The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18)

Post by Skarain on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 am

Still loves....

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 am

Almost up-to-date with current affairs. Thanks for reading <3

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:09 am

Reading it too Smile Do continue!

Can also be found on:

Lynnayla Yelina Firedawn
Walker of shadows, seeker of light
Arcanist of Natures Grasp

Ryasha Morninglight
Sentinel of Nature's Grasp

Non Kaldorei alts:

Nygwene, Yngrah, Emmyxia

Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:30 am

Entry #14: Swimming.
* The lettering is shaky.

Dear Diary,

Something really strange just happened. It all started when I said Sen was smelly, and then he said that I was smelly, and then I smelled myself and, pfeeew, I was indeed very smelly. And thirsty too. So the Elfie said we could go find a lake or something and then go drink some water and go swimming! I like swimming, done lots of swimming in the canals of stormwind, you know. Very refreshing when it's warm out, and it's warm out here alright. These lands are so strange, One moment you're in a cool forest the next you're in these dry, airid fields. I honestly don't understand what's going on. Senariul sais it's because the world is broken... I don't really know what that means, but he's probably right. maybe it's got something to do with those Man'ari Thelos and Eneida keep talking about.

At first he wanted to go to a lake in Nagrend, but then we almost got there and he suddenly dropped down and was whispering and stuff, telling me to do the same. There where enemies up ahead, he said, so we had to take a different route. Not a whole lot of people seem to like Sen, he has a lot of enemies. He said he can't go into Shattrath either. I thought that was supposed to be somekind of safe-haven for everyone. I guess I was wrong. We took a different route, into again a different environment. A strange swamp with pretty lights everywhere and impossubly titanic mushrooms instead of trees. It was bizarre to say the least.

When we finally arrived at the water I didn't feel like swimming much anymore. It was raining and a lot colder then on the plains. But I went anyway because I'm not scared of a little water! Ha! Take that, rain! Senariul was being really playfull, throwing things at me i could dodge and swim around and such, lots of fun. But then something under the water hit me and I fell under and I thought I was going to drown! I couldn't breathe at all! But then he dove in and saved me, like a real hero! And then for a moment, all thoughts of Eneida seemed to disappear for a moment, it was just him and me in the mud and then we... Well. You and I both know what we did, don't we?

Later when we got dressed and clean we went back onto the road. When we reached a crossroads, he told me to head for the beam of light in the sky, that would take me to Shattraith. he gave me his tent and a beautiful, swirly green sphere as going-away gifts... And then he simply walked off! I watched him all the way untill he was out of sight, and then I sat down to write this. I just had to write it down as quickly as I could, it's all sort of confusing. Is he my boyfriend now? Do I want him to be?? And what will Eneida think of me? Or Thelos? Too many questions...

Anyway I best get going, the sun is lowering and I should reach the city before nightfall.

Entry #15: A new home.
* The lettering is bouncy and in a different color.

Dear Diary,

Two days ago I arrived in Shattrath. I found a place to stay in the Lower City, quite cozy. Lot's of interesting people live her, from all kinds of races and beliefs and whatnot. Down here nobody thinks it's strange that I'm an elfie and do magic. I've set up Senariuls tent underneath a bridge, among other tents of refugees and residents. There's a little flag attached to it. A red flag, with a golden bird on it. It's really quite pretty. A surprising lot of people can speak common here, which is really convenient when you have to go find yourself a meal or other things. There's all kinds of stalls here, a real busy market. I managed to get some new ink and finally, no more exploded wolves or wild berries, but bread and cheese and milk and... ooh, all kinds of goodness. Real food!

I've heard rumors of a big Library, way up in the sky, beyond the bridges, even higher then the trees of the bird people. It is said that up there, some elfies maintain the biggest library in the known world. If there is any place where i can find answers... It has got to be in there. I will go look as soon as I can, I just need a little bit longer to adjust, here. Now I'm going to put my pen down and play some cards with some friendly people I've met. Can you imagine? Play games in the middle of this strange new world... It feels good. I havn't felt this positive since me and Eneida where through, I think i could actually make it work, life out here...

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maehtriss on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 am

Omg lower city! Next thing you know she'll be an opening act in the Darkmoon faire! (which would be awesome btw)

Maehtriss

Character sheet
Name: Derinel Chillgore
Title: Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 am

....That -would- be awesome...

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Necro post I know, but woo! I made a Cameo!

Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:54 am

Going to have to be mean to Deli now until Lex gets a mention!

Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 am

Ugh sooooo much has happoned since these events...

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Making her a Priestie? ^^

Can also be found on:

Lynnayla Yelina Firedawn
Walker of shadows, seeker of light
Arcanist of Natures Grasp

Ryasha Morninglight
Sentinel of Nature's Grasp

Non Kaldorei alts:

Nygwene, Yngrah, Emmyxia

Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:18 pm

I rolled a priest alt for her, yes. I wont play her as a priest, but a priest has some very fun visual things to play a mage with, primarily levitate, which can be hilarious.

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Eavya Morninglight wrote:Making her a Priestie? ^^

Turn to the green flame!
Become a Watlock!
Twisted Evil

(we to have shiny effects!)

Contact: Skarain#2346(Btag), Skarain#8885(Discord), inejaro(Skype)

Help the appearance of the server: Report player/pet/guild names.

Forum Moderator: Contact in regarding questions or issues with the forum.

"Roleplaying....is beautiful. And it may take your heart and soul. Entirely..."

Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Delidah is a recovering felcaster at the moment. Kind of.

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 am

note that these entries are very far behind with current events. Do not take these events as status quo when you meet Delidah in-game.

Entry #16: The Libary.
* The lettering is strong and confident.

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry it's been a while, I've just been so busy! I've got myself a library pass. Apparently those would be hard to obtain but I showed them some nice magic tricks and they let me in. "They" of course are a group of elves that call themselves "The Scryers". A little weird if you ask me, 's not like all they do all day is scry... But that's not important. What is important, is the overwhelming amount of books! I've been reading lots and lots, practicing magic, honing my reach. It's been right fun that is. I've started learning the elf language, Thalassian. I think that's fair, you know. I should be able to talk to those I so often visit, and if Senariul ever comes back I'll be able to speak to him in his own language! Maybe he'll like that.

One book in particular has been a very interesting read, and I think I will study it further. It's about ancient runes of power and how they can influence your spell weaves. You can do all sorts of handy things with 'dem runes, apparently. You can use them to store energy or even whole spells, use them to guide your patterns and make them more visceral... More physical, too... Yes I will have to look into this sorta thing for sure!

Entry #17: The snakeman and the Draenei.
* The lettering is quickly written and bouncy.

Dear Diary,

You are not going to believe this... I saw Thelos today! Just... There he was, talking to one of my broken neighbors! Didn't even recognize him at first, He was wearing a hood and a really big ornamented mantle with human faces on it but then I heard the voice and that, dear diary, that was unmistakable! So I ran up to him and gave him a big big hug! Unbelievable how good it is to see a familiar face after all this time. I told him all about my adventures, about the fight with Wellsworth, the stench of Felwood, the Volcano, the Blood Elf... 'n about the tainted fire, too. I mean if ye can't trust Thelos anymore, who can you trust? That nice, big, gullible blue bastard. He did some weird sparkly test thing 'n muttered something about the light, then went back home. Good to see him, indeed... Maybe It's time I make my way back to Stormwind, look for some old friends.

Oh yeah, there was also a humie Arcanist that dropped in. Said he was doing somekind of blah-dee-bla in 'n around Felwood and found my portal, followed the trail to Draenor. Kind of a weird man, spoke real funny. Didn't understand half of it while I'm sure it was common. Just decided to make him some tea, you know... Maybe It'll help make him talk normal. Who knows?

Been an eventfull day, for sure!

Entry #18: Preparations.
* The letting is normal. Her handwriting seems a bit more.. blocky.

Dear Diary,

I've decided that I definitely want to go visit Stormwind. So... There are some preperations to be made! I'm still nowhere closer to getting rid of the smut, so I will need to find ways to divert and hide the energy once I return to the kingdom, or the eyes of the tower will find me for sure... And that's the last thing I need. If Wellsworth is still alive... Well. Let's just leave that for later. Not want to think about that oh no. Not at all.

I have found a very interesting book, hidden deep within the library. It's written in Thalassian so it's taking time to read properly and find what I need in it, but I finally found some very interesting passages. It's about changing the patterns and signature of a poor of energy saved for storage... Say I charge a runestone with what I can muster, with the right preparations and incantations, I should be able to make the signature seem like a perfectly healthy arcane spell... Isn't that clever? It will take a while to gather the right materials... I need the right kind of stone, you see, and a source of pure magical energy to prepare the stunes for storage and empower their words. I'm thinkin' moomwell water. No idea if that would actually work but... Shouldn't be too difficult to get...

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Ohhhh this is awsome so looking forward to more

Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:01 am

Necro bump. Update diary Deli!

Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:04 am

Jesus tits this is a longass time ago!

erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 pm

indeed so much story has happend Smile

Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Well get to work on remembering then Smile

Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top