[A] Sovereign Guard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Shakiri on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 pm

This guild is primarily for raiding and PVE, so most of its members wish for nothing to do with RP.

That said, i have strict rules regarding their behaviour around RPers and they are fully aware that they can be removed without notice if they intentionally disrupt RP.

Putting all that aside, there are a few RPers in the ranks, so for an RP perspective of very little impact upon the RP community; but a nice place to RP from, we are the Kings own Royal Guards, with no powers of arrest to avoid stepping upon the toes of the Regiment. Our sole purpose is the defence of the King, much like bodyguards.

This i feel is a safe place to stand as far as RP goes, with no OOC responsibility, but rather a place to stand for all future RP interactions. I hope that in the future we can have some fantastic RP together. Our doors are always open for the RPers that struggle to attend raids and do not wish to join a raiding guild solely. We cater for both.

Thank you.

Shakiri

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Kettin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 am

A very nice idea, I know a few rpers who want to do a little raiding but as you said don't wish to join a raiding guild.

so thumbs up for this Very Happy and hope it goes well.

Kettin

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 31
Location : Wales

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Shakiri on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Thank you, appreciated.

Shakiri

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Shakiri on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:53 pm

We now have a website, please feel free to check it out. Always looking for CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

www.sovereignguards.jimbo.com

Shakiri

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Yarnaat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Shakiri wrote:We now have a website, please feel free to check it out. Always looking for CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

www.sovereignguards.jimbo.com

The text on the picture with the sandstone drake might come off as a bit arrogant, but that might just be me.
A section where people could put up applications could also be helpful, and some more indepth information about the guild on the website. (Read: Forum)

Yarnaat

Posts : 836
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 21
Location : Norway

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Hermie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:02 am

Yarnaat wrote:
Shakiri wrote:We now have a website, please feel free to check it out. Always looking for CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

www.sovereignguards.jimbo.com

The text on the picture with the sandstone drake might come off as a bit arrogant, but that might just be me.
A section where people could put up applications could also be helpful, and some more indepth information about the guild on the website. (Read: Forum)

My thoughts exactely.

Except that, I wish you luck!

Hermie

Posts : 476
Join date : 2011-09-06

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Shakiri on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Yarnaat wrote:
Shakiri wrote:We now have a website, please feel free to check it out. Always looking for CONSTRUCTIVE opinions.

www.sovereignguards.jimbo.com

The text on the picture with the sandstone drake might come off as a bit arrogant, but that might just be me.
A section where people could put up applications could also be helpful, and some more indepth information about the guild on the website. (Read: Forum)

Appreciated.

The title on the picture was intended to come accross as making guildies feel better, but if it comes accross arrogant i shall change it.

Appreiciate the comments.

Shakiri

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Shakiri on Tue May 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Site has been through some major updates, as above, the site was in its infancy. The guild site still has room for improvement; as do all sites, however, this should be a note worthy change.

www.sovereignguards.jimbo.com

Shakiri

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Guest on Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 pm

I'd recommend you change the RP concept from the King's Royal Guards. That role carries alot of specific IC responsability/power regardless of whether you can arrest or not.

A group of adventurers/a group under a leader would work better imo, it's loose enough for what you seem to want yet still gives you a place to stand in RP events.

-meant constructively-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Skarain on Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Though i accept whatever you intend to do, i have to agree with Pert. Being King's Royal Guards would also mean you could never leave the keep, since whats the point being a Bodyguard if you aren't there. An adventurer group or anything could work better.

_____________________________________________________
(A) Skarain - Skarain Feirand: Outlawed Worgen Arcanist, Magi of the Underworld and Speaker of The Azure Flame.
(H) Nakris -  Nakris Sin'voth: Captain of Red Reach Raiders
Also known as Mahruon, Halisi, Reljen, Senrar, Inran, Flickÿ and Grimfeather

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.


"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Posts : 2588
Join date : 2011-08-04
Age : 23
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Lexgrad on Tue May 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Perturbo wrote:I'd recommend you change the RP concept from the King's Royal Guards. That role carries alot of specific IC responsability/power regardless of whether you can arrest or not.

A group of adventurers/a group under a leader would work better imo, it's loose enough for what you seem to want yet still gives you a place to stand in RP events.

-meant constructively-

E-gads! Pert made constructive comments! *dies*

Lexgrad

Posts : 6140
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 34

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Ledgic on Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 am

Lexgrad wrote:
Perturbo wrote:I'd recommend you change the RP concept from the King's Royal Guards. That role carries alot of specific IC responsability/power regardless of whether you can arrest or not.

A group of adventurers/a group under a leader would work better imo, it's loose enough for what you seem to want yet still gives you a place to stand in RP events.

-meant constructively-

E-gads! Pert made constructive comments! *dies*

And in turn, you did not. As for all this, I must agree with pert. I'm also glad to see you removed the potentially arrogant message. I think the only further criticism I would give is that the site looks messy. Like it's been thrown together very hastily. Unfortunately I know very little about web design.

_____________________________________________________
"It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights; It's actually nothing more... It's simply a whine. It's no more than a whine. 'I find that offensive', it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no right to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that', well so fucking what?" - Stephen Fry

Spoiler:

Forum admin - Please feel free to contact me on any of the characters in the spoiler below!

Spoiler:
Ledgic Caan (Ledgic)[A]
Zech Caan (Zéch)[A]
Omanos Galenos (Omanos)[A]
Eothan Dawn (Eothan)[A]
Taoven Andural (Taoven)[A]
Lucane Dunewall (Lucane)[A]
Rudian Chester (Rudian)[A]
Aerden Wittering (Aerden)[A]
Garly Sminter(Garly)[A]
Aramus Galenos (Arámus)[A]
Zarant Westborne (Zarant)[A]

Ledgic

Posts : 2664
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 28
Location : Houghton Regis, United Kingdom.

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Shakiri on Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks for all the comments, will be working on changing the RP stance, becuase you raise a good point.

As far as the website scruffiness goes Wink Well, im working on it, but im no pro. Will continue to update it until i get it right.

Shakiri

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Sovereign Guard

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:48 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum