The Black Hand Victims

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am

Clutzcog wrote:
Simaria wrote:Samantha Green, a priestess working in the Stormwind Regiment, mother of two, was found dead right outside the command centre in Stormwind, dropped from a considerate hight.
Nooo! They got SAMMEH T.T

Seriously though, I love this vibe. You guys do it -right-.

Why than you! We try our best.
avatar
Thondalar Stormleaf

Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Manningtree, England

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Rashka on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 am

My poor warrior will soon kill herself. You killed almost -ALL- her friends now! Don't you dare get the last person. *grunts*
avatar
Rashka

Posts : 590
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 18
Location : Denmark

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Iriel Silversong on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

*waves* I'm the last of her friends
avatar
Iriel Silversong

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Look around you!

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Azmariel on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.
avatar
Azmariel

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Iceland

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by siegmund on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 am

Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.
avatar
siegmund

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia, Ljubljana

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Elric/Richard on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 am

siegmund wrote:
Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.

I'm killing the DK, just saying..
avatar
Elric/Richard

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-03-19
Age : 20

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Iriel Silversong on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 am

Hurley wrote:
siegmund wrote:
Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.

I'm killing the DK, just saying..



Oh no you're no , boo!
avatar
Iriel Silversong

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Look around you!

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 am

Irene Silversong wrote:
Hurley wrote:
siegmund wrote:
Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.

I'm killing the DK, just saying..



Oh no you're no , boo!

That honor belongs to the Draenei! Epic battle!
avatar
Thondalar Stormleaf

Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Manningtree, England

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Iriel Silversong on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 am

Simaria wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Hurley wrote:
siegmund wrote:
Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.

I'm killing the DK, just saying..



Oh no you're no , boo!

That honor belongs to the Draenei! Epic battle!


Bring it!
avatar
Iriel Silversong

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Look around you!

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 am

You know those tracking chips they put in dogs, to keep them from running off or going off-radar?

Yeah, I'm putting those on Simaria and Iriel for good measure Neutral
avatar
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Posts : 679
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by siegmund on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:15 am

Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:You know those tracking chips they put in dogs, to keep them from running off or going off-radar?

Yeah, I'm putting those on Simaria and Iriel for good measure Neutral

Make some extra for my Freelancers, some just don't listen.

Reply to the scarlet: "The Knights of the Ebon Blade will not falter. We will see it through, to the bitter end!"
avatar
siegmund

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia, Ljubljana

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Elric/Richard on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 am

Irene Silversong wrote:
Simaria wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Hurley wrote:
siegmund wrote:
Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.

I'm killing the DK, just saying..



Oh no you're no , boo!

That honor belongs to the Draenei! Epic battle!


Bring it!

Death to all undead sympathizers! And undead of coarse
avatar
Elric/Richard

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-03-19
Age : 20

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Iriel Silversong on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 am

Hurley wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Simaria wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Hurley wrote:
siegmund wrote:
Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.

I'm killing the DK, just saying..



Oh no you're no , boo!

That honor belongs to the Draenei! Epic battle!


Bring it!

Death to all undead sympathizers! And undead of coarse

Hugs Jared.... Death knights needs more hugs......Sympathize !
avatar
Iriel Silversong

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Look around you!

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Iriel Silversong on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 am

Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:You know those tracking chips they put in dogs, to keep them from running off or going off-radar?

Yeah, I'm putting those on Simaria and Iriel for good measure Neutral

Hah... Hah.... *Runs*
avatar
Iriel Silversong

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Look around you!

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Elric/Richard on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am

Irene Silversong wrote:
Hurley wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Simaria wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Hurley wrote:
siegmund wrote:
Azmariel wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:*waves* I'm the last of her friends

I'm so killing you.

Nooo! She's Sieg's friend too. As well as has my DK's trust.

I'm killing the DK, just saying..



Oh no you're no , boo!

That honor belongs to the Draenei! Epic battle!


Bring it!

Death to all undead sympathizers! And undead of coarse

Hugs Jared.... Death knights needs more hugs......Sympathize !

*Makes the naughty list even longer* "The children will have decapitations this year"
avatar
Elric/Richard

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-03-19
Age : 20

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:07 am

Irene Silversong wrote:
Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:You know those tracking chips they put in dogs, to keep them from running off or going off-radar?

Yeah, I'm putting those on Simaria and Iriel for good measure Neutral

Hah... Hah.... *Runs*


Yikes! Iriel! Lets run!
avatar
Thondalar Stormleaf

Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Manningtree, England

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Iriel Silversong on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 am

Simaria wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:You know those tracking chips they put in dogs, to keep them from running off or going off-radar?

Yeah, I'm putting those on Simaria and Iriel for good measure Neutral

Hah... Hah.... *Runs*


Yikes! Iriel! Lets run!

*nods offering her hand* let's dash for it! Simaria!! *dashes*
avatar
Iriel Silversong

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Look around you!

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by siegmund on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 am

Irene Silversong wrote:
Simaria wrote:
Irene Silversong wrote:
Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:You know those tracking chips they put in dogs, to keep them from running off or going off-radar?

Yeah, I'm putting those on Simaria and Iriel for good measure Neutral

Hah... Hah.... *Runs*


Yikes! Iriel! Lets run!

*nods offering her hand* let's dash for it! Simaria!! *dashes*

*Flies by on his flying undead steed and goes to pick them up any fly into the sunset* Rreward for your sympathy!
avatar
siegmund

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia, Ljubljana

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Timna on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:31 am

Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:You know those tracking chips they put in dogs, to keep them from running off or going off-radar?

Yeah, I'm putting those on Simaria and Iriel for good measure Neutral

I can see Arenfel having a thousand ideas bad for us with this.

_____________________________________________________
[A] Timna "Void"- "To let go of my past, but always remember." & "Spite grows in idle soldiers."
[A] Victoriya Torosian - "Wha'cha got there?"
[A] Ariandra Fox-Alence -  "I remember I could not leave. No shackles were as terrifying as his stare upon me at that moment, like a coyote staring at its prey."
[A] Aldaya "The Sculptor" Vindico - "Have the heart that I lost, child. Treat it and others well, as long as it beats, and even when it no longer does."
avatar
Timna

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Elric/Richard on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 am



Black Hand theme song
avatar
Elric/Richard

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-03-19
Age : 20

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Anivitas on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Haha xD As long as Ani gets to be richard I'm fine with this.
avatar
Anivitas

Posts : 642
Join date : 2012-07-22
Age : 23
Location : London

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Elric/Richard on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Belserden / Anivitas wrote:Haha xD As long as Ani gets to be richard I'm fine with this.

Only Richard can be Richard!
avatar
Elric/Richard

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-03-19
Age : 20

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Azmariel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Hurley wrote:
Belserden / Anivitas wrote:Haha xD As long as Ani gets to be richard I'm fine with this.

Only Richard can be Richard!

For Pony!
avatar
Azmariel

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Iceland

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Seranita on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:14 pm

hehe how apropiate for you chaps *nods*
avatar
Seranita

Posts : 4808
Join date : 2010-09-26

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Feral / Blackfall on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Doomsayer Ivana Lorestrange's Unidentifiable Corpse:

One of the ruined buildings at Raven Hill would be badly burned, with a charred corpse--burnt to the point of unidentifiability--lying in a pyrelike construction in the rubble of the upper floor.

Anyone knowing Doomsayer Ivana Lorestrange, by any name, may note her absence.
avatar
Feral / Blackfall

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum