Outlaws in our midst![Pamphlet]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outlaws in our midst![Pamphlet]

Post by Osmand on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am

*Men and women in brown robes,bearing the white cross of Anethion walk the streets of Stormwind handing out pamphlets to all who will take them.*
Hail Anethion brothers and sisters!

Dark and trying times we live in. We are forced to stand and fight for the Light, for the Alliance and for the King. It is our Sacred Duty to do so, however how can we hope to succeed with traitors and outlaws amongst us?
Yes, outlaws in our midst. Whom do I speak of? none other than this 'Lordaeron Militia', As of late these men and women flock to our city on 'recruitment' missions. Do not be deceived my brothers and sisters! They are wolves in the clothing of sheep.
They are non other than the illegal, heretical and traitorous order known as 'The Crimson Flame'. Do not be swayed by there lies and false promises, I need not remind you of the henious crimes they have committed against the Light, the Alliance and the King.
Do not hear their lies! Do not aid there men in need, to aid outlaws is to be just as guilty as the judged!
What is to be done?
1) Point them out at all times, let all know who these traitors are!
2) Let justice be done, it is not a crime to protect yourselves from these heathens, they spit at the feet of our king with the presence. The spit on the faces of all loyal citizens of Stormwind!
3) Report all who aid these criminals, all who aid enemies of the Kingdom are enemies of the Kingdom!
4) gather the people, remove the traitors from the Kings city, no refuge for outlaws!

For Anethion, for the Light, for the King!

Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlaws in our midst![Pamphlet]

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm

- Takes the pamplet and reads it with a smirk on her face-

"Well said, well said. "

Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 am

Jehorius flicks a page in the pamphlet then drops it onto the ground and continues walking, one couldn't help but to notice a silent snort as he let go of the pamphlet.

Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 am

Tom Flint looks at the paper for a few moments, trying to decipher the text, before giving up and crumpling it away.
"Gah, I shoulda learn'd ter read as a kid... feckin' eedjit I was, thinkin' it weren't need'd.."

Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 am

Calen/Flint[Domovoi] wrote:Tom Flint looks at the paper for a few moments, trying to decipher the text, before giving up and crumpling it away.
"Gah, I shoulda learn'd ter read as a kid... feckin' eedjit I was, thinkin' it weren't need'd.."

I loled.

Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:20 am

really? I just thought before, why have an illiterate character for once. All he knows is his figures (so he knows when he's being cheated out of gold!) but apart from that, saw it as a useless skill Smile Sailors dont need to know how to write.

Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:21 am

It's a funny line but it is a nice touch to a character, smaller details like that can really add to a character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:31 am

aye, pretty much all of human nature is in the little things we do or don't do, how we react, etc. Small things that define us. for example, his apparent lack to learn to read suggests he was lazy as a young lad, and his regret now shows hes gotten a bit wiser from it. It adds character Smile

Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top