[A][IC] Kaldorei, the time to awaken is now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A][IC] Kaldorei, the time to awaken is now!

Post by Carandor on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:35 am

((A warmongering leaflet which has been nailed to most Night Elven settlements, particularly concentrated in Ashenvale. The handwriting is slightly different on each leaflet, indicating that it has not been printed but instead meticulously reproduced by one or two individuals, and is written entirely in Darnassian, so that unworthy eyes may not look upon this call to arms! Also, I write this unaware of any goings-on in the novels, and if anything in this leaflet contradicts what's happened, well... Cyndryn wasn't present, and this is just what she can see! The author has also deliberately left her-or him-self anonymous.))

Ishnu-dal-dieb, Kaldorei!

For years have our so-called “Leaders” been complacent with the destruction and encroaching of our home. For years have they tolerated aggression by Orcs who burn our forest and murder our kin. Yes, Sisters and Brothers, I dare speak of the inactivity and complacency that infests our leaders. It is a disease that has affected even our esteemed Priestess of the Moon, who has failed to lead our people, and steps aside and bends knee to the will of Highborne, Human and Orc alike.

By allowing the Highborne back into our society we nullify the sacrifices made by our people millennia ago. Can we so easily forget the transgressions of the past, forget about how they nearly brought about the destruction of Kalimdor and the entire world? Do they forget that they once subjugated us and lived a life of pleasure and hedonism whilst treading us down? Do they think that we will allow them to rule over us once more? We were ‘ruled’ by them once. Do not think they will settle with being our equals.

Sisters and Brothers, we have been betrayed: Betrayed by naïve members of our Kin who believe that we can co-operate with the malicious Horde. Yes, I speak of the once-noble Cenarion Circle and the apparent “Guardians of Hyjal” who ALLOW the Horde to defile our forest. I admit, the Cenarion Circle is one of our most sacred of orders, and even I once held the highest respect for them. However, the presence of Tauren in the Order disgusts me to the core. Our misguided kin fail to remember that the Orcs, whom the Tauren support and endorse, murdered Cenarius in cold blood. The so-called “Guardians of Hyjal” whom I speak of have a noble purpose – to protect our beloved tree. But they allow the disgusting Horde to defile our blessed tree with their blood-stained hands. They are prepared to murder a Kaldorei pilgrim who attempts to stop an undead from plaguing our tree with their vile touch. They forget the atrocities that the Horde they welcome are currently committing at the bottom of the mountain they guard: The Horde which has proven capable of completely eradicating a grove of defenceless young druids – nearly all of whom were merely children.

The Horde they welcome are a mob of brigands, thieves, murderers and liars. The Orcs: Brutal and bloodthirsty. The Trolls: Savage cannibals. The Tauren: Hypocrites – Who preach peace and tendering of the land yet endorsing and even joining the Horde in destroying our sacred forest. The Goblins: Morally-deprived Vermin. The Undead: Vile monstrosities and the Sin’dorei: Not only descendants of those who nearly destroyed our world thousands of years ago, but who take pleasure in murdering our kin. They make up in numbers what they lack in courage and strength, but they can and will be defeated, sisters and brothers!

We shall stand for these transgressions on our home and our people no longer! Children of the Stars, we must unite against our enemy. Judgement has been proclaimed upon the wretched Horde. Together we will drive them from not only our forest, but from Kalimdor – Our ancestral home. It is our destiny as a people to reclaim our lands from the invaders, and NOW is the time to grasp it! No more complacency. No more bending knee to these treacherous barbarians. The time for forgiveness has passed, the time for Vengeance is now! As one we will crush the repulsive Horde and then punish those who watched as our Kin were murdered! Kalimdor for the Kaldorei!

For the Fallen! For Mother Moon! For the Kaldorei!

((Eventually I'm hoping to progress this to a crusade to take back Ashenvale; but we shall see what happens!))

Carandor

Character sheet
Name: Carandor Northstar
Title: Kaldorei Marine, and student of the Way

Back to top Go down

Re: [A][IC] Kaldorei, the time to awaken is now!

Post by erwtenpeller on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 am

Deli can't read Darnassian, but if she could, she would "Boo!"

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 am

*Lexgrad grunts* "Is no where save from the fanatics"

Elven Scarletry FTWs

Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evesia on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Evesia Moonflame studies the leaflet for a few moments, the edges of her lips curling into the hint of a grin as she reads, clearly quite amused. She lets out a small, low chuckle before taking a deep breath. "Too true."

That is how Evesia would react, though atm she's unable to see such leaflets. Yes, she would probably agree with you on most points, even that of Highborne regardless of being one herself. She'd refuse to leave if you tried to make her! Smile Though of course she wouldn't care to tell the owner of this leaflet that they are right as she wouldn't want to give the person the pleasure of knowing such.

Nice post! Very Happy

Evesia

Character sheet
Name: Evesia Moonflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 am

I love it! Elven fanatics! Meh now you bring me in a bad situation of wanting to delete one char and make a Elf Sad

Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:29 am

*Takarius reads the leaflet, before scrunching it up and sighing.* "Kurnous my friend, it would seem that even after ten thousand years some elves never learn...as much as I hate the Highborne...I cannot see this elfs plan going very well." he says to his frostsaber currently stretched out on the forest floor, yawning. "Hmph. Glad you see that you're taking this seriously you giant lump of fur." With that, the elf shoulders his bow, slaps Kurnous across the ear to fully wake the saber up, and walks off into the woods, followed by the now grumpy saber.

Well this should be interesting to see how this goes if Taka ever meets "whoever" is posting these leaflets Smile Whilst he detests the Highborne, he can see the neccessity of them although he does keep one hand next to a dagger whenever he meets them Laughing
Nice post indeed.

Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 am

*Applauds* A nice read, Cyndryn!

Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Love it. I like hearing from the angry warlike Sentinel side of things!

Amirah, grumpy noblewoman

Also playing:
Spoiler:

Khemayah, the desert witch
Sylvera, shy mage
Aedric, young mercenary
Gerard (Maldrin), Kirin Tor researcher
Izraka, Warsong blade

Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 am

I see you guys are now actively trying to recruit "lost ones" from stormwind, lookin' like badasses?

I like that, it was very cool. Keep up the good work. Don't give up the fight!

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:00 pm

*Thyril picks up the tattered leaflet from the dead night elf sentinel as he walks amongst the dead orcs and night elves. He seems to eye the piece of paper through his blindfold. He lets out a grunt, shaking his head.* "So, the worthless peace lovers are finally jumping off the fence.. About time. As long as they stay out of my way, they can go ahead and kill anyone they want." *He casually drops the leaflet and hefts the warglaives up on his back, walking towards the safety of the woods.*

OOC: Great read, glad to see Night Elf RPers taking initiative!

Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 pm

"... Interesting... Perhaps Maiev's influence has grown to even the main populace... Regardless, this is not the answer."

Raene would then dismiss the note, and leave it nailed to the tree where she found it. It is not her place to say who is right or wrong, everyone is free to their own opinion, no matter how misguided Tyrande might be.

OOCly: You should read Wolfheart. I wouldn't be too surprised if these leaflets were written by Maiev or her new collective of Wardens.

Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carandor on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

I've actually read the synopsis, however, I dislike the extended media of WarCraft. I read it after writing this however, so I wouldn't say that Cyndryn is totally aligned with Maiev, especially as she's not really aware of what the Wardens exactly do. However, they'd make good allies. Wink

I'm hoping to follow up on this soon with another call to arms to go and kill some Horde. I might make it into an event but I'm still a little new to this sort of thing!

Thank you for the replies, by the way. Smile

Carandor

Character sheet
Name: Carandor Northstar
Title: Kaldorei Marine, and student of the Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 pm

ooc: Frankly I'm impressed by hardcore sentinel type night elf Rpers so, while I don't have any characters that side of the pond unfortunately, you have my moral support -nod-

Amirah, grumpy noblewoman

Also playing:
Spoiler:

Khemayah, the desert witch
Sylvera, shy mage
Aedric, young mercenary
Gerard (Maldrin), Kirin Tor researcher
Izraka, Warsong blade

Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 am

They scare the shit out of me.

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top