The Light's Choir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Light's Choir

Post by Jeanpierre on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 am

((Posters hang on every signpost and a new signpost with this add stands at the Cathedral steps))

The Light's Choir.

A new choir is being formed to sing and perform during sunday sermons in the Cathedral.
Singers, choirboys and choirgirls, street artists and all people with a bright voice and virtuous intentions may apply to join the Light's Choir.

The Choir intends to perform at least once per month during a sunday evening sermon. If you are interested to join the Choir, please contact Sir Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac at the Light's Cathedral.

---- OOC ----

Greetings,

I am planning a few sermons in the near and not so near future. In order to spark them up a little and make them more entertaining I thought it would be fun to add a song every now and then.

I'm looking for people willing to play singers, a choir, choirboys, choirgirls, nuns.. you name it. I'll be providing the lyrics myself in advance of the sermon. If you wish, creative input will be appreciated and some liberty is given. Participants will be invited to the sermons and mailed/PM'd/traded in GHI/told the lyrics prior the sermon.

A level 1 alt, or a main character, both are welcome. I will not ask to change affiliation or join our guild. However I can only accept 'Light' abiding characters. As a result, I fear I must decline Death Knights or non Light following races out of ooc principle. Worgen can be accepted, but I must ask them to remain in human form during the sermon at all times.

The sermons will likely be fixed on sundays at 21pm, though that time is still under discussion. The aim is 1 choir performance per month, though in times of inspiration that may be increased.

Thank you for your time,
Jean-Pierre.

Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: The Light's Choir

Post by Shadowpope on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:10 am

(( Interesting idea, a thumbs up from me! Though a double thumbs up if you can convince people to actually sing over voip Very Happy ))

Shadowpope

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:24 am

OOC: I am definitely interested in this on my human (and maybe my worgen priest too) and I can't wait for this to start! Smile Good luck, and I'd love to help if needed. Smile

Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 am

Beautiful idea Jean, truly inspired!

- (Encendia) Good Witch Encendia, "I represent the take a wish foundation."
- (Isabelle) Isabelle 'Izzy' Goldshore, "My daddy owns you wholesale."

Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 am

(( I hope you aren't like the Catholic priest whom abuse young choirboys Razz Else then that I like the Idea Smile ))

Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:19 am

((Dear no.

Thank you all for the thumbs up and interest so far! I would gladly have you on board Shaelyssa.

A few more singers would be awesome. One or two more should do it Very Happy
))

Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:18 am

((Nice initiative. Maybe i'll come sing with Elloa.

Anyway this is something wich will be spoken about in a Whitestar Mag. Maybe we can do the announcement in our very next numero ? What do you think Jeanpierre? If you are interested, I can copy your text and publish it ! Wink ))

Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:30 am

((Sure, sounds great. But the first sermon where the choir will sing doesn't have a date yet. I will set it once the choir has sufficient numbers))

Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top