Chapter of Holy Anethion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Wait, whaaaat? The Chapter's left us?! Sad

_____________________________________________________
Nar'Gaya
Anadira
Shandrea
Tiriella
Sahera
Alera

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 28
Location : Norway

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

http://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Lexgrad on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

ooooo interesting.

Lexgrad

Posts : 6140
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 pm

You'll be back.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by corleth on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Hermie wrote:Are these guys you, or is someone a little guild pinching so and so?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/argent-dawn/Chapter_of_Holy_Anethion/roster
you could have gone to an officer before posting this publicly but yes it is us

corleth

Posts : 2605
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 72
Location : NOWHERE

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Finnabhair on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:18 pm

corleth wrote:
Hermie wrote:Are these guys you, or is someone a little guild pinching so and so?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/argent-dawn/Chapter_of_Holy_Anethion/roster
you could have gone to an officer before posting this publicly but yes it is us

Agreed. That was really poor form on your part. There's a time and place for everything and there's still IC stuff going on with the Chapter. It would have been better to ask.

Finnabhair

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:
corleth wrote:
Hermie wrote:Are these guys you, or is someone a little guild pinching so and so?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/argent-dawn/Chapter_of_Holy_Anethion/roster
you could have gone to an officer before posting this publicly but yes it is us

Agreed. That was really poor form on your part. There's a time and place for everything and there's still IC stuff going on with the Chapter. It would have been better to ask.
Not meaning to meddle with your business or anything, you guys are great fun to RP around, but how would Herm know that this was such a delicate matter to you? It was an innocent question.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Hermie on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Clydas / Tar-Chan wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:
corleth wrote:
Hermie wrote:Are these guys you, or is someone a little guild pinching so and so?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/argent-dawn/Chapter_of_Holy_Anethion/roster
you could have gone to an officer before posting this publicly but yes it is us

Agreed. That was really poor form on your part. There's a time and place for everything and there's still IC stuff going on with the Chapter. It would have been better to ask.
Not meaning to meddle with your business or anything, you guys are great fun to RP around, but how would Herm know that this was such a delicate matter to you? It was an innocent question.

This. I had no idea, sorry if I caused offence. I was just curious.

Hermie

Posts : 476
Join date : 2011-09-06

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm

It's not a huge deal, relax.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Lexgrad on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm

It is public as it is on the forums... Or is that not it? Meh, good luck either way.

Lexgrad

Posts : 6140
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Finnabhair on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:25 pm

We were aiming towards a more low-key revelation, especially considering (as I said before) we do have some IC-related things going on still and had wanted a more subtle approach than this.

Finnabhair

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Sevelle on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 pm

We have a little something in the works that would have come as more a surprise, but yeah, as Pert said it isn't a problem.

Sevelle

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Amaryl on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 am

If you were ashamed of it getting out, then maybe it wasn't the right decision...

that said!

I wish all of you luck on the "Greener pastures" on the other side.

Amaryl

Posts : 2876
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 28
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Finnabhair on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:45 am

Amaryl wrote:If you were ashamed of it getting out, then maybe it wasn't the right decision...

that said!

I wish all of you luck on the "Greener pastures" on the other side.

What the...shame has nothing to do with it. o_o

As Sevelle and I have said, "We have a little something in the works that would have come as more a surprise."

And that got spoiled. I'm slightly annoyed by it, who wouldn't be?

Finnabhair

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Rmuffn on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 am

How is it spoiled. No one know what it is.

All they know is that you jumped server.

And annoyed? Next time warn people you're moving instead of letting someone discover it.

You didn't have to give away the "surprise" to tell people you're moving.

_____________________________________________________

Rmuffn

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 24

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 am

And this thread also doesn't have to turn into a very silly discussion.

I am sure people are waiting with excitement to find out what the surprise is and it's not really ruined, so don't worry to much about it Farelin!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Raenmar on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am



well

Raenmar

Posts : 921
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 20
Location : Newcastle-ish, UK

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 am

I really don't see why people are trying to argue over this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Lexgrad on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 am

Its DB Pert, its kinda what we do.

Lexgrad

Posts : 6140
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Raenmar on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 am

Lexgrad wrote:Its DB Pert, its kinda what we do.

Raenmar

Posts : 921
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 20
Location : Newcastle-ish, UK

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Vaell on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 am

Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Amaryl wrote:If you were ashamed of it getting out, then maybe it wasn't the right decision...

that said!

I wish all of you luck on the "Greener pastures" on the other side.

What the...shame has nothing to do with it. o_o

As Sevelle and I have said, "We have a little something in the works that would have come as more a surprise."

And that got spoiled. I'm slightly annoyed by it, who wouldn't be?
To be honest... you posted it publically!

Vaell

Posts : 2903
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 24

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Ledgic on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Stop abusing the report function for stupid crap, thank you.

_____________________________________________________
"It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights; It's actually nothing more... It's simply a whine. It's no more than a whine. 'I find that offensive', it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no right to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that', well so fucking what?" - Stephen Fry

Spoiler:

Forum admin - Please feel free to contact me on any of the characters in the spoiler below!

Spoiler:
Ledgic Caan (Ledgic)[A]
Zech Caan (Zéch)[A]
Omanos Galenos (Omanos)[A]
Eothan Dawn (Eothan)[A]
Taoven Andural (Taoven)[A]
Lucane Dunewall (Lucane)[A]
Rudian Chester (Rudian)[A]
Aerden Wittering (Aerden)[A]
Garly Sminter(Garly)[A]
Aramus Galenos (Arámus)[A]
Zarant Westborne (Zarant)[A]

Ledgic

Posts : 2664
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 28
Location : Houghton Regis, United Kingdom.

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Finnabhair on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Well, could you lock the thread, at least? It's outlived its usefulness.

Thanks!

Finnabhair

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Raenmar on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 pm

no, need more drama Sad plis

Raenmar

Posts : 921
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 20
Location : Newcastle-ish, UK

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter of Holy Anethion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:48 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum