Krestias Sunblinder - A Tale of Losing Innocense

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krestias Sunblinder - A Tale of Losing Innocense

Post by Dréfurion on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 pm

WARNING! despite being worded quite carefully and there not being any actual sex, this text has a bit of a homosexual theme. Don't read if you can't deal with such stuff.

Chapter I

The early morning sun shone from a stark blue sky. Much like the sun always did above the magical and majestic lands of Quel'Thalas. Songbirds sang, the one with a tune more beautiful than the other. It as on these such days Krestias could forget all about the strive and trouble in the world.

Whistling Krestias strolled through the forests, then stopped when he heard a familiar sound. Krestias smiled, turned and on the tip of his toes snuck, as fast he could, away from the path. He could see the small lake, and the back of an Elf with silky dark hair.

Closer and closer he snuck, before he dove down in to some bushes. He wanted to watch, not be watched. Yes, to watch, like he often did at the mysterious dark-haired Elf with a body more perfect than even the most skilled sculpter could ever hope to chisel. Krestias desired to be the sunlight that made the Elf's body shine like no marble could, he envied the drops of water that were so blessed as to lay on his muscled features. He wished to be in the strong embrace of this Elf. Krestias sighed a longing sigh.

Then suddenly the Elf walked, slowly, from the middle of the shallow lake back to the water's edge. Every inch the Elf walked his, body rose from the water more. Krestias held his breath. 'Walk faster fel damnit! Krestias thought as the curves of the Elfs well formed behind slowly showed above the waterlevel. Inside he was overflowing with desire. If only he could those buns and squeeze them, eventhough Krestias doubted he would be strong enough to. The Elf's ass looked as rock-hard as ever.
A soft rustle in the canopy above Krestias made the Elf turn around and look up. A sense of euphoria surged through out Krestias' body as he laid his eyes on the fine line of hair that ran from the Elf's bellybutton down. Krestias shuddered with excitement when he saw the Elf's masculinity. It looked glorious, even if it was slightly dishrivelled by the cold water, it had a size any man would be proud to have.
Again, Krestias sighed longingly. If only he had the guts to not just watch, but to speak to this Elf. What was the worst that could happen? Rejection? But even if he could someone find the courage to come out of hiding, what would he say? 'Bal'a dash. I have been watching you from the bushes a fair few times.' Krestias shook his head. Krestias would never speak with him, he had to take be satisfied to just watch.

Chapter II

Krestias, still on hands on knees, heard a sudden growl behind him. Quickly he turned around to look in the eyes of a viscious looking mountain lion. Instinctively Krestias crawled back, away from the mountain lion and away from the bushes. He jumped upright and yelled as fierce as he could as he unsheath his sword. The mountain lion's snarl vanished and was replaced by look of fear. It looked around for a moment and then dashed off. Krestias smiled proudly, but then he realised and he looked horrified.

He knew the Elf would've heard his yell. He would know Krestias had been watching him from the bushes. Krestias held his breath.

"Finally had the guts to show yourself?" A voice spoke followed by a small laugh. Krestias stood as rooted to the ground, his face reddend and his heart beat like never before.

"Did that cat catch your tongue?" The voice spoke playfully, followed by another laugh. Krestias wanted to speak, but all he could was mutter incomprehensibly.

"You know, I know you have been watching me." The voice paused. "It's why I've been returning here so often."

Krestias couldn't believe his long ears. He couldn't even makes sense of what he heard, before an arm with skin as white snow slid around his middle and then another pressed against his chest. Even through his armour Krestias could feel the bodyheat of the Elf that had pressed himself against him. Krestias could feel too the crotch of the Elf swell as he rubbed it against Krestias' lowerback.

((Much love to my muse, Kristeas Sunbinder <3))

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: Krestias Sunblinder - A Tale of Losing Innocense

Post by Lexgrad on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

lol you changed 2 letters and used the same sirname! Kris, sue!

Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Dreth wrote:lol you changed 2 letters and used the same sirname! Kris, sue!

It's SunbLinder as opposed to Kris' Sunbinder (without L)

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:16 pm

I came a little...

Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Mandui wrote:I came a WHOLE FREAKING LOT...

fixed

Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 pm

I need a character now that ICly wrote this book..

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 pm

more pls btw dre

Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:more pls btw dre

With my Dutch background it's really to not cross a certain line.. I mean we're used to books that use one chapter just to describe a penatration in as many vulgar words as possible.. I don't think I could away with that on the forums xD

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Ha, there is no finer language than english for being rude in. (tho i have been told the boars come close)

Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Dreth wrote:Ha, there is no finer language than english for being rude in. (tho i have been told the boars come close)

I don't want it to be rude! I want it to have atleast some, even it it's very little, dignity.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:18 pm

I can right a Nelf/draenri girl on girl if you like? Or why stop there, chuck in a Belf male and have it as a lesbo threesome!

Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Warning still stands. Here's the next bit.

Chapter 3

The Elf kissed Krestias in his neck with his soft lips. Krestias quickly released himself from the Elf's embrace, and turned around, looking in the Elf's eyes. His dark, dark, beautifull eyes. Kristeas wanted nothing more than to be back in his embrace, in his strong arms. He wanted to lock his lips with those of the Elf. They looked so soft, so appealing. And now he could, finally he could! But he wouldn't. He thought of Nerssa, his wife, the woman he had vowed his love and fidelity too.

"I have to go." It pained Krestias to say it, but he was proud he did.

The Elf frowned, and his erection went. The Elf drew a deep breath. "Atleast tell me your name. I think you owe me atleast that much."

Krestias hesitated for a moment, but he figured the Elf was right, he owed him that much. "Krestias Sunblinder."

"A pleasure." The Elf said as he slid on his underwear. "My name is Kal'theal Dawndancer." He paused again, seemingly thinking for a moment, before his eyes shot back up at Krestias. "Will I ever see you again?"

Krestias didn't know what to say, so he said nothing as he slowly walked away.

That entire day, and many days, weeks, months following, Krestias could only think of Kal'theal and how it would have been if he hadn't walked away. Hours he would spend staring off to nothing in particular, thinking of his embrace, his soft lips, the feel his erection. In bed with his wife he would fantasize it was not she, but Kal'thael, beneath him. The craving and desire, the fantasy of what he could not have, they all drove Krestias mad. He had to find Kal'theal.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 am

This is so filthy

Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 am

Well.. i haven't read it (wholly) other than the comments.

But first, i think it should be in the story section, second... i'm not 100% sure such topic is appropriate. While sure you wrote a disclaimer, but still.

I must be a conservative person, but if i had written something similar i would had only showed to friends, rather than posting it on a semi-public forum.

Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:04 am

Drefurion wrote:
Shaelyssa wrote:more pls btw dre
I mean we're used to books that use one chapter just to describe a penatration in as many vulgar words as possible.. I don't D

Ah, good to see another that appreciates the great writings of the late Jan Wolkers.

Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am

I'm digging the homo-erotic vibe in this thread.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Gnash wrote:I'm digging the homo-erotic vibe in this thread.

I knew you would Gnash, I knew you would.. I'll sign one of the books and send them your way!

@Jemerick; If you were to actually read it you'll see it's written a bit in the style of those 10 a dime ladybooks; stuff is carefully-worded and there's no explicit sex in it at all. I only put it here because it's (jokingly) an in-character book that would exist in game. (Much like the story about Geldur, which is also in this section). This all was written as a joke that was set up by Dreth (tyvm, btw) in a diffrent thread aimed at Kristeas, who should know I'll take it down if he feels it's disgracing him too much. The disclaimer is there for a reason, it has a homosexual theme, I can understand if people would not want to read it because of that, but I don't feel I am crossing any lines. It's neither very 18+ nor do I think anything with a homosexual theme shouldn't be on here just because of that theme. Then again if more people find it too inappropriate and think it should be removed, I'll have it removed for sure.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:05 pm

I thought it was an IC story, not a book written ICly, that's why i suggested the Library section.

And to clarify, i have no problem with its homosexual theme.

Also, i didn't mean to argue (if it maybe looked that way), i just expressed my opinion. Naturally if everybody is fine with the story, so be it.

Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm more worried about the playerbase reinforcing the blizzard imposed belf = always gay and feminine.

Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 pm

We don't need Blizzard to impose that.

Fag.

-----
EDIT: Okay, that might have been a bit too crude... But what the heck, I'm leaving it in anyway! Twisted Evil

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Well... Male Belfs could hit the 'roids and look like pail Nelfs. XD

Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Dreth wrote:Well... Male Belfs could hit the 'roids and look like pail Nelfs. XD

Yes, because players have that kind of ability to change the looks of their characters.

Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Tbh, night elf males are clearly more feminine than blood elves. Just look at them walk!

Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:48 pm

We are not more feminine, and besides, whatever I could write on here would not make the image of male belfs worse.. Blizzard has already made it beyond redemption. I remember choosing a male Belf as my 'hot' girlfriend in the blasted lands.

@Nessra Atleast we male Nelfs don't walk like we have something up our arse.

@Gnash I support your crudeness, but I think fairy is a more appropriate term.

Expect the next chapter soon. I've worked out the author IC now too.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Drefurion wrote:
Expect the next chapter soon. I've worked out the author IC now too.

Horde or alliance, need to know who to pay for the hit.

Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top