The Night Elves: An Indepth Study

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Night Elves: An Indepth Study

Post by Shaelyssa on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 am

THE NIGHT ELVES: AN INDEPTH STUDY
by Reverend Izaiah Walcott

The Light’s gracious hand has touched and blessed the entirety of this world: from the ground upon which we tread, to the ceiling of the heavens above us. But amidst all of the Light’s bounteous bliss, there lies a people so base and immoral that even the mark of the benevolent Light has not touched them. Indeed, the night elves are a people steeped in sin and wickedness.

To begin to understand this strange, subhuman species, one must look to the root of their alien culture. In essence, the night elves lack any and all forms of culture. On close examination, it can be noticed that what forms their “culture” is but a collaboration of their primitive instincts. They live in the trees of their wild forests like monkeys, dress like lewd and whorish savages, and their garbled language is that of animals. Indeed, it is plain to see that the night elves are deprived of all humanity.

Evidently, they do not worship the compassionate Holy Light. Instead, they swear their very beings to the primal, and heathen, animal gods of the west! The seat of this decadent sinfulness is their “sacred” mountain, Hyjal. There, the pagan shrines dedicated to their barbaric gods are littered throughout their wild forests. Temples erected to the wolf-god of war, “Doggrin”, seek to infect the minds of our people with their depravity and immorality. But above their many savage gods is the lustful matriarch known as “Elune”. This vile and lecherous goddess’ depiction mirrors the night elves’ own wicked frame, garbed in such lewd licentiousness that even the nude idols of the trolls would blush upon viewing her naked form! Undoubtedly, despite the mighty makings of the Light which spread from pole to pole, the stubborn night elves clearly have not heeded Its most benevolent call.

Some believe that the night elves have evolved from the trolls to the south: this is a baseless lie, for even the trolls of the south have some form of civilization and culture, primitive as it may be. Indeed, much like the vile Forsaken which have besieged and killed so many of our families, the night elves are composed of wicked sorcerers: they conjure up demonic spirits, calling them the “spirits of Nature”. They twist the mighty workings of the Light to their will, contorting the very framework of this world, both flora and fauna alike, to fulfil their evil purposes. Doubtlessly, the night elves are a sly people to be reckoned with, their unholy powers coming from another world.

To conclude, the night elves are wily creatures that lack any semblance of humanity. They must not be taken lightly, and although they are a primitive people, one must be cautious so that the seeds of corruption which they spread do not grow roots into our minds. Light willing, humanity will cast out their wickedness and immorality forever from this world.

Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Re: The Night Elves: An Indepth Study

Post by Antistia on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:56 am

I liked it, Shae! I really did!

Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 am

Aww thank you!!! I realised why you like doing it so much ... it feels so good to be evil >:]

Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archidor on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Twisted truths, i approve.

Archidor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochara on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm

This was really good! I like it.

Mochara

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.natures-grasp.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Ther reverened mother neither approves or disapproves of this letter, but feels it's attack on our allies is not needed. *nod*

- (Encendia) Good Witch Encendia, "I represent the take a wish foundation."
- (Isabelle) Isabelle 'Izzy' Goldshore, "My daddy owns you wholesale."

Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:56 am

Down with the long-ears!

Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 am

I knew saving the worgen was a bad idea. We should have just let the forsaken kill them all :/

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 am

Nithel wrote:I knew saving the worgen was a bad idea. We should have just let the forsaken kill them all :/

Regret is the fist step upon the path to truth!

Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top