[A][IC - Posters] - The Tenth Legion, The Vanguard (Updated)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [A][IC - Posters] - The Tenth Legion, The Vanguard (Updated)

Post by Gogol on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 am

10th Legion banner

I found this!

Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 am

Lordaeron Shield, Stormwind Banner, Lordaeron Shield.

:'(

Other than that it looked awsum.

Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:58 am

Waaaaait a cotton pickin minute, Prologue had something similar?

*investigates*

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 am

First training date on Friday the Thirteenth.

Interesting...

Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 am

Morinth wrote:First training date on Friday the Thirteenth.

Interesting...

i heard pirates are supersticious.

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:04 am

So I herd yo like banners so I put a banner in your banner so you can banner it around with your bannerman.

It's a coat of arms, but whatever. I got bored, so I doodled around. Let me know if you want something more specific.

Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:So I herd yo like banners so I put a banner in your banner so you can banner it around with your bannerman.

It's a coat of arms, but whatever. I got bored, so I doodled around. Let me know if you want something more specific.

Actually koz, thats exactly the kinda thing i was aiming for ^^ i wont nit-pick, otherwise it stops being a competition. Otherwise, very nice indeed =D

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Sorry to double post, But i just found The Vanguards history once again! This dates back as far as 2007, so i'd udnerstand if many didnt know of such events.

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Vanguard_War

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm

I found the old Vanguard/War Council forums, might be something of use there!

http://holylightbringers.com/warcouncil/

Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:40 am

I'll be there on my hunter Smile I'm looking forward to it!!

Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 am

Maelmoor wrote:I found the old Vanguard/War Council forums, might be something of use there!

Req a login.

Ykno, I really hope this works out and WPVP becomes regular on this server again. I reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:47 am

Perturbo wrote:
Maelmoor wrote:I found the old Vanguard/War Council forums, might be something of use there!

Req a login.

Ykno, I really hope this works out and WPVP becomes regular on this server again. I reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly do.

Incidently, i'm planning to organise a night every week dedicated to Random world pvp, where you can grab your friends, your guild or many more and just go attack, patrol or defend regions and towns all night.

Sadly, people bitch and complain or get bored when they dont absolutely Rofl stomp the opposing faction or if their rp'ing somewhere and RP-pvp occurs... i hope to get some Free HK's from these people.

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Seiken wrote:
Perturbo wrote:

Req a login.

Incidently, i'm planning to organise a night every week dedicated to Random world pvp, where you can grab your friends, your guild or many more and just go attack, patrol or defend regions and towns all night.

Sadly, people bitch and complain or get bored when they dont absolutely Rofl stomp the opposing faction or if their rp'ing somewhere and RP-pvp occurs... i hope to get some Free HK's from these people.

Ya fuck the whiners...

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Krogon, if I was still active I'd SO come find you in Stormwind with Groshnakk again and MURDER you!

Otherwise I approve of this Random PvP message.

Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashnarz Talonslayer on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Bad Muzjhath...it was not Groshnakk who went to Stormwind with you....it was me....I feel so forgotten

Vashnarz Talonslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Right, due to the ... eh, complexity and numerous amount of sub alliances the alliance seem to made for themselves for their 'armies', i feel it necessary to try and put into a simple graph to explain how the 'tree' works in regards to where different groups work in a scale of organisation, or would should the Vanguard come into full fruition. hopefully this should also clarify some things to a few people who are confused as to how or where it would work.

The Vanguard - Sits at the top of the tree, it's the full might of the alliance armed forces come to bare against a foe and allows for a full central point of organisation (as well as a moving military RP hub). it includes every race (willing) and most if not all governments contributing to mutual military matters.

Regional Alliances - such as the northern alliance which comprises of several nations on one continent. or perhaps even alliances between several guilds like the ones that form the brigades of the Stormwind army.

Guilds - Guilds as an individual squad, unit or battalion. platoon is another term too i suppose.

The individual - At the bottom of the tree, but often i feel to be the most important, an individual can relate themselves to any of the above beyond race, guild or original alegiance.

This is just a quick indicator of where the Vanguard used to sit when it ran a few years ago. And theres no reason it shouldnt do so again, my hope is that the organisation 'below it in the tree dont cease to exist, they simply embrace it, use it and prosper as a result.

Now what i need to organise is some dam opposition...

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:21 am

Tommorow night!

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 am

Seiken wrote:Right, due to the ... eh, complexity and numerous amount of sub alliances the alliance seem to made for themselves for their 'armies', i feel it necessary to try and put into a simple graph to explain how the 'tree' works in regards to where different groups work in a scale of organisation, or would should the Vanguard come into full fruition. hopefully this should also clarify some things to a few people who are confused as to how or where it would work.

The Vanguard - Sits at the top of the tree, it's the full might of the alliance armed forces come to bare against a foe and allows for a full central point of organisation (as well as a moving military RP hub). it includes every race (willing) and most if not all governments contributing to mutual military matters.

Regional Alliances - such as the northern alliance which comprises of several nations on one continent. or perhaps even alliances between several guilds like the ones that form the brigades of the Stormwind army.

Guilds - Guilds as an individual squad, unit or battalion. platoon is another term too i suppose.

The individual - At the bottom of the tree, but often i feel to be the most important, an individual can relate themselves to any of the above beyond race, guild or original alegiance.

This is just a quick indicator of where the Vanguard used to sit when it ran a few years ago. And theres no reason it shouldnt do so again, my hope is that the organisation 'below it in the tree dont cease to exist, they simply embrace it, use it and prosper as a result.

Vanguard would be one of many army groups within the Alliance forces, not that it matters for the W-PvP but just to clarify!

Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:41 am

Maelmoor wrote:
Seiken wrote:Right, due to the ... eh, complexity and numerous amount of sub alliances the alliance seem to made for themselves for their 'armies', i feel it necessary to try and put into a simple graph to explain how the 'tree' works in regards to where different groups work in a scale of organisation, or would should the Vanguard come into full fruition. hopefully this should also clarify some things to a few people who are confused as to how or where it would work.

Vanguard would be one of many army groups within the Alliance forces, not that it matters for the W-PvP but just to clarify!

Indeed, but us players sadly i think could only form one legion :p

oh... and... This is Tonight!

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top