Eastvale merriment!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eastvale merriment!

Post by Kittrina on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 pm

IC:
Around Eastvale announcements are made; a week of celebrations and feasting to celebrate the wedding of Lord Humphry Beaumont to Kittrina Swift, commander of the Blades.
As the wedding party of Blades and family members returns from the long trip North the household is host to dancing and merriment.


Ooc:
There'll be a few follow up events for this during the week!
Me and Humphry want to give a lot of thanks to Jemerias/Wulf and Skarain for helping to run the actual wedding event, Jemerias did a brilliant ceremony and Skarain did a great job as the reception's entertainment on her bard Very Happy Also thanks to all blades who helped with the parties beforehand and on the day!
Screenshots of the actual event:

Spoiler:

Cerimony:






Reception; speeches




And also a revelation:



Kittrina

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Why is Eastvale celebrating the marriage of a Gilnean lord?))

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Skarain on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Because he pays the fun? and i'd think the partying would be located around the land he owns (in an undefined place somewhere in Elwynn that is called for the sake of simplity, eastvale.)

Anyways, was a pleasure. A good wedding even if i only were there on a less-played character. Smile

_____________________________________________________
(A) Skarain - Skarain Feirand: Outlawed Worgen Arcanist, Magi of the Underworld and Speaker of The Azure Flame.
(H) Nakris -  Nakris Sin'voth: Captain of Red Reach Raiders
Also known as Mahruon, Halisi, Reljen, Senrar, Inran, Flickÿ and Grimfeather

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.


"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Posts : 2588
Join date : 2011-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:13 pm

I see, so this ownership game again. Very well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Humphry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm

(( It's more because for the better part of a year now I have been role playing as the presiding Lord of Eastvale. Something most people know, and indeed something you very well know considering it was pointed out to you a few times in both your recruitment thread on these forums as well as the realm forums after you added in that your house has ties to the Lord of Eastvale. Nobody's trying to play any ownership game, and if you look at all of my responses there have never been any attempts to prevent you or indeed anyone else from using said plot of in game land as their homes or whatever for any reason. The only reason it was pointed out was because you were claiming ties to someone with the title my character currently holds. Though you already knew all of this so I'm unsure as to why you felt the need to ask the question. *shrug* ))

Humphry

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 31
Location : Looking through your window.

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Rae Wulfgnar on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:46 pm

(Lol! My typo. )

_____________________________________________________



Commission prices

"Keep your face to the Light and you cannot see a shadow."


Rae Wulfgnar

Posts : 693
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Stormwind

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 pm

((Why post here Torradan? It's a pretty obvious attempt to devolve this lovely thread into another argument on the other topic, considering you obviously knew both the answer to the question you asked, and the responses it might provoke. Anyway...

It was great seeing the wedding, very beautiful, and yes, Jeremias had a -fantastic- service with a wonderful speech. Big turnout and very tear-jerky at points. Oh, and there was free food, of course... ;D

Looking forward to seeing the future of the happy couple, and the upcoming parties.

And the potentially free food in the coming days. Of course. ))

Feral / Blackfall

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Humphry wrote:(( It's more because for the better part of a year now I have been role playing as the presiding Lord of Eastvale. Something most people know, and indeed something you very well know considering it was pointed out to you a few times in both your recruitment thread on these forums as well as the realm forums after you added in that your house has ties to the Lord of Eastvale. Nobody's trying to play any ownership game, and if you look at all of my responses there have never been any attempts to prevent you or indeed anyone else from using said plot of in game land as their homes or whatever for any reason. The only reason it was pointed out was because you were claiming ties to someone with the title my character currently holds. Though you already knew all of this so I'm unsure as to why you felt the need to ask the question. *shrug* ))

See it was okay until the part in bold which completely irked me where you try to enforce your supposed ownership of Eastvale on me as another role-player. It pisses me off royally that you think you can claim a Blizzard controlled area and attempt to tell me that my character is automatically subservient to yours.

It was also pretty clear by the post that Genevieve made that Eastvale was an area used OOCly to represent another location, and of all people on this forum, I can bet my balls that Genevieve knows a hell of a lot more which landplot The Diuedonne Seal used and the Diuedonne Seal didn't.

So I would ask you to refrain from saying 'Eastvale' because as outlined before - A Gilnean mercenary lord claiming to own a significant estate in Elwynn is not something I want to involve in my role-play or recognize.

For me personally I will either

A) Avoid recognition of this completely
or
B) Ask you that you simply call it "your estate" or give it a new name and use Eastvale to represent it OOCly.

If you find anything I posted offensive then I apologize for my failure to sugarcoat my opinion.

-Torradan

Edit1: I will not derail the thread further.
Edit2: If you RP that Eastvale is being used OOCly to represent another neighboring Barony I am sure that Goodwyn would be more than interested to congratulate a neighbor, Braiden would probably make fun of Humphry for marrying a non-noble, but don't worry, Torradan is a peoples noble.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Humphry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Torradan Goodwyn wrote:
Humphry wrote:(( It's more because for the better part of a year now I have been role playing as the presiding Lord of Eastvale. Something most people know, and indeed something you very well know considering it was pointed out to you a few times in both your recruitment thread on these forums as well as the realm forums after you added in that your house has ties to the Lord of Eastvale. Nobody's trying to play any ownership game, and if you look at all of my responses there have never been any attempts to prevent you or indeed anyone else from using said plot of in game land as their homes or whatever for any reason. The only reason it was pointed out was because you were claiming ties to someone with the title my character currently holds. Though you already knew all of this so I'm unsure as to why you felt the need to ask the question. *shrug* ))

See it was okay until the part in bold which completely irked me where you try to enforce your supposed ownership of Eastvale on me as another role-player. It pisses me off royally that you think you can claim a Blizzard controlled area and attempt to tell me that my character is automatically subservient to yours.

It was also pretty clear by the post that Genevieve made that Eastvale was an area used OOCly to represent another location, and of all people on this forum, I can bet my balls that Genevieve knows a hell of a lot more which landplot The Diuedonne Seal used and the Diuedonne Seal didn't.

So I would ask you to refrain from saying 'Eastvale' because as outlined before - A Gilnean mercenary lord claiming to own a significant estate in Elwynn is not something I want to involve in my role-play or recognize.

For me personally I will either

A) Avoid recognition of this completely
or
B) Ask you that you simply call it "your estate" or give it a new name and use Eastvale to represent it OOCly.

If you find anything I posted offensive then I apologize for my failure to sugarcoat my opinion.

-Torradan

Edit1: I will not derail the thread further.
Edit2: If you RP that Eastvale is being used OOCly to represent another neighboring Barony I am sure that Goodwyn would be more than interested to congratulate a neighbor, Braiden would probably make fun of Humphry for marrying a non-noble, but don't worry, Torradan is a peoples noble.

(( I have never claimed that your character is subservient to mine and would not do so, if you view it that way then that's down to you, I have not once claimed that to be my opinion. Also, as stated I have never attempted to, nor do I intend to prevent anyone from using that area so I really don't see any issue there. If you are as you claim so very angry over my use of a plot of Blizzard controlled area then surely you're just as angry with say DoL for the use of West Brook Garrison? The Chapter for the use of Northshire Abbey? The Regiment for the use of the SI:7 building? No of course you're not because that would just be silly. It's no different and I have never restricted anyone's RP with it.

And yes, Genevieve did make that claim in his post. But as I said to him in mine:
when I spoke to him both ICly and OOCly and called his lands Eastvale, there was no correction. He also himself referred to them ICly and OOCly as Eastvale. His IC wife was under impression that he was the Lord of Eastvale the majority of the Seal were under the impression it was ICly Eastvale. Now considering his own guild, the person who played his wife, and most of the community believed he was the IC Lord of Eastvale, not to mention how he himself would refer to his lands as Eastvale both ICly and OOCly, surely you can understand the confusion when you come along and say otherwise.
Which I continue to stand by.

You have already made it quite clear you are not going to recognize this in your role play, which is completely down to you. You have every right to so feel free to do so. I myself have personally avoided crossing my Role Play with yours after the OOC slanderous remarks you have made about myself and my guild to various people within the community. An OOC dislike that came about from one of the officers refusing to take your word for two members ERPing during the Hillsbrad crusade because they could -see- their emotes and conversation, which again has moved into your characters IC actions. And that is the sort of thing I do not wish to be involved with.

I do thank you for offering to not derail this thread any more, and if there is anything you would like to discus with me you are more than welcome to throw me a PM Smile

Also, I fully expect some rather amusing remarks from Braiden with Humphry having married a common lass Razz ))

Humphry

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 31
Location : Looking through your window.

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Well, seeing as you are blatantly lying now I will respond to you and keep my name clear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5348736486

Secondly I'd just like to take a min to point out a few things about Eastvale, my Character Humphry is currently "ICly" lording over the land after purchasing it from the widow of it's previous Lord Tarvik after his untimely demise. I know I myself use the main manor house there as the manor house of Eastvale, and a fair few other people (7 at last count) often use the same building to represent their homes within the land. So that particular building is already being shared by various other people at the current time, so that may be something worth noting.

Though I haven't been hugely active over the past couple of weeks due to being busy IRL with multiple things, the lands in that area have been, and will be again soon, used for various training events for his mercenary company The Blades for Hire.

You continue to say that it should not be a problem since we share it, but that completely contradicts itself with the fact that you have claimed both ICly and OOCly to own and lord over it.

http://www.defiasrp.com/t5770-a-rp-house-of-goodwyn

First comment from you:

Errm... Humphry is currently Lording over Eastvale after purchasing the lands from the late Lord Tarvik's widow Eira...

To then shy away and state "I never said such a thing" is simply to lie to both me, and people who visit this forum, and I am sorry, but I'm not going to not reply to that. Your clarification remains completely ambiguous where you jump between telling me your character lords over Eastvale while you use it once a fortnight, while backing away quickly to say that you are not above my character.

If your character does own Eastvale and you are OOCly backing that up then you automatically without saying anything claim to supercede my character, there is no argument here, if I said I own Elwynn and fought tooth & claw for it OOCly and eventually either was either ignored or accepted I would be lolrping.

Your point regarding DoL & the Chapter - The massive and huge difference is Humphry, is that neither claim to be above anybody else being there OOCly. They just RP there, they don't own either place. The Abbott does not even reside in Northshire and they are just an order operating there, DoL moved back to Stormwind.

And as I have explained to you:

Genevieve is more informed of what the Seal did then what you are saying you were told by Tarvik who was not the guild leader, he led ICly but they co-ordinated their leadership OOCly together.

As for your little attempt to bring up my misdeeds of the past, if you would like I can specifically direct Cendia to this thread to clarify what I did. I apologized to her for misinterpreting what she was doing and we co-operate quite well on role-play now.

Protip: I don't like what you are doing, not you, if you want to get personal then go ahead, I won't bother responding but I will distill any fabrications of on-going problems that after a year are apparently still relevant.

Should I start ranting on about all the mistakes BFH have done including you? No, because it is completely irrelevant to claiming a Blizzard controlled area, so cut the shit and stick to the point.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:15 pm

How about you cut the shit and stick to the point of the thread, which is Kittrina and Humphry's wedding...? *rollseyes*

Thank you all for an absolutely lovely wedding though! I had great fun both before and during. Who knew being a bridesmaid could be so stressing?! xD

The ceremony was amazing! RP'ers should totally become priests and hold real weddings, because that was one of the best wedding ceremonies I've ever seen!

Thoroughly loved it all. Thank you for letting me participate, and special thanks to Kitt for the honour of making Shandrea a bridesmaid. <3

*wipes a tear*

_____________________________________________________
Nar'Gaya
Anadira
Shandrea
Tiriella
Sahera
Alera

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 28
Location : Norway

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

http://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Vaell on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:16 pm

I don't know why you'd want to complain about him claiming Eastvale anyway. It is a shit town! Logs, pfft.

... Congratulations on the wedding!

EDIT: Only just looked at the screenies. I so want a Blade character now. Also, with the lack of ganking in the world currently, lets bring back Gilneas in a big way! Just LOOK at it!


Last edited by Vaell on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vaell

Posts : 2903
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 24

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Okay, if I last until the end of my probation I will open a thread discussing specifically this and you can post your own opinions and I will post mine.

By specifically this I mean the claiming of Blizzard controlled territories represented in-game and then continuing to back it up OOC. As far as I know literally no other guild does that on the realm in any shape or form.

Goodnight.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Humphry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 pm

*sigh* And here I thought we'd be moving on from this now...

If you notice in the first quote of yours there, I simply informed someone who was intending to use a plot of in game land that was already in use at the time by a few people that it may need to be shared as multiple people use the same space as their own. Much like I would if someone were to make a similar post about using any plot that was currently used by people. It was a friendly heads up, not telling anyone they can't use it.

And yes, Humphry has stated he is "Lording" over Eastvale ICly, and I have politely let you know when you used the title in your recruitment thread as something you had ties with. Again not once did I say you can not use that plot of land, it was mealy pointing out that you were claiming ties to something I myself had been RPing out for the better part of a year.

Now, there was nothing saying your character could not Lord over a Barony equal to or in fact larger than Eastvale, I would see no issue with that and definitely would not pout and complain that you are
automatically without saying anything claim to supercede my character
. Take for instance Braiden, there have been no such issues with him in the past or at present, another noble in Elwynn.

Yes, I know you have apologized to Cendia for what you have done to her in the past, and that the two of you RP together quite happily now, I did not claim otherwise. What I did state was a fact, that up until a BFH officer refused to believe your claim that night, you would talk to them fairly regularly and there were no qualms with the guild. It was after that night that you stopped talking to them and have tried to OOCly slander and run down the guild. Now I would like to point out that some of this has been fairly recently where you have OOCly spoken to people and run the guild down to them and tried to convince them not to be a part of it. That is what I have issue with, not what you did a year ago and have come out and apologized for.

So to
cut the shit and stick to the point
. All I have tried to do, was point out I had been RPing a position for the better part of a year that you claimed your character to have ties to. I have not once asked you not to RP in that location, and have never had a problem with you using that plot of in game land to OOCly represent your characters lands. The only thing I have asked is that you do not claim ties to a title I had been using ICly for the better part of a year before you made that character. Something I though was a reasonable request as to give an example, I would not have, when Strom was active made a character who had ties to someone with a title then being used by for instance Seiken without first poking them about it.

I would also like to offer you a
Protip:
If you become so filled with anger at the idea of someone RPing a character that has a higher standing that your own, never play a commoner since pretty much anyone else who isn't a commoner will be above them ICly speaking.


You're welcome Shan, I'm glad you made it back just in time for it Smile

And Vaell, I always loved the RP in Gilneas, the whole zone has such a wonderful look and feel to it I think, it's just a shame that if we were to begin RPing there again on a regular basis I'm almost positive the constant interruptions would begin again. Sad

Humphry

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 31
Location : Looking through your window.

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm

If you want to post accusations about me recently talking down about BFH then feel free to provide EVIDENCE.

Oh and I'm not angry, I just don't like lolRP. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Humphry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 pm

I don't feel the need to post chat logs and/or screenshots of what you have said to people. I'd much rather you not know who you can and can't talk us down to without us finding out that you're still the same angry little boy you always were, just in a "friendly" mask. But people know.

If you dislike any of the RP I or anyone else does, you are more than free to simply ignore it and have nothing to do with it. There's no need to ask silly questions you already know the answers to in order to try provoke the sort of reactions you want.

I would also kindly ask that if this RP is not to your liking, that you no longer post in this thread. Thank you very much Smile

Humphry

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 31
Location : Looking through your window.

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Humphry wrote:I don't feel the need to post chat logs and/or screenshots of what you have said to people. I'd much rather you not know who you can and can't talk us down to without us finding out that you're still the same angry little boy you always were, just in a "friendly" mask. But people know.

If you dislike any of the RP I or anyone else does, you are more than free to simply ignore it and have nothing to do with it. There's no need to ask silly questions you already know the answers to in order to try provoke the sort of reactions you want.

I would also kindly ask that if this RP is not to your liking, that you no longer post in this thread. Thank you very much Smile

I'm not going to stop posting in a thread you shit talk me and then have no back up.

Post it or take back your statement.

For the record: This isn't anger, like I previously stated: I do not accept people claiming Blizzard owned locations, if you think I am targeting you then you are mistaken, your personal problems and upsets with me are of course your own business, as well as me slandering your guild which you coincidentally have no evidence of. I would question anybody who does this, don't feel special because I question you.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Humphry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Very well, because I refuse to drag the names of the people you have said this to into this. I wholly apologize to you. You are not an angry, or petty boy. This is not simply a "nice mask" you're wearing to get what you want from the people you have previously treated like crap. You have completely changed and are like a new person. I do hope you can find it within yourself to forgive me.

Humphry

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 31
Location : Looking through your window.

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Taking in the insults, dragging up what happened a year ago, dragging up something you can't prove and then fleeing when asked for proof. If you are still upset about me calling you out on mistakes you made or that of your guild then I apologize for hurting your feelings, but if you continue to RP as the Lord of Eastvale I will disagree with it OOCly, as I have noted I do not disregard it ICly and have recognized your character as well, so whatever personal upsets you have, those are your own to deal with it, I will not accept anybody claiming a title that apparently mine has ties too for the simple fact that Tarvik did not role-play in the same structural hierarchy I have brought forward.

Now if you are not going to post proof I will accept your retracted statement and leave you to it.

Edit1: This is also a completely irrelevant place to post this so I do apologize for derailing an IC post, if I get the opportunity to open a thread in the relevant section regarding bringing claim to IC places I will do so, if not, well then, guess not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Humphry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 pm

I do believe you are confusing "inability" to provide proof with refusing to pull other people into this by name. I have far to much respect for them to do so. They know who they are and what was said. I am not fleeing, I am trying to calmly put an end to this nonsense without dragging others into it by name.

I will not personally post any proof of your actions for the above reasons, so you may accept my statement as retracted and know that I will not point out such things in the future.

And just for reassurance, my feelings are not hurt by any of this. Believe me it would take more than the words of people over the internet to do so. Smile

Hopefully now this will be the end of it and this thread can go back to serving it's original purpose.

Humphry

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 31
Location : Looking through your window.

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Finnabhair on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:34 pm

You could always post those screenies in a PM to Torradan, perhaps? Just a suggestion.

Funny slip by Jeremias! I like the bridesmaids' dresses, always loved that robe. <3

Are Chapter members invited if the Crusade ends before the festivities? Sad

Finnabhair

Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Thelos on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 am

Torradan Goodwyn wrote:Oh and I'm not angry, I just don't like lolRP. Smile

You don't like fun? ):

(I am terribly sorry, I tried to restrain myself, but I hadn't had any coffee yet and it just slipped out, I swear!)

Thelos

Posts : 3392
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Kittrina on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:01 am

So, to clarify, if someone's been rping gaining a a title and running a small household for over a year it's 'lolrp' but you making a brand spanking new character with over 700 peasant minions is totally legit and cool, also someone else being Lord of Eastvale is lolrp but:

Vassalage: Viscount of Eastvale, Earl of Western Elwynn Forest, Duke of Elwynn Forest.

from your thread is again okay and fine? This was never about çlaiming ownership', on the realm thread waaaay back when you first announced the idea we were entirely positive about with the one exception of the title, Eastvale has NEVER been oocly claimed, and nobody's ever demanded anyone leave it; the only one making demands has been; yourself, as a further extension of a silly 2+ year grudge.
In terms of you spreading gossip and trying to put people off, it's not for us to post as you did it to someone else who merely informed us; if they want to post stuff it's up to them.

BUT ANYWAY, let that be the last of it, can we please keep the rest of the thread on topic?


This entire argument is ridiculous and is ruining what was intended as; an ooc thankyou to the people who helped out the event (which was lovely!), and to announce upcoming events, which frankly I have minimal desire to put on any more.

Kittrina

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Cathee Piner on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 am

On behalf of OP and the moderators, I'm asking people to take their unrelated disputes in PM and keeping this thread on topic of the thread.

I'll refer to the forum rule which can be found here: http://www.defiasrp.com/t5867-forum-warning-system-guidelines


2. Not everyone gets along and the staff of DefiasRP do not expect that to change. However, what we would ask of each member of the community is that any personal disputes are resolved via the PM system.

What you can expect from a moderator: If a string of posts appear where two or more members begin arguing for reasons unrelated to the thread subject, or it is perfectly obvious that there are issues between these people, a moderator will step in. Initially this will be a post asking the people involved to disperse the argument and take their issues into private to resolve them. If this persists, a moderator may choose to clean up the thread and message each individual involved to inform them of the clean up.

Warnings will be given if people continue to argue in public after having been directed to take it into whispers/PM.



Further derailing will be removed and potential warnings may be sent out if this persists.

_____________________________________________________
Contact:
In game: Ask for RealID if it is needed.
Other: Forum PM, Skype (Cecilia1678), e-mail: cecilia.ekelund@hotmail.com  Steam: Caliara

Cathee Piner

Posts : 3268
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by siegmund on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 am

Sounds like it was a fun wedding, the screenshots are nice. Not sure if any of my chars can drop by though so leave a cake or something!

siegmund

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia, Ljubljana

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastvale merriment!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:45 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum