Catari Bladesinger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catari Bladesinger

Post by Catari on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:03 am

Character name: Catari Bladesinger
Alias: Cat
Age: Around 130'ish. She's started to forget that little detail herself.
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin (She doesent see herself as a Blood Knight anymore atleast)

Birth region: What was then the southern part of Eversong Forest.
Specific area/town: Windrunner Village.
Family: Her own family no longer exist. The name Bladesinger was a name she took after the 3rd war, no one knows her real family name.
Known friends or enemies: Even if she's more or less retired from active duty with the Shatterskull Marauders, she still have friends there, mostly amongst the more veteran members though. Elven friends is something she has very few of. She doesent have any real enemies left either, as most of those are either dead, or havent been heard from in ages.

Description: Cat is muscular for the typical elf woman. She's worn heavy plates since her admission into the army of Quel'Thalas at a young at after her father died. After she left Silvermoon behind her for good, she's taken to the more barbaric nature of the orcs and trolls. Her hair is short and braided, and she carries several trollish tatoo's and trinkets to show her deeper friendship with the troll race, than most others. A peculiar detail, as her father was killed by trolls, and she used most of her youth fighting them in the southern Eversong.
Personality: Cat is a military commander. She was the first elf to ever gain any kind of high rank in the brutal mercernary warband, Shatterskull Marauders. Her motto, "I do what i must", has given her a rather dark reputation in killing of civilians in battle. Cat was extremly demanding for those in her regiments, and her leaders aswell. If she see herself as a better fit leader (and she often do), she will make that painfully clear to whoever is in charge. She is now more or less retired from duty, but her presence at battles with the Marauders can still get some of the newer officers, that now commands her, to keep silent.
History: (I'd better tell this very short, or im afraid people will quickly be bored of her rather long story) Cat lost her father and two elder brothers in skirmishes with the trolls of Southern Eversong. To take care of her two smaller sisters and her mother she got work in the army at a young age. She saw the world in the early days of the 1st war when a few elven troops were sent south to observe the war that had started, and she took a more active part when she was sent south once again when the 2nd war started. At the end of the 3rd war she lost her sisters and her mother in the Scourge attack on Silvermoon. She changed her name and started volunteering for any kind of bloody and dangerous mission that might end her life, but she didnt get it. After the elves joined the Horde, she ran into the young warband, Shatterskull Marauders, where a kind-hearted tauren, nicknamed the Skulleater, took her under his wings (The nickname was fierce, but was actually given due to a party trick that almost went wrong).
Cat was one of the only elves in the warband back then, but she was the only one that managed to raise quickly through the ranks, and in the end became Warcaller of the mercernary group. During these years with the warband she also met her first husbond, Kirithan Bloodstrider, a noble man from Eversong. They had a child, Saga Bloodstrider. Many things went wrong, some say that The Vile Thorns assasins were after her in the aftermath of the Thorn/Marauder war. Others say that it was Cat herself that murdered her husbond. What is known though is that she left Silvermoon with a bad reputation. It was never proven, but many are sure that she murdered not only her husbond but also two other high ranking nobles, including a failed attempt on Abulos Sunwing's life. Abulos has never told who almost killed him though.
Today, she's mostly retired from the warband. She doesent know many of the recruits. Even most of the officers in the warband are just new faces to her, and she's started again to feel as if she's lost a home.
Things you may know about this character: She's known to fits of anger, where she more often than not can fall back on a blade through the gut of anyone standing in her way. If she returned to Silvermoon, the Blood Knights would very likely take another look into her past work. Rumors are that she has alot of innocent blood on her hands, not only from her enemies.
Things you may not know about this character: I had no real background for the character when i started playing her back in the start of TBC, almost all of her story is made from ingame interactions with other rp'ers over the years. This means that there's absolute tons of info people might not know of her today, as there's way too few of the old people she hung out with, left in the game.
Possible crime record: Nothing was ever proven due to Abulos Sunwing never telling anything. But she is under suspicion of killing her husbond and two other nobles, and carrying out a failed murder attempt on Abulos Sunwing that left him close to the same end.

Other information: My characters story was mostly done on The Venture Co. server, so i've tried to tweak her story a bit to fit in with Defias Lore, when we moved our guild here last year. Luckily a few of the old people from TVC moved here aswell, so i could keep my many stories with Abulos and Arli Smile

Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Catari Bladesinger

Post by Grim on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:07 am

where a kind-hearted tauren, nicknamed the Skulleater

He sounds nice Razz

[H] Guk Swordshatter - Orc - Illusionist, murderer and psychopathic bitch

Grim

Character sheet