[IC] Corrospondence between "Soleth Bluehoof" and Sonitus Wildmane.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[IC] Corrospondence between "Soleth Bluehoof" and Sonitus Wildmane.

Post by Thelos on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 am

The letter you see before you is written in Orcish, though the handwriting looks much too elegant and flowing to be of Orcish hand. The parchment has a certain undefinable exotic quality to it, as does the ink. It has a distinctive otherworldly scent. It is addressed to Elder Rise, Thunderbluff, as an open letter (with no particular addressee)

Open letter to Thunderbluff's Sunwalkers

Ishne'alo'porah,

My name is Soleth Bluehoof, Druid of the Cenarion Circle, currently stationed in Moonglade. I have heard the rumors of the incredible exploits of the recently surfaced Sunwalkers from Thunderbluff. Consider me spell struck and wrought with curiosity. I would have ventured home myself, but sadly, I cannot abandon my duties as a Warden. I would be eternally grateful if you could send an envoy of accomplished Sunwalkers, though even one is enough, really, to douse my burning curiosity. I wish to learn.

Regards,

-Soleth Bluehoof.

Last edited by Thelos on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: [IC] Corrospondence between "Soleth Bluehoof" and Sonitus Wildmane.

Post by Drustai on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 am

Oh you traitorous dog.

[H] Atsenkha - Former Kor'kron, Red Blade Tribesorc

"...in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people: those who work to further the actual goals of the organization, and those who work for the organization itself... In all cases, the second type of person will always gain control of the organization, and will always write the rules under which the organization functions."

—The Iron Law of Bureaucracy

Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 am

(( Oohhh, delicious! My Kumeh travels a lot, she'd probably join up for a visit! She's still in training though. :3 ))

Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:32 pm

((*Mindblown*))

"Bluehoof...?"
((I c what you did thar! Added: because one forgets the brackets... In the... IC forum. *Facepalm*))

Last edited by Sonitus on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:36 pm

((Sonitus, would you prefer private or open corrospondence on these forums?))

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 pm

((Open, he really does. 'Cause I want to read his tauren talk! >Very Happy ))

Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Faralan wrote:((Open, he really does. 'Cause I want to read his tauren talk! >Very Happy ))

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

(( And what the hell... Let's be open in our contact, might give everyone a voyeauristic pleasure! I'll write something up later. Today, I've kind of stayed up a little later... Word to the wise Thelos, I hope you were not OVERLY attached to the Space Pope))

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:47 am

((I'll look forward to it)).

((Oh, and if by Space Pope you mean Velen, I'm pretty sure that would Velen ask him to commit seppuku, he'd do it without so much as a blink or a stutter)).

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am

((*Awkward Tongue click* about that... - anyway, college now. I'll be posting tonight!))

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 pm

The hawk glides down into a darkened lodge within Moonglade and perches upon a banister. In the shade a dutiful Druid approaches the splendid creature, cooing softly as he removes the letter upon it's leg, briefly flashing a curious glance at the name painstakingly printed in Orcish upon the front. As he moves away to the front of the lodge a Night elf regards the Druid with a curt nod.
"This is to be held for a Soleth Bluehoof, see that they get it". The Elf places it under the counter and nods as the Druid passes on... he draws further away and her gaze returns to the envelope in crusty parchment at her hip, she takes it into her hands and opens it tentativly, frowning. Unable to understand the complex pictograms and representations. It is a letter indeed, but in no language she can understand. The symbols hidden meaning taunt her from the single sheet, the smell of fresh earth and a familiar spice waft from the yellowing text, she groans, her boredem fed curiousity unfulfilled. Defeated she replaces the letter in the envelope and waits for the recipient to collect the message...

((So, "Soleth", let's see how this plays out, im looking forward to this...))

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:47 am

A dull-eyed tauren casually strolls into the Moonglade post office. "Soleth Bluehoof", the tauren grunts, "Here to collect my letter." After getting no response, the tauren utters another glutaral grunt as he rather roughly slams his fist on the little elegant golden bell, nearly shattering the thing.

Almost instantly a night elf leaps from a flight of stairs with the grace and agility of a seasoned sentinel and carefully climbs behind the counter.

"Soleth Bluehoof. To collect letter", the tauren repeats in broken Darnassian.

The night elf watches the tauren with a piercing gaze, feeling him out with her eyes, while the tauren returns her a vacant stare. A moment of tense silence passes as neither of the two move. "Soleth Bluehoof?" the night elf finally repeats, "I haven't seen you around Moonglade before. Is this your first time?"

The tauren shuffles his hoofs uneasily. "No."

To this the night elf frowns, evidently mistrustful.

"You give letter? Soleth Bluehoof."

The night elf clicks her tongue in subdued frustration. "Right. You're Soleth Bluehoof". She mulls the name over carefully, repeating it to herself several times in whisper.

"Soleth Bluehoof." The tauren echoes her, "Here to collect my letter."

The night elf sighs softly and shrugs slightly, snatching the enevelop from some crevice in the counter, waving it gently in front of the tauren, just out of his sluggish reach.
"So how do we know whether you really are this...'Soleth Bluehoof'?"

"Soleth Bluehoof. Here to collect my letter."

The night elf brushes a lock of deep purple hair behind her ear. "Fine. Whatever" she finally decides, "Here's your letter, brother Bluehoof."

As the tauren leaves the post offices, believing himself to be out of the night elf's wary gaze, he lovingly pats a pouch filled with golden coins which dangles from his belt. Unbeknownst to the tauren, the night elf quietly stalks the tauren as he makes his way to the messenger-hawk perch. Without ever even having opened the envelop, 'Soleth Bluehoof' attached the letter to a readily prepared hawk. The bird takes off, soaring up and away, giving the night elf enough time to vanish before the tauren once more resumes his casual patrol around Moonglade.

---

A red-plumed arrakoa twitches his beak as he enters the small office of the Naaruvada.

"Letter for the High Priest – Caw!"

Thelos rises from his low chairless desk and gratefully accepts the letter, his features beaming with that charismatic smile. "Why thank you, Ashykk, how very kind of you to go out of your way for me just to deliver a letter. Why dont you stick around for tea? I just put the kettle on. Or perhaps you would prefer some meat? Raw? We've had a little bit of a rat problem. I know how much you like those juicy rodents. We've caught quite a few, you see, but we do not know what to do with them."

Ashykk squawks angrily. "Do not patronize me, draenei!" He tosses his mostly empty bag of mail to the corner and awkwardly glides to one of the unoccupied cushion. "Just tea"

Last edited by Thelos on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 am; edited 6 times in total

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:38 am

Ooohh this is going to be goood...

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:22 am

((I just noticed this sticky. Perhaps move there so we can support that initiative? Or should we keep it in a seperate thread?))

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:24 am

(( I see what the blue devil did! I approve of this. Yes, it has taken me this long to catch on. Very Happy ))

Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:50 pm

The letter in Taurahe is as follows...

Greetings, Warden Bluehoof.
The Earthmother has called many of the Bluffs Sunwalkers upon thier own paths. Some seek to train and further studies of the ways of An'she, others to apply what they know to help those ill illuminated. As such I believe it may be some time before a Sunwalker may respond, however I shall keep my eyes upon the golden plains and Bluff for any who are not disposed. If you are indeed curious but bound by duty I would come to you myself, to further speak with you upon our enlightened brothers and sisters.
I shall be returning to Moonglade myself soon enough to restock on supplies, I may yet speak to you within the Glade when I arrive, though I regret to say I have sustained some measure of injury, as such, I may not be able to reach the Glade for some time. It is my hope that you may show paitence in light of such a hinderence.

As a final note, I would express my curiousity at your nature regarding the Druidic path, if indeed you tire of the Glade, and would prefer for you're hooves to tread upon the cobbles of the Bluff once more, I may yet be able to make a certain request on your behalf, however I shall speak to you further on my arrival.

Have faith brother, all things come in time.
Earthmother guide you in grace and good health.

High Druid of the Wildmanes, Sonitus.

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:22 am

The following letter, written in Orcish, is addressed directly to Sonitus, High Druid of the Wildmanes.

Honorable High Druid of the Wildmanes,

Upon returning from a long patrol trough the woods of Fel, I returned to this letter to read it with great joy and anticipation. My hooves tire of the sour grass and sullen moss of these blighted forests. I long to walk in An'she's loving grace – yet I cannot abandon my duties here! Please, Sonitus, I beg of you – write to me. Write about these exciting new developments in the bluff. Is it true that our Sunwalker brothers and sisters are able to channel An'she's revitalizing light to mend the wounds of fallen warriors? Is it true that they bask in the same Light that reflects so brightly off of the Argent Dawn's plated armors? The lukewarm flame that purges that which is unclean – which smites the wicked yet leaves the innocent unsinged? Oh such marvels! Tell me, brother, are they true?

I anxiously await your response,

-Soleth Bluehoof.

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:46 am

((The Banner is currently in Outland, visiting with the Orcs for a time. It may be a few days before Sonitus arrives home to find this!))

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 am

((Crikey, I'll have to metagame my way over there, one way or the other!))

Last edited by Thelos on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 am

Thelos wrote:[i]((Crikey, I'll have to metagame my way over there, one way or the other!))

((Well we're going to be doin' some exploring! So it's wholly possible we'll be going to Shattrath! I know I have interest in one or two places for events.))

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 am

((baaad thelos!! Bad bad draenei!!*tries to strike thelos on nose with rolled up newspaper*. Ps jeep this up. Was a lovley read))

((ps if your vissiting shatty. Don't forget to visit the city's local prison for the daily rotten food throw LOL))

Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:06 am

((*Walks up behind Monrena to pick the Dreanei up by her collar, frowning at her* Indeed! It looks like we'll have some interaction soon enough, when we're home I'll be sure to pen up my reply, to "Soleth" .))

Last edited by Sonitus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 am

((*yelps getting lifted and struggles a little* umm h-hay? I. C-can I help you?))

Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:52 am

((Please dont go IC in OOC, that's just terribly confusing. I'd rather just have this thread contain posts that are either IC or directly related to the IC corrospondence in this thread))

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 am

((my bad. I go back to lurking mode))

Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum