

—The Iron Law of Bureaucracy

Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Rumor is going around of the incredible feat of power mastered by Irene Silversong at the Portal in the Twilight Grove. It is said she bought back the very essence of Sergeant Marianna through a huge display of magic and the tethering of an artifact left to her from her 'dead' comrade. As she recovers and with her return to the regiment, it is asked, is Nevarda really the same women she once was?

Nevarda

Character sheet
Name: Nevarda Marianna
Title: Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 am

Kharanos, in the inn:
Dwarf 1: Oi, laddie how's your drink?
Dwarf 2: Great! Even saw a show yesterday.
Dwarf 1: Did ya now? Wha was it bout?
Dwarf 1: Some group made camp outside then went up Mount Ironforge, wore a tabard, nae seen it before.
Dwarf 2: Must have been a band of them adventurers, but ours be better!
Dwarf 1: Aye, next round be on the League!

Stormwind:
It is spoked that in company of a few Regiment some Death Knight rode a undead steed into the city, headed thowards the Regiment HQ. Some say he carried a man, wearing only pants with gleeming blue eyes. Citizens question themselves if the matter is related to the Hand.

siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 am

Melnerag wrote:
A man came to the command center raving that his wife (whom he married a day before) was Sophyra-in-disguise. After a quick guard-action the woman was arrested and later identified as innocent of that shocking crime of being Sophyra . It is unlikely that the marriage will endure.
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:21 am

Old Man Serpentine has been spotted moving back and forth to the Stormwind forges on a daily basis, his aging horse being made to carry great quantities of steel and other ingots of metal. On the return trip to the Mages Tower, the saddle and its attached satchels jingle with a collection of tools. Old coot is either stocking for a war; or he's gone mad.

Those who are magically inclined:
Spoiler:
The tools contained in the satchel are enchanted with incredibly varying effects, the most notable being spells to ward against Necromancy?

Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:59 am

In Ironforge, two mountaineers are having a semi-sober discussion:

#1: Did y'see all tha' tanks gathered up by tha' shoreline?!

#2: Aye lad, et's a nightmare!

#1: Tha' Captain was furious when I reported et'.. D'ythink we'll be goin' t'war with tha' Forsaken again?

#2:.. Dun waste time then!

They continue drinking throughout the night, exchanging conversation regarding a potential Forsaken military mobilization.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manathon on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Several newspapers have a picture of Odgan Strongbrew, Nial Bloodbottle and Xildon Tinkertron of the Wild Tempest company. Headings say things such as "Army strikes at innocent reporters" and "Men or monsters?". Famous reporter Skizzle Skentafuse lashes out against these 'abusers of power' in a well-written and spot-on article!

Manathon

Character sheet
Name: Manathon Oakshadow
Title: Druid with beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Rumor has it that the normally friendly, gentle worgen Feral lost his temper completely in the Pig and Whistle tavern, smashing furniture and requiring restraint from the Blades for Hire.

Apparently he was shouting obscenities about how his "only request" and "only term" had not been honored. What could have driven him into such a rage...? Such loss of temper, and in such a public place! Reflects badly on the Blades, really...

Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 pm

The Duskwood trails of dead animals, all missing their left eyes, have finally ceased.

One of the more freshly-dug graves in the Raven Hill Cemetery was found dug up, the coffin brutally splintered. The older woman--half-decomposed--was removed and laid out on the grass. Half of the flesh from her face, as well as her left eye, were carved from her skull, and missing. Her arms were folded back over her corpse, although the body was not replaced into the grave. Oddest of all were the bits of necrotic, far older flesh lying about the body, rotted and half burned-away.

The gravedigger's shovel was replaced where the graverobbers found it.

Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Last night a goblin trading caravan headed to Ratchet was set upon and destroyed, the goblin crew all being slain and the goods being carried sent back to Orgrimmar.
Rumours abound that the attackers were wearing the colours of the Shatterskull Marauders.

Also last night rumours abound that a small group wearing Marauder colours abducted a young elven girl right in the middle of a Silvermoon street. These kidnappers were last seen in the presence of a certain powerful blood elf.

Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top